*-Question & Queries Corner '14 - Part III-*

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey friends 🤗

Welcome to 
Questions & Queries Corner 2014- Part II

Please post all your questions & queries here instead of making new topics.

If any "help" topics are not posted in this thread, they shall be closed & required to be posted here.

You can find important links below:

Important Announcements

IMP - Spamming NOT ALLOWED - Plz Read!!!

NEW RULES & REGULATIONS

Imp - Regarding to merging/ morphing

India-Forums Code of Conduct

Guidelines

How to upload Avatar & Signature

!! Post All Tutorials Here #5 !!

Originally posted by Aahaana

Hey friends,

Please refrain from quoting long posts and/or multiple posts at once, as it lengthens the posts and may also alter the codes, making it difficult for the readers. If you wish to reply to a post by someone else, simply quote the member's post and delete the parts other than the ones you wish to address. You may also use @ followed by the member's name (for example: @Aahaana: your point). 

Regards,
AS Development Team

Regards

On Behalf of

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

First question of the thread... 😛

Can anyone please tell which font has been used here? 😊
Sorry Sukanya...I really can't find out which font that is...tried many times! 😳 Hope you find out very soon. Good luck. 😊
Second query 😛:

How do I get such a frame with squares? How do I get this canvas whatever it's called??? 

@Suki di I couldn't identify the original font. But it is quite similar to either Rage Italic or Vladimir Script.😊

Third Question : Trustworthy Link of some nice sparkling brushes.😳
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Second query 😛:

How do I get such a frame with squares? How do I get this canvas whatever it's called??? 

Well,I am not a featured avatar-maker. But as far as I think, the animated signature you posted above is made by combing various avis.  The creator might had made 12 avis of Sanya of same sizes and equal number of frames [In this picture,there are total of 12 frames, so the creator might not have big problem in merging the layers first.😆] . Then on a new blank page, he/she may had dragged them and then,wrote "Good Bye Paro" like that [Or else,he/she might have written it while making individual avis for ease.]. Hope it helps. If not,then best of luck to find out the answer soon.😆😳

Edited by Abhishek_King - 9 years ago
I have two more queries to ask:
Firstly,How to get out animated banners in finest quality?

And secondly, which font is there in Promotional?😳

Originally posted by Abhishek_King

Third Question : Trustworthy Link of some nice sparkling brushes.😳

Hey! 😃 I've seen your creations, dude! 😛 😃 And you make some really nice ones! ⭐️ 👏

Now coming back to the query...
I guess you meant sparkles right? 😳
These 30 brushes are pretty good and trustworthy! 😉 I've used them and they're so pretty and good quality too! Try em'! 😎

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago
Thank you Mels for the new thread :)
can anyone provide me the texture used in this siggy???