Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami46870 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: armanz

okk babes

First of all thanks for the update.. ha ha finally we are able to update again..even if its agesπŸ˜†πŸ₯±
Neel frankly...I wanna tell onethig first..I laughed like anything wen Priya asked Ram one Q...🀣..Omg how does she write such things I just feel🀣..kiddooo kahi kiπŸ˜†

Coming to the total part...I am so so amazed to read the RaYa pain..well written...well thought and well planned..which was happening b4 my eyes all the while I was reading.

Priya and her pain...cant put words to explain what I felt😭but my heart became heavy filled wid tears...Ram was trying his best to make her normal. And finally Neel helped her to get out of the pain...Neel hai na..can do anythingπŸ˜‰

And the way he treated her when she was on terrace..awesome .really silence is the best medicine to treat self anger..πŸ‘

Hmmm...finally now RaYa are gonna come slowly back on track and yeah got one small doubt..Was that sign thing also some part of plan??

Anyways great to read the part...superb kiddo...especially that one line "wher is ur erection"???🀣

😭
sami46870 thumbnail
--- hey pls...update soon
Edited by sami46870 - 6 years ago
sami46870 thumbnail
Hey u are really making it tough for me ,this is one of my fav. Ff n i can't get over it n u,u are not updating
Pls...update soon .make it short but give us some hint
Edited by sami46870 - 6 years ago
rampriya7aug thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
this is my fav story , so i requested you please post next one. waiting 
Dskataria599 thumbnail
Plz update...
Waiting for ur update 
rampriya7aug thumbnail
its a request please update soon😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pls update soon
Waiting from so long.
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is almost an yr since u updated... 😭