Rangrasiya

Titli dost reappears and dhruv goes to meet Myrah

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok the appearing of the titli is again reconfirming my hopes. I am happy. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Dhruv is changed. I liked the old one though.
So again Rudra and Myrah meet and of course Rudra finds it hard to see her in the eye
Felt sorry for kid๐Ÿ˜ญ
Basically the episode starts with Mohini and Shatabdti's achar war. Koel is used as a trump card my Mohini and both MIL and DIL trying to outsmart the other
Myrah is sending a video message to Rohit. Was excited to see who he was but they did not show. So there is suspense regarding rohit. She is excited and I liked the last part where she say sheis not the person to say Love u, miss u baby. I felt something there.
The fav part was the title reappearing again. That titli was Paro's good friend. Why come to Myrah? And myrah was fascinated with the titli and tried to take a pic but has to stumble on Rudra's wallet. Suprising no photo of Paro
Rudra restless near Paro's pic and Maithili comes in. So rudra confirms that Dhruv was right. And he also got hope that it was Paro and now he has to provide security to her for 10 days. Felt so bad for him esp when he said God thinks he is a toy and can play with his feelings. So dhruv overhears it and confides in Koel. I love Koel. She is such a cutie pie. He feels that he asked god for his mum and she has come. How innocent.
Loved the father son moment. The boy feels that this is his mom. I really hope so. Too many good signals today
So MIL finally outstmarts the DIL and poor shatabdti is gobsmacked. Well mohini does have prior experience nah๐Ÿ˜† Sumer is happy
So ranawats get to know Dhruv is missing. The poor kid in a desperate attempt to see his mom getsa smacked with mud water but manages ti hail a taxi and reach his destination
Rudra as a panicked father and even maithili. Realises his wallet is missing and Myrah on the way to gice the wallet to him.
Finally koel spits the truth out and rudra on pursuit.
Loved the moment the Dhruv's face lights u with joy seeing his mom and runs towards the car Myrah is seated. He wants to share a pic of his mom. She presumes he is hungry and offers him food. Rudra arrives at that moment and an exchange of words between him and Myrah. She is outraged by this man's behaviour but little does she know what a tormented soul Rudra is and her face reminds of him of the most precious thing in the world. She returns his wallet and then Rudra has to be rakshak as usual. Saves myrah from getting knocked down by the bick wala and the kid is happy. He is convinced she is his mom.
Loved the last frame where Myrah is seated in the car and she sees dhruv with his papa and the little kid's face is registered and it triggers something in her.
This might be the reason she decides to visit the ranawat house
Loved the precap cos Mohini's reaction was priceless๐Ÿ˜†
I dunno but i feel the CV's are dropping hints. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by SPraba - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heylo to P, from P!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Wassuup??? Will update this later in the night... Although the episode was nothing much, other than Rudra getting the limelight and Myrah getting to talk... A lot!!!

Well, one thing that has caught my eye is that everyone (actually a few) in RR 2.0 seems to have changed professions!!!! When we used to have Mohini as the in-house ever-plotting never-say-over villain, now she is a typical MIL to her DIL... If she was villainous earlier, now she's comical!!!! Rudra has quit the army and has become a private security firm... Sumer keeps swinging like a pendulum from Mohini to Shatabdi!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I would just put in the highlights, like I saw them, in the episode today...

1. Dhruv goes to meet Myrah, with the hope and faith that she is his Mother, the one in the photo frame in their room!!!

2. Rukmini re-appears... Once again hope that Myrah is Paro, if not, then she'll be made into one!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S: If we go by Rudra's explanation that there are 7 people in the world who resemble each other, then are we in for a repeat telecast of a Paro look-alike every 7 months!!!! Huh, that'd be way too much to handle... ๐Ÿ˜›

Shatabdi-Sumer-Mohini: Achhari Masti...

Wow, Sumer really is sandwiched and caught between the war of the worlds between his mother and wife!!!! Wife manages to outwit MIL, husband swings to her side... Mom manages to beat DIL to her orders - achaar ke orders - he follows his mom like a puppy!!!! Gosh, when will this fellow grow his brains!!! Myabe, 8 years later... ๐Ÿ˜†

Rudra - Maithili:

Rudra has really come a long way from his days of the "Jallad"!!!!! Pensive and ponderin over his meeting with Myrah, who could very much have been Paro, even had a small teeny weeny hope that she might be so, but then it is nor possible, right???? He himself lit her pyre, so it would be impossible!!!! Cruel twist of fate and he is the one who's always been at the receining end... But, it was good to see that he told Maithili about his hit-and-run with Myrah...

Food for thought: Rudra had his reasons to leave his beloved BSD, and now has opened a security firm, wherein he is the owner and his own employee!!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by shutter - 9 years ago
shutter thumbnail
You too got a nice and compact review today, just like the episode!!!! I like it... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Btw, how are the water works going???? They have managed to reduce, somewhat???? ๐Ÿ˜›
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice review Prabha!

I have missed u, loads!!๐Ÿค—

So the episode was good.

The moment that catched my attention today was the grand return of Rukmani - the blue butterfly! Gosh I always thought that one was creepy but oh boy was I happy to see her today!!๐Ÿ˜†

She brought back some really sweet memories and also a faint ray of hope...If she is back, then maybe, just maybe, Paro might come back too??
I dunno, I'm a lil afraid to hope for anything now but like you Prabha, I'm happy๐Ÿ˜Š

Bloopers:
How come Dhruv's face changed raat-o-raat??๐Ÿ˜†
How come Dhruv knows the name of Myrah's hotel?
How come Myrah thought a kid with a school bag is a begger?๐Ÿ˜›

Koel is a sweetheart...The way that little one talks - someday I will go into the TV and eat her up๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Dhruv-Koel scenes are a treat to watch!! My main attraction of the show are these two now!

Mohini-Shatabdi scenes are boring, the forced comedy is pretty annoying actually!

I like Rudra Myrah scenes. I'm still very apprehensive to the idea of them together but I'm trying to watch it as some other story, where I know nothing about Rudra's last wife. It's hard but I have decided to give it a try. The scenes are intense and for now I like it.

Precap: Lol Mohini is probably gonna freak out and think her as a ghost๐Ÿ˜† God!!

Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shutter

You too got a nice and compact review today, just like the episode!!!! I like it... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Btw, how are the water works going???? They have managed to reduce, somewhat???? ๐Ÿ˜›

Hye priyanka. So happy to see ure post dear
Thanks for liking my take. Waiting for yours
Ha ha water works have reduced and today episode actually made me smile a bit. ๐Ÿ˜Š
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice epi
but achar was thoda lamba chala
bacche ki plastic surgery karwa di
height bhi kam hogaya
apne hero k liye accha hai eaily iss bacche ko utha payega
cute hai
dhim tana old version back with a bang
aree Rukmani bhi agayi
badi lambi umar hai
pakka ST ne isse Ekta se churaya hoga
till now Rohit is faceless
chalo accha hai
Myrah-Rudra convo was good
not convo argument and kid watching pic
i loved last part

nice take praba

SPraba thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: winnieluvsarun

lovely post di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you darling.๐Ÿ˜Š
shutter thumbnail

Archie... ๐Ÿค— How are ya??? It's so good to see you!!!!!

SPraba thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CrazyAmie

nice epi
but achar was thoda lamba chala
bacche ki plastic surgery karwa di
height bhi kam hogaya
apne hero k liye accha hai eaily iss bacche ko utha payega
cute hai
dhim tana old version back with a bang
aree Rukmani bhi agayi
badi lambi umar hai
pakka ST ne isse Ekta se churaya hoga
till now Rohit is faceless
chalo accha hai
Myrah-Rudra convo was good
not convo argument and kid watching pic
i loved last part

nice take praba

Hey aurin. Nice take by you as well. Thanks for liking mine๐Ÿ˜Š
Yeah the achar part was long but it was ok
Pata nahi mujhe pehle wala bacha acha hain. But what to do? Even this was one is small and cute. Yeah easy to carry
Haan yaar rukmani ko badi lambi umar hai๐Ÿ˜† But was happy seeing it๐Ÿ˜Š
ST and ekta. What a combo๐Ÿ˜†
I have a very wried feeling Rohit is shanthunu๐Ÿ˜‰. Let us see
Yeah the last part was good.
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SPraba

Hey aurin. Nice take by you as well. Thanks for liking mine๐Ÿ˜Š
Yeah the achar part was long but it was ok
Pata nahi mujhe pehle wala bacha acha hain. But what to do? Even this was one is small and cute. Yeah easy to carry
Haan yaar rukmani ko badi lambi umar hai๐Ÿ˜† But was happy seeing it๐Ÿ˜Š
ST and ekta. What a combo๐Ÿ˜†
I have a very wried feeling Rohit is shanthunu๐Ÿ˜‰. Let us see
Yeah the last part was good.

ha yeh rohit hoga
yeh plan teju ne banaya
aur jo mai woh sunheri thi
sunheri jo aunty k ghar gayi thi woha se use kidnap kiya, den plastic surgery karwa k den hypnotize kiya
bola tu paro hai