Rangrasiya

Myrah-Paro Connection & 7 Yrs Gap..A big Mystry I feel

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Till now I was just wishing some miracle happens and Myrah turns out to b Paro but after last two episodes , I m more and more sure that Myrah only is Paro or at least thats what CVs right now r trying to hint us repeatedly ðŸ¤”

Yesterday Dhruv-Koyal found those butterfly earrings in Myrah's bag and we know those same earrings were gifted to Paro by Rudra ...It cant b such a coincidence na .. Even if I assume that Myrah got such earrings from Udaipur while shopping but still the point is why will CVs show her purchasing eaxctly same earrings 🤔

Today again Maithili tries to divert Dhruv's mind by telling him to play a game where he will not remind Myrah anything about her past and even then if she remembers it all on her own , then he wins the game and gets his mother back or else he will let her go  on which Dhruv says if she remembers it all on her own , then he wins 😉 .. Now the question is will CVs show Dhruv loosing the game in the end and Myrah getting married off to someone else ?? 🤔 ; If Dhruv himself does not say anything to Myrah and even Rudra hides all Paro's photos from Myrah , then there got to b some way out na where Myrah and Paro gets interconnected , so this is where I think Dhruv's assumption regarding Myrah/Paro suffering from memory loss is right and mayb Myrah on her own will start remembering her past , thus Dhruv winning this game of belief in the end 🤔  ; I dont think CVs will show a little innocent kid loosing this game of belief in the end na 🤔

Also today Mythili kept stressing in front of Rudra that Myrah can never b Paro  and normally in daily soaps I hv noticed that whenever such dialogues r given in negative , it always turns out to b opposite and so she might b indeed Paro .. 😛😆

I know even after above clues , question still remains that if Myrah is indeed Paro , then what happened that night when Paro died in Rudra's arms ðŸ˜• .. Did Rudra take Paro to hospital and then mayb some interchange of bodies happened and so Paro mayb alive while her lookalike Myrah died about which Rudra has no idea and so he did last rights of Myrah and not Paro and thus today after 7 yrs Paro becomes Myrah 😳.. How and Why or Who all r behind this  , we might find out later but we hv seen Myrah is coming from a family which has political connections .. So mayb this all was done for some political matter 🤔...

Till now Myrah's family r kept in dark too and today Myrah says her parents told her to marry her childhood friend Rohit and so she is doing it  which means she actually does what her parents ask her to do  .. Question is who  r her parents and why they r not shown to us viewers yet ?? Is it Tejawat playing a dangerous game and hv become Myrah aka Paro's father . His ultimate revenge on Rudra mayb ?? 🤔😲 ... We also dunno how Rudra's parents died ... In short there is a big gap of 7 yrs and in these 7 yrs a lot might hv happened about which we hv no idea .. there must b a reason why CVs showed such a big leap of 7 yrs na to make this Myrah/Paro mystry believable as in 7 yrs its very much possible to groom a girl properly and change her whole identity especially if she does not remember her past at all 🤔...

I m not sure what CVs r upto  but every single episode I feel CVs r trying to interconnect the fact that Myrah might b Paro  and thats why they keep showing how Dhruv is confident that Myrah only is his mother Paro .. they could hv shown Dhruv just wanting Myrah as his mother because of same face but instead they r showing Dhruv believes she only is his mother Paro and thats where I feel CVs r hinting us that mayb what Dhruv thinks only is right because a son can always identify his mother irrespective of whether he has seen his mother or not 🤔

Apart from this I loved the last scene  .,. Reminded me of PaRud moments when Rudra used to pin Paro against the wall and give her those deadly looks 😉😳 but this time Myrah is no less , she too tries to give him a funny deadly look 😆 and then some ting ting music starts playing in her head because she is falling in love with the Moochad I guess 😉😛😆 ... Cant wait for more such Rudra-Myrah moments 😛

And CVs if u guys r reading this , then plss plss let Dhruv win the game here with Myrah turning out to b Paro in the end 😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelarabia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Could she be Paros missing sis. We never found out is she was a twin or not. I hope not but what if she is, terrible I don't want that to happen. Paro! Paro! Paro!
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow glad to see u after many days...I think she was taken to the hospital after getting shot and then she must have been liked by this rohit guy there and they secretly took paro to us ...it was easy coz she forgot everything...they made her learn english and all now she is back as a modern girl...7 years is enough time given for paro to turn modern ...i just copy pasted this from what i wrote in another thread...nice post as always

Edited by -himu- - 9 years ago
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I do hope Myrah turns out to be Paro  ðŸ˜›
Those weren't the butterfly earrings . Koyel said that the earring which your mom is wearing in the pic ARE NOT in here.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
I don't really want to have much expectations here to be honest.

If she's Paro I would be happy. If she isn't Paro I wouldn't be disappointed either.

But for Dhruv sake I don't want him to loose this game and play with an innocent child like this. I really hope Dhruv is proven right but this is desi soap and anything can happened.
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Jyoti. Here is a rather wild prediction. Seven years is a long time!

More of a gloomy past that Myrah hides well. The opposite of a happier one where Rohit exists - yes Rohit does not exist, what if?

Myrah, Rohit and family came to India seven yrs ago for her marriage.

Then a car accident. Everyone dies except Myrah who is taken back to the US for treatment.

She is in a coma for a Few years and finally wakes up, has amnesia but is updated with Myrah's life story, is in shock after finding out the truth.

She comes back to india in the pretext of her marriage. She pretends to talk to people, sends video messages to her fiance but there is no one at the other end,

Her uncle plays along because anything else could be trigger a relapse and be damaging to her health wise.

Except she is not Myrah, she is Paro.

On the other hand, If Myrah is not Paro, then she is really trying to escape a tragedy that occurred in her life. And by now she is a pro at masking her pain.

Have we seen her talk to her uncle about the wedding plans? It's always been with the mom or the fiance?And all these videos that she is taking and her to wanting to stay in Ranawat Haveli is because she yearns for the same in her life.

In the end, the Ranawats may feel bad for her when they come to know of the tragedy in her life.

Total filmi prediction ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜†

ps. This way these guys don't need to hire anyone new ðŸ˜†

winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved your post...
I so want dhruv to win this game.. 😳
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post! I also want Dhruv to win the game in the end.
Faerydae thumbnail
Very intelligent...aaj pehli baar mujhe laga ke myhra paro ho sakti hai. .so well written.