Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Truth Regarding Ruqayah-Akbar-Maryam(Jodha) - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RiniRocks

If I'm not wrong, its you, lucykaede from the CGM forum. (please forgive me if u're not). Its sooo goood to see you after such a long time. Well, coming to the point, i won't be debating this topic out here. Because honestly speaking, I've no clue about Akbar's personal life. LOL, so better I keep mum. And I sincerely appreciate your efforts in compiling this information and posting it here. People will have their theories, who knows what actually happened in the past. I want a time machine, damn!

oh wow you are the only one who know me here from cgm. hi...
Edited by HaremSultan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: mystic786

What nonsense. Valide Sultan was a term used only in the Ottoman Empire Yes the title was used in ottoman empire. Yes Mughals did not use it but she was called valideh of jahangir and hindu sultana of akbar so i compiled it as valide sultana he he...😆 and my writing hasekiw as just a metaphor yaar, i didn't say that they actually used these titles.it has nothing to do with the Mughal Empire. Secondly, Ruqaiya's personal wealth was far more than any of Akbar's other wives, her father Hindal Mirza (a Mughal prince) who was Emperor Babur's youngest son, owned one third portion of India and numerous jagirs which were all given to Akbar after Hindal's death, that says it all about the magnitude of Ruqaiya's personal wealth. And let's not forget her high pedigree as a Mughal princess, she was the granddaughter of Emperor Babur and was Akbar's equal in birth and status. Thirdly, Ruqaiya was Akbar's only chief consort until his death as stated by Jahangir himself in the Jahangirnama, it's clearly stated there that Ruqaiya was Akbar's sole chief wife. Now don't tell me that the Jahangirnama is also fake. Ruqaiya and Salima, who were both Akbar's cousins were closest to him and that's a fact.  
Ruks was rich , absolutely true but Maryam was richer, Maryam's own wealth grew and grew. She used to do business and got gifts from emperor and other nobles on many occasions. There is no mention of ruku getting any.

And I don't even wanna get started on the kids. The twins (Hasan and Husain) were born to a Muslim wife of Akbar not Jodha, Heera or whoever. Heera's notability arises out of the fact that that she was Salim's mother and that's it. Akbar had married numerous Rajput women for political alliances and his marriage with Heera was just a political alliance. He married dozens of women after her. People shouldn't degrade historical figures like Ruqaiya by spreading false information. Please don't reply to this because I only wanted to state facts and don't want an argument.
I posted the link on akbar's kids which is written by a researcher himself. and i am not debating with you. i am clearing all what you accused me of.

Btw this is MP forum not JA forum so I don't think anyone wants to discuss JA here when Jodha's not even a part of the show. There's a whole separate JA forum for that. 

rukayah and akbar are big parts of maharana pratap as cvs are showing, its no wrong to discuss them here as far as the characters are in the show.

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
actually there are many books written on mughal each book mentioned different information so nobody knows what is right and wrong.
This content was originally posted by: flamenco

actually there are many books written on mughal each book mentioned different information so nobody knows what is right and wrong.

Well in that case whole Indian History is a lie. History initially was given in hands of communist to write it who distorted many facts which were important but somehow could not make into the books because of biased writings. For example Aryans were never a race, they never invaded India. First of all, India as a nationalist country never existed in past. India in ancient times was divided in several tribes and later grams and more later in janpadas and mahajanpadas. Arya is clearly a title, a title given to a person of high morality and ranking like Arya Chandragupta(Noble Chandragupta), or Acharya  Chanakya(Noble "ACHARAN" Karne wale Teacher). Even Shudras were called Arya' by Chanakya. WHAT? Books say Shudras were subjugated.Nonsense.Aryans never came and no local tribe was ever subjugated. .Shudras according to Varna Asharam Dharma is integral part of upper varnas and no varna can stand strong alone without other varna's support. Shudras were respected by the upper varnas. Yes though later the varna ashram dharma lost its true purity and destroyed the bond which was shared by these four varnas. Well, the point is Chanakya knew the misfortune which would bring by staying away from a large section of people(shudras). Rigidity of caste had crippled India. Chanakya tried to bring India as a nation together and her people more close to each other by still maintaining the varna system. He achieved it with his magnificent tactics.

Okay the whole caste thing I wrote just to explain how historians distort their facts. Kuch ka Kuch present karte hain. Same happened with Mughal chronicles. Still, the facts which are presented in the article are written after deep research on the topic.

Maharana is criticized for not subjugating to Akbar and bringing misfortunes on his people. But the truth is that Maharana cared for the nation. He knew if no one fight Turks and Mewar subjugates then coming generations will lose their courage to fight any invasion. He suffered his whole life but created a path for sikhs and marathas. Sikhs, buddhists, jainas and indian muslims(even pakistanis at some point) are our own brethren. Their religion is different but their blood is indian. We all are brothers, we are siblings and we all fight together whosoever tries to harm our country. 

Those were sikhs and marathas only who saved hindus from getting converted to Islam and they took their inspiration from Maharana. Later great men like bhagat singh, rajguru and many other patriots took example of pratap and fought for the nation. Now tell me who is great, akbar or pratap? I think we know the answer.😉

akbar shoots jaimal at the siege of chittor...(oh...i hate akbar ðŸ˜¡)
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As far as history goes neither Akbar was a lover boy nor Pratap

Especially Akbar used marriage only as political association so that subordinate kongs remain loyal to him

In folklore there are no Jodha Akbar or Hira Akbar love story and neither Akbar was a lover of any wife

Ruqaiah was childhood friend and known to him from age of 5 when Hindal joined his father Humayun to rescue him. After hindal death Humayun married ruqaiha to akbr for two reason
1) ruqaiah was an orphan mom died as baby father died at 9
2) hindal mirza was one of the richest son of babar and had many jagirs as his beloved son. So Akbar got all that from marrying ruqaiah. Remember humayun was still not emperor then and was a vagabond.

So Ruqaiah and Salima as cousins were most trusted and given more responsibilities. Ruqaiah took care of harem and family and Salima the court in his absecnce. Jodha was given incharge of ships as she was good in business. Rukmavati handled gardens building etc so all his wives had been given some work. And Jodha's prominence was because she gave birth to Salim. Whoever gave birth to heir will get prominence. Hassan and Hussain twin sons were not Jodha's but a cocubinnes. Its given in jehangirnama and Mughal archives in british library archives. If someone has access read it, its authentic version from a copy in british museum. Jehangirnama was taken by a british officer in 1857 after capturing delhi/agra and sold to british museum.

Akbar had Christian and buddist wives and he allowed them to follow their religions. So Jodha was not only wife to being given religious freedom. Hindal mirza was married to a girl whose mother was Christian and Bakshi bano husband was a nephew of Alexander the great. So these inter religion marriage were common. BK married a hindu Yadav princess(related to Lord Krishna) and his son Rahim was a Krishna bakth. He was given education in hindu religion by Akbar from a small age because his mom was hindu.

Jodha only known living child is Salim aka jehangir. She had no other children from Akbar. Akbar had 5 sons born of which Daniyal, Murad, Salim lived to adult life and many daughters out of which 6 daughters who lived to adult life. Out of these kids only Salim was born to Jodha Bai as recorded  in Mughal chronicles. Majority kids of Akbar were born to cocubbines and secondary wives from mutta marriage like Daulat Shad, Kheira etccc.

Salim, Khannum and Murad were born within 10 months of each other and Shakrunissa and Aram Banu were Daulat Shad's daughters and Daniyal was a cocubbine son given to Jodha for upbringing and in turn given to Bharamal wife. He is buried with his mom in Lahore grave. So none of his living kids were Jodha's other than Salim aka Jehangir.

History has been distorted a lot in favour and against Mughal emperors especially Akbar by historians.

But all I can say from my readings Akbar was a ambitious and ruthlerss warrior till 35 years of age. He mellowed down after he had epilyptic attack and turned to religion

Edited by myviewprem - 9 years ago