Arhaan's Birthday Pics with Mansi,Puru,Ravi,Vikas:More pics pg2

Posted: 9 years ago
Arhaan celebrated his birthday with  his friends Mansi , Vikas(Jas from DDBEDS) , Puru (Karan) , Panna tai and Ravi bhatia (Vivek) πŸ˜ƒ

Ravi Bhatia posted all pics on his FB just now

Here r all pics 😳

Will post more as it comes 😳
Thank u... my morning started off nice... now can take anything that comes my way...

Thanks to ravi tooo... u know wat I m happier abt? That ur night vigil didn't go to waste... so nice go c them all smiling.,.

P.S: the cake looks yum... πŸ˜‰
Good to see them all smiling and njoying...such a classy and decent bunch of people...thanks to Ravi for sharing the pics...and thanks jo...

Wow thanks jyoti n Ravi

Glad that the cast has become good friends n r enjoying
Ya...so lovely to see their close bonding...and sweet of ravi to share the pics too.
Thanks for sharing Jo n ofcourse Ravi πŸ˜ŠAtlast our wait was worth the wait πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Nice to see them all bonding so well ,gives such a soothing feeling see them all smiling ..God bless them all .πŸ˜ƒ

So nice to see such a simple get together with no starry airs ,love them for their humbleness .God bless all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tfs jyoti di...and thanks ravi too ..he is such a nice person and all r so happy...god bless them all..and i wonder where these ppl r and wwhy jazz is in those cloth..is he shooting for some show. 😳
That's sweet of the to share his birthday photo..

A simple yet enjoyable birthday.. exactly what he said in his small interview given earlier in the day 
So happy that we got pics and that too such cute pics of arry and ddbeds cast.its once again proved that vikas and arry are bff.tfs di
Thank you very much Jyoti. 
You made my day. 

What a lovely treat . 

Thanks to Ravi . He is a wonderful person. 

I am very happy to see my beloved actors celebrating Arhaan's birthday. He looks happy . What beautiful smiles. Mansi looks like a tomboy. πŸ˜† She doesn't act like today's actresses. I am proud to be her fan. 

Panna tai looks very beautiful. I am sure she is very nice person to befriends with younger guys. Jaz also is a very cute person. So are Karan and Vivek.