Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Beintehaa'S Story line VS Ye Hai Mohabbatein'S Story

Posted: 9 years ago
😊 Ok please forgive me if I'm breaking any types of rules or if some of you may believe this another useless topic from me πŸ˜‰ ok so I'm really worried about Ishra's realationship has of now it's all fine but it's about their future πŸ˜’ right now on Beintehaa the couple is gonna get divorce which I'm really not concern because I've never seen the show but both shows are really famous between youth audiences I just hope that " DIVORCE " track never comes for Ishra πŸ˜­ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think there is any link between YHM and beintehaa so no comparison needed. Also YHM is for more mature audience. This is an ekta show and she will do whatever she wants with its. 
btw i'm pretty sure we will have a divorce track (unfortunately), but that won't come in the next 100 epis!
Lifeisgrt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beintehaa vs yhm 🀣
No chance...
...kaha match karta h..kuch bhi...
I have seen some epiosdes..it sucks..(my pov)
  πŸ€£
no words left for you 
The main leads are very young and good looking but in total that show is not as good as yhm. 
@TM
arent u worried about beintha trps ??🀣
u are so worried about 3 plus trp show like yhm 
wat about below 1 trp of beintha
hope u are worried for that also🀣
Originally posted by: AnoushkaM

@TM
arent u worried about beintha trps ??🀣
u are so worried about 3 plus trp show like yhm 
wat about below 1 trp of beintha
hope u are worried for that also🀣

Ok I did expect this type of response from you guys πŸ˜­ But I tried to be during and posted πŸ˜Š anyways has I told you guys I don't care about Beintehaa at all I'm not a fan of that show at all !!!!! and the reason why I'm always concerned about yhm's ratings is because it's in Star Plus and other shows are doing great so I also want the best for our show and I believe there is no harm to that πŸ˜Š
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I  have a point to say.
Once a article came comparing both YHM and Beintihaa.
It matches just few parts like quarrels,nicknames marriage for other sake etc.
But in beintihaa already confession is over .They went to it fastly with out giving proper time for understanding and their marriage is just betweent two young minds.

But YHM is diferent .It gave a reasonable timefor them to understanding and their marriage has a respectful purpose.
Still they dint even realize their feelings.
Here they are more matured and they know well about this institute of marriage and they respect it.
So I am not even imagining such track by accident either.

But comparison is against forum rules.But your point is right about their seperation.
No need to worry about their seperation untill Ruhi is there even Adi cant do anything when Ruhi comes to action.
She is just like Raman.
"Mera koi kuch naheen bigaad saktha." except himself,
Same with Ruhi no one can do something for her because she has bigger army for herself.
Raman.Ishita,Romi,Mihir,Mihika  sorry big list.
Until Ruhi is there she will never let Ishra seperate.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Keep your discussions intact to YHM, IshRa only. BI has nothing to do with the show/forum, so kindly keep it out. Topic Closed.