*-Question & Queries Corner '14 - Part III-*

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey friends Hug

Welcome to 
Questions & Queries Corner 2014- Part II

Please post all your questions & queries here instead of making new topics.

If any "help" topics are not posted in this thread, they shall be closed & required to be posted here.

You can find important links below:

Important Announcements

IMP - Spamming NOT ALLOWED - Plz Read!!!

NEW RULES & REGULATIONS

Imp - Regarding to merging/ morphing

India-Forums Code of Conduct

Guidelines

How to upload Avatar & Signature

!! Post All Tutorials Here #5 !!

Originally posted by Aahaana

Hey friends,

Please refrain from quoting long posts and/or multiple posts at once, as it lengthens the posts and may also alter the codes, making it difficult for the readers. If you wish to reply to a post by someone else, simply quote the member's post and delete the parts other than the ones you wish to address. You may also use @ followed by the member's name (for example: @Aahaana: your point). 

Regards,
AS Development Team

Regards

On Behalf of

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

First question of the thread... Tongue

Can anyone please tell which font has been used here? Smile
Sorry Sukanya...I really can't find out which font that is...tried many times! Embarrassed Hope you find out very soon. Good luck. Smile
Second query Tongue:

How do I get such a frame with squares? How do I get this canvas whatever it's called??? 

@Suki di I couldn't identify the original font. But it is quite similar to either Rage Italic or Vladimir Script.Smile

Third Question : Trustworthy Link of some nice sparkling brushes.Embarrassed
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Second query Tongue:

How do I get such a frame with squares? How do I get this canvas whatever it's called??? 

Well,I am not a featured avatar-maker. But as far as I think, the animated signature you posted above is made by combing various avis.  The creator might had made 12 avis of Sanya of same sizes and equal number of frames [In this picture,there are total of 12 frames, so the creator might not have big problem in merging the layers first.LOL] . Then on a new blank page, he/she may had dragged them and then,wrote "Good Bye Paro" like that [Or else,he/she might have written it while making individual avis for ease.]. Hope it helps. If not,then best of luck to find out the answer soon.LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by Abhishek_King - 7 years ago
I have two more queries to ask:
Firstly,How to get out animated banners in finest quality?

And secondly, which font is there in Promotional?Embarrassed