Rangrasiya

Myrah entry shocks Ranawats

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry for the delay. Had typed my entire take and internet issues, the whole thing got erased
Missed me?๐Ÿ˜ญ

Highlight of the episode was Rudra and Dhruv bonding. Gosh they love each other so much. The only thing missing is Paro. A wife and a mother.Koel is a cutie. I love her loads
Basically episode starts with Rudra and Dhruv entering the haveli with flashbacks of the encounter with Myrah. Poor Rudra is sad seeing Paro's pic and felt bad for dhruv as well when he asks his dad why his mom did not remember him. How innoncent. Rudra found it so hard to say Paro is dead and dead people dont return. Felt bad for both son and father๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shatabtdi decides to score cos Mohini is leading and she misguides Mohini using cutie pie Koel about someone coming to interview Mohini.  I thought Mohini was smarter but since Shatabdti is living with Mohini for so long she has got some skills as well. What do they sangat ka asar. Correct me if I am wrong.Koel was so cute in that white frock
So myrah does not want Rudra as security guard cos she has never met an rude, obnoxious person like him ever in her life. Man rudra never makes his first impressions good๐Ÿ˜†
So uncle gonna investigate on Rudra's background. Myrah gets reminded of Dhruv and decides to visit Ranawat Haveli.
Loved how rudra was trying to make Dhruv smile. Poor guy is already devastated with the recent happening and storm in his life with the entry of Myrah but he needs to cheer up his son. He has promised Paro to keep his son happy nah.
Maithili is such a darling. A mother to both Dhruv and Koel. She makes Dhruv understand that Rudra would never get mad at him cos he promised his mom and that his dad is sad. Dhruv loves his dad as much as Rudra cos he instantly reacts to what Maithli says and is upset he made his dad sad as well. Awwiw the famous Atan patan. Badly missed Paro. This made her son smile as well.
So mohini comes face to face with Myrah and decides she has seen a ghost. Mohini's expressions were classic and poor Myrah is aghast as well. She has been getting shock after shock
The kids play was very nice. Koel is really Mohini version 2. And loved how Dhruv made the entry with the BSD uniform and his moonch. This made Rudra and us also sad and reminisce memories. Badly missing Rudra in his BSD uniform. The poingant moment was when Rudra did not like Dhruv mention death cos Rudra has faced the worst by losing the most precious thing in the world to him and he does not want to lose Dhruv as well. Loved the hug. Was so emotional for me and Dhruv is eveything to Rudra. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
So myrah enters and all ranwats shocked. Loved all the FB's of Paro. Man she is missed loads. Rudra's expression was superb. Mixture of pain, anguish, shock. He asks her to leave cos he still cant fathom a person just looking like his Paro. She wants to apologies and loved the part where she gives him back saying she does not want his apology but cutie pie Dhruv's. She feels for Dhruv. Some unkown feeling. He is happy seeing her. His hopes are rekindled. Maithili jumps in and prevents Koel from blurting the truth. Her reaction to Myrah was not apt for me. Dunno why.
So Myrah is interested in seeing the haveli and requests so. Poor Rudra. This guy's wounds are resurfacing aain which were buried deep down ever since Paro died. Feel so bad for him.
Loved how Myrah wanted Rudra's passport and wanted to check if he was Indian cos indians treat their visitors like god and he is the exact opposite. She does not know why Rudra is like this. Would love to see her reaction when she gets to know about Paro ( about herself in other words).

I presume she wont see Paro's pic as per the precap cos Rudra wont allow it. Wonder for how long this game will go on.
Loved how Myrah asked Danveer if he built the palace for his Mumtaj. Ha ha mohinis epxression at that point was also epic. Kakusa was stunned to reply

For me Rudra dhruv's bonding was the highlight

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome take, as usual!!
Sorry no take from my side today, Prabha. I'm a lil busy with family today...Just a few lines:

The kids are just such fine actors. Dhruv, Koel - a round of applause for the two of them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Loved Rudra-Dhruv scenes today...Beautifully done!

CVs did a nice job today...The emotions of every family member when they saw Myrah - that came out very well. The episode was a perfect balance of emotional stuff and funny scenes. And I am finally curious as to what will happen next. RR has got back its old charm!!
Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice take Prabha. 
Liked the episode little emotional too.  The girl playing Koyel really good. I'm giggling whole time seeing her mimicking Mohini๐Ÿ˜†  Saying his dad Nalayak which whole forum agrees ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but little too much there. Mini Rudra also doing good and Rudy became so emotional seeing BSD uniform, his son saying he loves his country and parivaar too ...even me became emotional.๐Ÿ˜”... Emotional Atyachar 
๐Ÿ˜†
Myrah as Dhuva kumari again meets Mohini๐Ÿ˜† Mohini's expressions worth watching.๐Ÿคฃ  

Nice pace and hoping CVs continue that. 
vidia_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post.
Reading it is like replaying the episode in my head. :)
Loved the rudra-dhruv bond ,mohini's fear her dialogue regd tajmahal ๐Ÿ˜†...
Also the kids rehearsal was cute.Koyel is awesome as mohini ๐Ÿ˜Š and very pretty in white dress.
Dhruv entry as major saab and his famous "Kakisa" ..I missed major saab badly.Rudra reaction on hearing the word death from his beloved child ๐Ÿ‘
Finally Myrah's entry to haveli.Paro's FB of everyone was gud ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Regd precap,U are right .Myrah wont find anything tom 
Tom we ll have tat kneel down scene..waiting for tat.

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
myrah ne mari entry
mohini k sar baji ghanti tang tang tang

nice take praba
epi was entertaining
its good to see dumb mohini for a change
MD ate her brain
gud
suchislife
isiliye khud twitter pe mohini ban gayi hai
nice epi
it was fun, light

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great take Praba! Mohini was hilarious today! N I loved rudra and dhruv scene so adorable!

I hope Myrah does not see Paros picture.
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KhushiParo

Nice take Prabha. 

Liked the episode little emotional too.  The girl playing Koyel really good. I'm giggling whole time seeing her mimicking Mohini๐Ÿ˜†  Saying his dad Nalayak which whole forum agrees ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but little too much there. Mini Rudra also doing good and Rudy became so emotional seeing BSD uniform, his son saying he loves his country and parivaar too ...even me became emotional.๐Ÿ˜”... Emotional Atyachar 
๐Ÿ˜†
Myrah as Dhuva kumari again meets Mohini๐Ÿ˜† Mohini's expressions worth watching.๐Ÿคฃ  

Yeah I love Koel too!! She is such a sweetheart!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Just seeing her face brings a smile to my face...And when she opens her mouth - I'm ๐Ÿคฃ
SPraba thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

Awesome take, as usual!!

Sorry no take from my side today, Prabha. I'm a lil busy with family today...Just a few lines:

The kids are just such fine actors. Dhruv, Koel - a round of applause for the two of them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Loved Rudra-Dhruv scenes today...Beautifully done!

CVs did a nice job today...The emotions of every family member when they saw Myrah - that came out very well. The episode was a perfect balance of emotional stuff and funny scenes. And I am finally curious as to what will happen next. RR has got back its old charm!!

Aww u take care and spend time with family
Yes RR is back. Good epi with a perfect balance.
Love dhruv and koel. Cutie pie Koel is and dhruv also
SPraba thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhushiParo

Nice take Prabha. 

๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks susmitha. Mohini's epxressions were classic when she saw Myrah
Yeah druv rudra scenes made me very emotional. The BSD part was very sad. Rudra was horrified to hear the word death from Dhruv.
Yes good epi
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

myrah ne mari entry
mohini k sar baji ghanti tang tang tang

nice take praba
epi was entertaining
its good to see dumb mohini for a change
MD ate her brain
gud
suchislife
isiliye khud twitter pe mohini ban gayi hai
nice epi
it was fun, light

๐Ÿคฃ
MD ate her brain๐Ÿ˜ฒ who?...Ok! Got it!๐Ÿ˜†
Thought you are talking about MD of JDJ.