Smile and let Smile..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I really hope that people start enjoying the show as it is. Yes we do find ourselves questioning  in some scenes like when Myra mocks Rudra by bringing his wife into picture, Rudra pinning Myra aganst the wall. But since few days I find lot of posts were either Myra is bashed or Rudra is bashed😲. Its like the forum is divided and fighting out against each other🤢. Both character has flaws but has its beauty too. There are lot of colors in between black and white guys. Yeah we can analyze the characters but too much analyzing and judging becomes habit. When I stared reading all the posts I found myself starting to be critical rather than enjoying the show which I don't want to be.

Rudra's character is analyzed from day one in some post bashing him. Everyone of u will agree that we watched RR1 for Parud right.If Rudra or Paro was not of the character that was shown would u have watched it. Saying him as male dominant ,totally arrogant now does it has any point .As u have been watching him all this time, loved him with Paro. Even Paro is not spared by some(at least leave her alone now).Now criticizing Myra from day one. We have all become mother in laws of RR2😡. Specially when we have a frustration tread for all these things why to make separate posts and spoil the mood of the form .After all that we went though past weeks cant we have some peace😭. I request all of u to make positive posts and make everyone smile rater than to increase the BP of  forumwasis😲.

Myself, I miss Paro and will for ever. Liking the Myra track. Last week episodes were engaging and made u curious for the next episode. Love the kids😛. Special mention Myathili scenes,liking the comedy moments between Sumeer,Shadabthi and Mohini.Waiting for future track to unfold with crossed fingering and praying for a better TRP.In hope to have a happy forum😛.

Ps: This is not to hurt anyone. If I am hurting anyone unknowingly let me apologize in prior.
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago