Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

New OS-Shlok Agnihotri and Baby Astha Agnihotri

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
    Shlok Agnihotri And Baby Astha Agnihotri

It was night, when Astha, Shlok were sleeping while Anshi was sleeping in between them...

It was quite a hard day for Astha, actually these days were really hard for her, Anshi was just four months old and she had to take care of her for the whole day and even nights too...

Suddenly Anshi started crying feebly making Shlok get up...he had also been late form office...he turned his side and found Anshi pulling Astha's cloth with her small hands while the beds of the bangle in her hand were making noise...

Shlok forwarded his hand to make Astha wake...but he saw her tired face an decided not to wake her up..

Awe...my baby is feeling hungry? He whispered...he slowly picked Anshi in his hands and brought her In hall...

This was first time, he was doing such thing, as he had just seen Astha doing so...

But Anshi was still crying feebly... he slowly wrapped his hand around her back putting her head on his shoulder and caressed her back...

She started moving her little hands on his neck and pulling his hair...

Awe...my baby is really naughty... he smiled...hungry baby? Just wait for a minute...and moved towards kitchen carrying her in his arms itself...

There he looked for her feeding sipper...then he took a small amount of milk in it and made way to drawing room...

There picking her in his arms , he started feeding her slowly...but suddenly she started coughing...

Oh, what have I done now? He thought to himself and found her pouring milk out of moth...

Oh god, maybe I fed her fastly...Shlok smiled...yes, I have seen Astha feeding her slowly with breaks...I will also do the same... saying he slowly put sipper again in her mouth but tilting it back this time...slowly Anshi started getting her feed and she became quite too...

Wow...finally I succeeded...he smiled to himself...

Few minutes passed like this, when Anshi started pouring milk again...

Oh, maybe she is done with her food...but so little? He thought...

Umm...ya, but her tummy is also small na? how much will she take...he satisfied himself...but I need to clean her face...but how? He saw tissue papers on dining table ...ya, I may use it...saying, he took tissue paper and cleaned her face softly...

Awwweee... Anshi smiled at Shlok moving her hands on his arms...

Awe ...my baby wants to play with me? He smiled talking to Anshi...ok, let's lay but without disturbing Mamma...ok...my shona...saying he picked her from sofa and took to the couch nearby where few teddy bears were placed...

So what does my baby needs? A doll, he showed her a doll...

Umm...she mumbled...

No? Shlok smiled...ok, an elephant? He showed her another teddy...

She pulled its trunk happily...

So my baby wanna play with elephant?  He smiled...while she was still pulling the teddy...

Hey listen your bangles...chan chan chan...Shlok smiled listening music from her bangles...so shweeet...Anshi too look at her bangles noticing the chan chan ...umm...she smiled and naughtily strated moving bangle...

No shona, it will scratch you... Shlok stopped her...but she really got small scratch...

And she made a weeping face...

Dekha, mine kha tha na, chot lag jyegi...jiddi ho bilkul apni mmma ki trah... Shlok spoke with angry voice...but he slowly blew the small scratch... Anshi smiled, as she got a blow...

That's good...my strong baby...he smiled again caressing her face and kissing on her forehead...ok, wanna listen a poem...

Umm let me remember...he spoke...

Ok, I remember one song, you will love...

Llla Lalla Lori...dhoodh ki katori...

Dhoodh mein...umm...shlok forgot...

He started agin...

Lalla Llla Lori...Dhoodh ki katori...

Dhoodh mein...? He stopped again...

Patasha... anshi kare tamasha... Astha spoke coming near them from backside laughing at Shlok, who was standing there looking at duo silent conversation...

Edited by jeenia123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww jeenia 😊 lovely story...
loved the daughter-father bonding ❤️
thanks a lot for the sweet story 😊
sreekailas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Isn't this epilogue of ur ff my heart whispers..?!! Felt great while reading it again
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh nice to see shlok as dad.
Loved dad daughter bonding
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sreekailas

Isn't this epilogue of ur ff my heart whispers..?!! Felt great while reading it again

😉yeah its somehow part of that story but jeeni wrote it for fun on vanarsena's demand😛
Edited by meerab... - 9 years ago
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: srilotus

sweet os😊

thanks from jeenia
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Papa ki pari hu main...
I love daughter father bonding...
Very nice...update...
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My heart whispers... That I have read this somewhere...
But definitely enjoyed it jeania reading ebp...
Loved papa n beti bonding... Ever green...
Thanks a lot for writing this ebp...
niki795 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddzykhanmalik

Papa ki pari hu main...

I love daughter father bonding...
Very nice...update...

Thanks from jeenia
niki795 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_avi

My heart whispers... That I have read this somewhere...
But definitely enjoyed it jeania reading ebp...
Loved papa n beti bonding... Ever green...
Thanks a lot for writing this ebp...

ThanksPriya  for reading and enjoying it
From jeenia😃