Ek Boond Ishq

LOVE THOUGHTS......(SS ) updated Part 4 pg 7

BlueJasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Dear friends...

this is my first attempt to write up something in fiction section... try to tolerate me... don't know  yet what  it will be...  an OS( this is the most possible option) ... FF or something else... good luck( to u of courseπŸ˜‰)

JUI

( mj and tara  r not  married here... Colleagues ..at a Production house... MJ  recently  has  proposed  tara  fr being in a relationship with him...in  the office lift ... but tara didn't say anything yet after 15 days...but   yesterday... agreed  for a date...)

Where they  were  sitting ... from here  the sunrise , sunset and the sea... all can be captured ... it is about  8:30... sea is all they have now... with the silence in the  air... mritunjay  looked  at  tara... this girl has come on a date in white shirt -blue jeans...with a pair of green ballerina shoes..a small messenger bag...and absolutely no jewelry... He has dated a lot of girls  in his  life but never  seen a girl  who comes  to her first date like this... She may be not the  most beautiful girl he has ever seen... but  there is  something within this  girl ... he feels contended  when she is around...this time he is more than sure  that she is the one...did some chit chat at first...but  last one hour ...  they didn't  say a word... But that silence is not uncomfortable...they r  watching the sea together...

" so ... U love me?" suddenly tara said to mj ... "yaa...I think so " he replied "...ok .then prove it ..."  She said... "  I want   pistachio -cherry- Choco chip  ice cream... Full fat... with extra chocolate sauce on top...right now...go get it." ... MJ  smiled ... said... " ice cream is all that u wan..." suddenly remembered something and  stopped ... there r a few ice cream parlous in this area...and  this particular  flavor is very difficult to be found here... But said " wait  for a while...in the car."

After half an hour... MJ got back with ice cream...  He didn't  find the exact one but close to it... cherry wasn't there in the ice cream ... so he has brought some  caramelized cherry   along with the ice cream... tara silently stared at MJ for few moments ...got out of the car ...with ice cream cup ... saw  two street children on the roadside ...gave them the ice cream  ... was watching them lovingly to be happy with an ice-cream... MJ was now in shock...tara  smiled at him for the very first time...and   then said "  aise hairani se kya dekh rahe ho... tum pass ho gaye ...It was a test..." "a test  !!!! (? )"... MJ said with a great difficulty ...( was some anger also there ?)  Tara came near to him  ... make him sit on the rock and said...                 " u really  love me... I asked for full fat ice cream... and a difficult flavor to found...  I'm  overweight already... u can see that...  But u  have get me the ice cream with much effort ... u didn't care tht  cause of the full fat  ice cream   I will  gain some more weights... U want me to be happy at any cost...that says...my happiness mean something to you... that's called love...isn't it  ?     "  there was full moon in the sky...and  she was smiling  beneath... MJ couldn't decide  which seemed more beautiful to him...

Ignore the silly mistakes... and guide me with your valuable comments...😊

Edited by BlueJasmine - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful OS
Tara testing MJ to see if he really loves her , that was just fantastic
loved it
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
badhiya hai jiπŸ˜› ...ice-creame k flavor ne toh tara ka omi ko ullu banao program yaad dila diya, πŸ˜† itna kuch kaise soch lete ho tussi sabπŸ˜•

dear meri ek request hai...suspense aur thriller try karo,sare characters ko include karte huye, ho sake toh horror bhi include karo,mai sach me show se inn sare elements k gayab hone se dukhi hoonπŸ˜”plzz tussi hi thodi khushi de doh,i know you can do thisπŸ‘πŸΌ

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it. So romantic. Tara is naughty.
Ur really talented
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
Can't wait to read the rest
Dhak dhak dil mein stop kiya aap ne.
Me curious to know to the rest
Edited by Dilsha - 9 years ago
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please continue Jui! I want to read more of this πŸ˜ƒ ❀️
Sangeeta6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely! And interesting! Collegues! At next I want to knw their first meeting pleej Jui, add it there!Edited by selvi6690 - 9 years ago
SoumiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good start Jui!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Interesting to see Mriara in a realistic set up!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Would love to read more.. Update ASAP!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
ye 1st attempt hai😲
really nice oneπŸ‘

toh aap writer bhi hai...aur kya kya talents chupake rakhi hai...πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—for you...

PINKED

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its so sweet Jui...😳