Parud OS: Paradise Getaway (Part 2)

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys, what up! Back with Part two of their honeymoon. I was reluctant as to whether I should post this or not cause I'm not sure that it's that good but since you'll were waiting for me to continue thought I'd try and leave that up to you. Please do leave your feedback, likes etc. It's what keeps me going. Nonetheless, really hope you like this. It's a much longer piece than the first part. Happy reading. ðŸ˜³  
Part 1 is here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4112446

Since their trip required a different transportation than trains, Paro was panicking due to her fear of heights and planes. She'd never been on one anyways, but as Major Saab had always been there to protect her, she felt safe beside him. Even though he knew very well she was still afraid, he gripped her tiny hands that were playing with her dupatta tightly, in a way assuring her that everything was going to be okay. From one plane to the other, they finally reached their destination. It was an island resort therefore, the hotel was a speedboat away from the overwater huts. After checking in, once more they rode the speedboat to reach their hut. Paro could feel her empty stomach in search of something just to throw up. Holding her close, Rudra caressing her back, trying to soothe her, calmly whispered that they were minutes away now. Deep down inside as he held her, he was angry with himself, for having to put her through this, he couldn't bare it. Maybe he should've taken her to Jaipur or Mumbai. Remorse was never this painful, especially when it came to his wife.

Finally, reaching their villa, she had the time to recollect herself after almost getting seasick on that boat and giving time for her heart to travel up to her ribcage as she felt it fall to her stomach from the numerous turbulences on the plane. With much exhaustion, she didn't get the opportunity to fathom her surroundings. Paying no heed to the purplish-orangish water around them reflecting the beautiful sunset. One minute Rudra was opening the door to their villa, the next he could feel her light body leaned against his back. Carefully turning, he carried her off to the bed sprinkled with roses. He had planned a romantic set up to end their first night. But he didn't have the heart to start complaining as he looked down at that precious soul in his arms. Gently, he placed her on her side of the bed, tucking her in and admiring how angelic she looked peacefully asleep. Joining her soon after washing up, he laid beside her thinking of how he expected tonight would be for them. He wanted to start their trip with passion but as he turned to her, he couldn't help but feel selfish to just want her in that way. He moved closer to her, wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her in. That's the only way he could sleep. Dozing off slowly, a naughty smirk drew on his face as he thought of the other nights that are yet to come.

In the morning..

A soft breeze entered through the open window doors of their balcony, gracefully touching whatever was exposed of their skin. Still not fully awake, he felt the tossing and turning of his wife. Awake at the thought she might be feeling slightly cold, after all she did have a petite body. A simple blow can make her tremble. He tucked her once again, got off the bed and into the bathroom for a shower. Coming out, he almost forgot his surroundings as well. The white curtains swaying to the oceans wind, They were in the maldives! The closest meaning to what paradise looks like on this earth. Looking out their balcony, the turquoise water shimmering under the sun. He couldn't wait for her to see this view. The day was yet to be unfolded.

He was glad he woke up before her, it gave him time to order breakfast and plan the rest of their day. When breakfast had arrived, he carried it up to their bedroom. Their villa was a two floor hut. Expensive but nothing is ever expensive when it comes to Paro, his Paro. Tenderly, he woke her up to soft pecks on her cheeks, softly stroking away the hair that fell on her face. His ticklish moustache sent shivers down her spine but also let out an innocent giggle. Warmed by her reaction, he brushed his prickly stubble across her right cheek, then left cheek, slowly and tenderly. Not knowing what kind of sensations his gesture had aroused in the pit of her stomach. He was lost staring at her big brown doe eyes, but snapped out by her nervous ehms with her eyes pointing to the breakfast he placed on the bedside table.

Breakfast in bed was his idea of treating her for all the times she woke up before him to prepare his breakfast, feeding her with his own hands. Reddened Paro refused a number of times but ignoring her protests, he thought of balancing it by having her feed him at the same time. And so she did, as she placed a small piece in his mouth, he gently bit her finger. Lighting up desires in the pit of her stomach. Choking on her breakfast, he helped drink her juice. He started to softly pat her back but she assured him that she was fine now. Being the besharam he was, his soft pats turned into seductive strokes. Responsively, her back arched to his touches, her eyes closed. Now neither of them were in the mood for breakfast. Until her hungry stomach began to growl, bringing her back to her senses. Rudra heard them too, aggravated at the poor timing but pushing those thoughts away as he cared for his wif'e's health. Sitting back down, he resumed to feed her. Staring deeply into one anothers eyes, Rudra leaned forward for a morning kiss but stopped with a sudden but gentle push on his chest, when Paro reminded him that he'd spill the juices on the tray that lay as a barrier between them.

Soon after they were full, he went downstairs taking the tray with him, as she got up to change. She paused momentarily after getting up, blown away as she starting taking in the beautiful view awaiting her. Swept away, her eyes refused to believe the reality before her. Shades of blue, turquoise water and clear blue skies with a hint of small yet fluffed up clouds. In the distance, she can make out other huts squinting her eyes under the bright sun.

Remembering how awfully tired she was last night, she must've paid no heed to the heaven she was in. Eager to get dressed and explore the rest of the villa, paro resumed making her way to the closet. Assuming he'd unpacked, she opened the closet to see none of her clothes hung. That's strange, maybe he left her clothes in the suitcase, as she saw his hung up already. Checking the suitcase left, right and center, it was as if her clothes vanished into thin air. She distinctly recalled Rudra saying he had packed.

With perfect timing, Rudra walked in to see her confused face. It was about time she caught up to his antics, he thought, internally chuckling.. resisting to explode with laughter. Paro sensed mischievous vibes, as reserved as her husband was, he always had some pranks up his sleeves. Instantly, she flashbacked to the first time he winded her up with his silly jokes about her alcoholic experience when they were in Jaipur.

"Rudra, my clothes are missing" He almost felt sorry for her, she pleaded so innocently. Though the besharam side of him pushed that thought aside as he responded ever so calmly "They're actually back home." Taken aback Paro was even more confused now. He went on about how tropical this weather is and how her sarees are just not appropriate enough. Here she was thinking that was actually a good point, maybe he'd bought her those western clothes she once wore when she first entered the haveli as his witness. She was right, he did buy her clothes but not the ones she had in mind. Making his way to the closet, opening the drawers down below, he held these small garments that would only hardly hide her bosoms and cover her feminine spot from the front to the back. Just like she had seen once, a very long time ago in a movie. Perhaps it was western but that memory was to fuzzed to make out anything.

Stunned? Shocked? Thrown under a bus maybe? Nope! None could fit the priceless reaction that displayed on her face. She was petrified. What were those? How could she wear these anyways. Impossible she thought. She observed as he stood there so calmly, like he was suggesting something she'd normally wear. He was unbelievable she thought. Yet another surprise from him.

"I'm not wearing that!" She blurted out!

"So you know what it is?" Rudra, quite impressed, didn't think a village girl like her had seen a bikini before. Whilst someone like Rudra who had been stationed from one military base camp to the other across India, was more likely to come across such things. What with posters or magazines that some soldiers might have kept with them for their pleasures.

Hesitantly repeating herself, "major saab, whatever prank this i-" Just before she could continue, he got out one of her sarees that he secretly stashed. Her lips formed an o' as her eyes narrowed towards his naughty smirk. Expecting this whole scenario, he just wanted to pull her leg, he was never going or willing to put her such situations. He knew his wife too well, though for the sake of her priceless expressions, he was always willing to take a chance. Baffled, Paro snatched her saree from this hands and stomped her way to the bathroom. He could hear her murmur little angry nothings behind the bathroom shut door. Success he thought.

Since she was no longer in the room, he thought of taking a dip in the pool downstairs, he figured Paro might want to join in the fun, so when booking, he chose the villa with a private pool. Knowing how uncomfortable she might be if she were to swim in public. Quickly, taking off his shirt and changing into his shorts he made his way downstairs. All dressed up, Paro's temper cooled a bit as she roamed the villa, grinning from ear to ear. Opulence wouldn't begin to express the wooden embellishment. The cool, easy tones that were visible in every corner. There was something very affable, the atmosphere was nothing like the havelis. Serenity was the loudest noise. Unlike kakisa's taunts. After exploring the villa, a bit lost, Paro had absolutely nothing to do. Back home, she'd have chores but here, there was nothing of that sort. Everything was in its place.

Hearing the splashes of water, she followed the sounds until she found her Rudra. Standing still, before him, in awe of the man swimming back and forth. He noticed her lost in her thoughts as she stared at him. He got out, dripping wet, shirtless walking towards. She suddenly snapped out of her daydreams when she noticed him walking towards her with that stern look of his. His eyes were full of passion. Paro started stepping back with each step he took forward. Rudra figured out this is going to be on going until he just pulled her closer to him. Smack! Her petite  hands landed on his naked wet chest. Unaware of what to do with them there, she tried to take off her hands but he kept them there. Bashful, she turned away her gaze as his eyes were set on her, blazing. Their proximity in this case was ablazing their sexual desires. He could feel her tremble in his closeness. "Paro," He said in the most seductive tone that sent shivers down her spine, building the anticipation of what is yet to come. "Look at me" as he moved her chin towards his face. Since she was already in his arms, he wouldn't let go of the opportunity he missed at breakfast this morning. With her face towards his, noses touching, her eyes still couldn't meet his gaze. She was already weak in the knees. Her breathing increased, her heart was racing. She was trembling even more as she felt his lips brushing softly against her mouth. Not able to take it any longer, she took the first step and placed her lips on his. Rudra was stunned at his wifes bold moves. Her soft innocent kisses were so cute, he just decided to let her be. When she realized that he wasn't kissing her back, she stopped. What had happened she thought, wasn't he aroused as she was, could she have kissed him wrong. Sensing her doubts, he decided to tease her once more.

Rudra was in quite the mood today. It was probably because he was away from the trouble. Back in the haveli, there was always some drama popping up that one was to expect only the worse. Here, when it was just him and his wife, in paradise, he was at ease. In the mood to relax, lay back and take in as much as he could before going back to his time consuming job and endless family affairs.

"Paro, what are you doing?" pulling the serious jallad face.

She gulped, what was she doing? She thought to herself. "I, I.. umm I " It's like she was caught stealing or cheating. Her face so red, not knowing what to say. Regretting her confidence to kiss him first! With all these thoughts trafficking her mind  she just pushed him back to run off somewhere, until he fell into the pool grabbing her arm as she fell in with him.

Hope you enjoyed 😳 
Please like and give feedback. Silent reading isn't enough to assure me whether y'all like my work or not! Thank you anyways.
Edited by rupao21 - 9 years ago
Lovely. Full of promise! 
Majorsa has spared no expense! 

Thanks for the pm. Continue soon!
Well written :) Can you PM me the first part?
Lovely 2nd part <3
How I am missing my PaRud :((
Their honeymoon never got real in the show :((
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan.

Well written :) Can you PM me the first part?

Hii, here's part 1 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4112446
Lovely... The honeymoon that WE were cheated off. Lol. 
This was so so so good

You need to write more
Love the both parts!
Really miss them :(
Update soon
Awsum.. A beautiful get away from the chaos happening around.. Thanx! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
This is even better than the first part!!! So romantic! Maldives... *sigh*
Naughty Rudra and shy Paro are HOT!!