Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Let the Sun Shine" -Abhiya Fic-LAST CHAP Updatd on page23-MAY17

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi this is going to be an OS and I will post it in parts. 😊
the 1st part of the OS will be up tomorrow.😊 and those who like to receive pms please kindly mention it in your comment. Because I dnt want to bother everyone with pms unless you want to be notified.😊 so please kindly co-operate.😳
Edited--

Hola! :) its me with a tale that i had in mind for months. :) I had this plot in mind but i was nt sure about certain things so it took me this long to gather my courage to finally post it. :-)And also this story is special to me as i had planned to gift this to one of my dearest friend. :) ya this story is a gift to Mandy. Hope you like it dear.πŸ€—
And to all my readers-please enjoy! πŸ˜ƒ

Part-1

The tall figure stared at the sea waves..rolling...roaring..and shining in the night. The moonlight casted its silver glow, under which the waves sparkled like silver satin. And although all this overwhelming beauty had enticed him throughout his lone time before, it failed to do the same now. His throat suddenly was dry..a congested feel lingered inside his chest, his heart experienced the inexplicable tenure, it was having for the last two days often. And just like a gust of wind a face...beautiful...innocent..kind..tender...and waiting, crossed his mind, igniting vignette of memories and evoking thousands of emotions that bent...crashed his heart into unseen pieces. And all he could do was leave a sigh.

'I am back. I did what you asked me to." there was a pause then the voice behind his back said, "But can I ask why..? Why now? " the 42 year old man with bright green eyes asked the man -his friend standing at the balcony. There was silence and then the voice, strong and sublime, spoke with as much detached an undertone as it could master, "You don't know? " he turned around, his melancholy blue eyes bored at him. And the deep green eyes which already knew the reason held his gaze. Understanding reflected through them and without further waiting he nodded, "yes! I do! But what I don't understand is...why now..? It was a closed chapter. Then why after..all these years? Why Abhay?' The question was inevitable and though the guy asking it knew exactly why , but nevertheless the truth he wanted to hear from his friend and partner, with whom he had worked all these years. They had stick together through every thick and thin. And owing to that he certainly demanded nothing but a simple reply, because the idea he had seemed to have was utterly too impossible and ridiculous.Something that did not suit his friend's old unperturbed , cold and remorseless nature at all. Feelings hardly ever held any appeal to him. Between both of them, he was the one to always take the most toughest and heartless decisions.They always believed they were incapable of any strong feeling, precisely Abhay in particular as it was he who said that emotions are nothing but barriers to enjoyment in life and that it never lets a person set free.And for Abhay, it came almost naturally. For Keith though things were slightly different.He still remembers, 18 years ago how Abhay with his help had accomplished their plans and had a spectacular and beautiful lady waiting to be his, and Keith was completely taken aback to see that nothing remotely emotional was visible in him. Abhay was a player. A master on making things work the way he wanted to. Feelings had nothing to do with him. Everything to Abhay was just a math. A calculation to reach his ambitions. Keith still could not forget how in spite of having everything he said he wanted, he did not for once hesitate to put the woman out of his life, the woman whom Abhay vouched to love !
 And that day Keith saw altogether again a new side to Abhay, he had not seen before. He was not sad though, neither was he shocked. Keith had never had any plans of a family life, so it didn't astonish him to see that Abhay could want the same. Yet somehow he had the belief that he was different, and Lily was definitely the woman he would not leave ever. And with a memory like that in his mind Keith did not know how to believe what Abhay was doing now. He did not know what explanation he could make out of his friend's recent interest. Abhay on the other hand was still seemed to be living in his own world. 

Sitting down at the chair, submerging inside, once again he went down the memory lane and saw the past in front his eyes once more. In a flash his mind receded 18 years back into a past, that he had left behind at his own wish. A memory as strong as his present, flashed in front his eyes and Abhay was right into the moment, the day when he for the first time had walked into that House. It did not seem that 18 long years had passed after that. It seemed as if it was just yesterday when he had set his foot into the waiting hall and his eyes had met the hazel grey ones. Eyes that appeared shy and naive. A girl who was not beautiful in the conventional sense but there was something extraordinary or should he say magical about her appearance --that he could not forget-even to this day.And beyond anything else the first thing that appealed to him were her enormous large eyes. He would never forget the stare with which she for the very first time looked up at him. It was a mixture of uncertainty, kindness-- something that he was not used to.The slight raising of her beautiful brows to the gentle curve of her Lips- everything had seemed too unbelievable to him at that moment. It was so unreal and according to Abhay;  so misfit in the world he belonged, a world that was full of deceit and treachery-that he for the moment, was rooted at the spot. For a moment he felt it was nothing but a dream. And as if the moment he blink his eyes, it was bound to end.

--to be continued--

So that's it. That's the first part. Please please do tell me your views and what you felt. I really hope it wasn't that boring...and if you feel it had something missing then please don't hesitate to tell me. I will try my best to make it better.😳

Part-2

Part-3

Part-4

Part-5A Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I would love to read! Pm me πŸ˜ƒ
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yea I will love to read if you complete itπŸ˜›
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow looking forward to it definitely would love to read it
Please send me a pm
simply.meghana thumbnail
Would love to read this Indu di
Do PM me πŸ˜ƒ
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
please pm me,i will like to read it πŸ˜Š
pink_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to it. Please PM me.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter updated on page 1.😊
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
--Firstly So SORRY Indu di..cudnt rply nyone..been busy with net bt thru mob so rplying--Sorry Di for Late!
part -1
Starting from amazing description of feelings..inside in heart...oh gosh...reader while reading can feel that sorrow inside..the description made us think..wht had happend before 18 years..whts his past..y he was gone n now he came back...loved whole mixing of feelings..ofcourse the girl shud b pia..loved face descruption..innocent..eagrly waiting for past as well as..he came so looking forword for that story too.its quite Amazing thru emotions of Abhay..keith is good friend i guess.cant wait to read further!!Edited by sukugeny - 9 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the first part. Please PM me when you update Indu :D Am curious to know what happened 18 years ago.