Rangrasiya

I thought i was done shedding tears but...

Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
When i heard the news of Paro dying, i was like ok I'm not gonna watch this show for a while as the CVs will be showing a week or so full of crying. I got the courage from somewhere and watched that horrible epi and to my surprise, everything wz over in an epi! Like seriously!? I was happy that the CVs didnt drag the whole death scene and found it very "unique".
I thought i was done shedding tears, but nooo! The God damn CVs will continue torturing me by showing PaRud scenes as Rudra's flashbacks! CVs you killed Paro! Enough with her! You wanted a new fresh start, right!? Then why the hell are you keep showing me PaRud scenes! I know it is required for the story to move on but i just cant handle it anymore!
I'll be honest here. I cried more while watching Friday' epi than i cried while watching Wednesday's epi. Yes, i didnt cry as much when Paro died as much as i did when Rudra was having those flashbacks of Paro. As much as i miss and love her, I just wish the CVs could move on the story without showing us Paro...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
No, I actually want to see the FBs else it will make Rudra and the Ranawats look very fickle, very shallow

They need to be shown as remembering Paro, and still grieving for her.