Rangrasiya

what is chemistry?

Posted: 9 years ago
I should clarify this is not a counter post for all the posts saying rudra-myrah have no chemistry,it really isn't.I don't mind those opinions at all.
Just a general question because I never understood the meaning of chemistry.People say you feel but HOW do you feel something?I can just  see the expressions and how physically close the couple is.
People also say chemistry is in the short looks or glances and other nuances but shouldn't even that be more about acting and the director's instructions?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL 🤣

Edited by PhoenixRising - 9 years ago
^^ what?Are you saying rudra myrah define chemistry?😆
May be sometimes physical proximity is taken as chemistry.
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting question.. 👍🏼
But I don't really think I have an answer. 😆

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Here u go I am quoting the Oxford dictionary! 😆

chemistry

Line breaks: chem|istry
Pronunciation: /kmstri

/

noun (plural chemistries)

[mass noun]
1The branch of science concerned with the substances of which matter is composed, the investigation of their properties and reactions, and the use of such reactions to form new substances.
More example sentences
1.1The chemical composition and properties of a substance or body: the patient's blood chemistry was monitored regularly [count noun]: the chemistries of other galaxies
More example sentences
2The complex emotional or psychological interaction between people: their affair was triggered by intense sexual chemistry
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
Crazy410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is just my opinion... I think Sanaya can have chemistry even with a pole. 
And I think it all depends how a scene is written and directed.  Mostly it's all a perception. 
-Zesty- thumbnail
Chemistry??

hmm... nice question ...  chemistry means spark... which like a firework reaches to us who are glued to our Television screen ...  and leaves goosebumps...

I have felt that for many onscreen couples..
1. Sujal- Kashish..
2 Arnav-Khushi 
3 Paro- Rudra ...

And if we didnt felt that in yesterdays epi that means the CVs. Director and the actor dont want us to feel that ... because the actors are same and the chemistry lives in the eyes ... the way they look at each other ...    a chemistry is a magic that can be only woven by a actor who knows how to act through their eyes ...  eyes holds the intensity ... 

I think Sanaya is one such actor who knows how to live and deliver that intensity , no wonder she had made 3 jodis which had made everyone go gaga over them ...

Edited by shona_arhilover - 9 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They do have chemistry is just were still in PaRud handover and fail to accept Rudra with other character but Paro. 
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chemistry in TV land of couples is when without the 2 characters in questions have not even yet shared the same screen space...and yet you see their individual scenes and feel a tinkle in your tummy...u feel vibrations of sort and frequencies of ur heart palpitations increase weirdly.

And when those 2 very characters share the same screen space the very first time...u feel an explosion within you and you simply begin longing for the day they both will fall head over heals in love with each other. Here I am talking about romantic couples.

But if we talk of chemistry between any 2 characters like Rudra and Dilsher...then again the same theory applies except instead of waiting for them to fall in love (which cant happen obviously😆) you immediately connect to them and their emotions with some real life scenarios. From that point onwards...they are father and son for you and they have managed to step out of their real life avtaar successfully!

Edited by sajni786 - 9 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sajni786

Chemistry in TV land of couples is when without the 2 characters in questions have not even yet shared the same screen space...and yet you see their individual scenes and feel a tinkle in your tummy...u feel vibrations of sort and frequencies of ur heart palpitations increase weirdly.

And when those 2 very characters share the same screen space the very first time...u feel an explosion within you and you simply begin longing for the day they both will fall head over heals in love with each other. Here I am talking about romantic couples.

But if we talk of chemistry between any 2 characters like Rudra and Dilsher...then again the same theory applies except instead of waiting for them to fall in love (which cant happen obviously😆) you immediately connect to them and their emotions with some real life scenarios. From that point onwards...they are father and son for you and they have managed to step out of their real life avtaar successfully!

Bang on...it does not have to be between lovers ...it can be between any one...like what  was between earlier Dhru & Rudra ...from the first scene itself i could connect with them as  father & son...could feel their longing...could feel longing of Dhruv for his mom which i find LACKING in the new Dhru...it takes a second to get the feel...like Sajni says, either its there or its NOT