Truth Regarding Ruqayah-Akbar-Maryam(Jodha) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by HaremSultan

yes, absolutely but akbar's character potrayl is very good in this show. he was cruel as a turkish emperor supposed to be. it was jodha's influence and rajputs love which they bestowed on akbar with their supreme bravery and loyalty that he became tolerable and a bit more sane then other mughals. he was a SHAANDAAR emperor but maharana pratap was a true king. he was a dharmi king with highest morals. i love maharana and respect him from my heart. in front of akbar maharana is more great and lovable.
PERFECT..AGREE👍🏼
Originally posted by RoshiniluvPrAja

PERFECT..AGREE👍🏼
Those who have seen ekta's jodha akbar and liked ruqayah's character are spreading lies that she was his most beloved wife, friend and blah blah. she was his wife so definitely yaar she was important to him. BUT she was not that important as his life was mostly went in his empire duties and rest of the time with his wives and concubines in which jodha dominated.

Wikipedia is fake. And what i wrote is not fake. Go consult an history book and then bash me.
Oh dear...wasn't bashing...aaj morning se mera mood kharab hai  but if u felt bad I am really sorry hope u understand😊
Originally posted by aashna_siddy

Oh dear...wasn't bashing...aaj morning se mera mood kharab hai  but if u felt bad I am really sorry hope u understand😊

no need to say sorry. debates hongi to he to truth saamne ayega.
This is a painting of akbar and maryam uz zamani. hope this shows that they were close. its a khalis means true mughal painting, not an artistic description.
photo 557514_165405556986143_973523606_n_zps18185058.jpg
Here is a link which gives information about Akbar and Maryam's kids. Hope you guys will enjoy. She did not gave birth to salim only but other children as well. see this link and found out yourself. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4031171

copy and paste the link in search bar and press enter.(for those who whines for this not being a hyperlink.)
Edited by HaremSultan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by KhushLuvsGC-AK

Thanx for sharing this dear.

I Was sad that people were spreading lies about ruk and jalal's relationship. they were not that close as it is shown in jodha akbar or will be shown in maharana pratap. 
updated page 1
please see.

I Was sad that people were spreading lies about ruk and jalal's relationship. they were not that close as it is shown in jodha akbar or will be shown in maharana pratap. 
Well frankly speaking I  know about Ruqaiyya character after watching JA and then I get to knw she is Akbar first wife.
And Jodha and Akbar story toh all knws very well.

Originally posted by aashna_siddy

Fake yaar. Rukkaiya was his mist loved wife...why don't u ever go to wiki. Maybe u will c that someday. Till then I tell u JODHA HAD NO IMPORTANCE IN AKBAR'S LIFE!!!

wikipedia information on ruqayah is not true dear.