OS - Is it ever too late? last part pg5 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1
as I say I was right ur stories is always such a treat to read it was really awesome I must say you r best in such stories i just loved ur work & would love to read more from you... coming to part I thought something & it actually happen something else but I m very Happy with whatever I got here so looking for next who is the lady I m sure she will must be Priya so moving for next...
Originally posted by leena04

Part 1
as I say I was right ur stories is always such a treat to read it was really awesome I must say you r best in such stories i just loved ur work & would love to read more from you... coming to part I thought something & it actually happen something else but I m very Happy with whatever I got here so looking for next who is the lady I m sure she will must be Priya so moving for next...

Leena, thanks for taking the time to read and comment.  I hope the story stays interesting for you all the way till end. I very much appreciate the encouragement to write more. I am a lazy and very distracted writer ...still trying to finish the Fanfiction Dil toh Hai Dil but i do like writing RaYalicious stories... waiting for your comments on the other chapters too😃

part 2
way too gud u put funny elment also so well in here this mrs. Chadda is also very nice part to read u mad my day I just loved it all the way... to gud the way RaYa's emotion were taking over themself too gud... moving for next read...

as i was guessed it turn out tobe true RaYa is Hubby & Wife awww the way u brought out Ram & u carried RaYa's emotions threw out the OS IT WAS REALLY AMEZING I MUST say it was worth of reading... love u dear waiting for more from u...
Originally posted by DiehardRaYafan

Leena, thanks for taking the time to read and comment. I hope the story stays interesting for you all the way till end. I very much appreciate the encouragement to write more. I am a lazy and very distracted writer ...still trying to finish the Fanfiction Dil toh Hai Dil but i do like writing RaYalicious stories... waiting for your comments on the other chapters too😃

my comment is doen for all parts one thing I must say u r awesome writer no doubt in it... waiting to get more from u like this OS as BALH is back on TV my hopes r high... sanded u msg plz reply...

part 2
way too gud u put funny elment also so well in here this mrs. Chadda is also very nice part to read u mad my day I just loved it all the way... to gud the way RaYa's emotion were taking over themself too gud... moving for next read...

I tried to keep the mystery and romance going...thanks for the appreciation!

as i was guessed it turn out tobe true RaYa is Hubby & Wife awww the way u brought out Ram & u carried RaYa's emotions threw out the OS IT WAS REALLY AMEZING I MUST say it was worth of reading... love u dear waiting for more from u...

Leena, the story was very obvious but I wanted to have some fun with RaYa chemistry with a life lesson in the mix. I am glad that you enjoyed the little twists and turns so much. Thanks for such positive feedback...encourages to keep writing😃