If Myrah-Paro Connection Is Not Made Then....

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
...the entire basis of Rangrasiya falls apart.

I dont mean to say about the soul connection...but the fact that in the end, it will still mean that evil won over good and that true love hold no power in it own!

Let's face it...CVs have played this very smart. They are using their trump card, Dhruv, very cleverly by making the audience not only attached to him, but sympathize with him AND AND AND...remind you of Paro having being her exact replica.

So that basically means Rudra and Myrah getting together will be justified through Dhruv as it is quite evident he will play the match maker here or rather be the reason behind the union of these 2.
I am going to be more than 100% sure that CVs are going to do all in their power to make this Rudra Myrah jodi happen...whether some of us cringe...some of us accept or some of us simply dont care.
Rudra will be made to accept Myrah and the audience will be forced to embrace this idea.

But in order to justify this entire angle despite all the jazz they are planning to do to make this happen...its highly important that Paro-Myrah connection is made coz if not then:

1. It will still mean that evil still had the last laugh as eventually Rudra did lose his Paro despite all this promises and Paro's faith in her Bholenath

2. It will mean that PaRud love was quite fickle afterall as Rudra ended up with Myrah only coz she was a humshakal of Paro.

3. It will mean that PaRud were not soul mates afterall coz soul mates are those who's souls are connected...who's souls vibrate with equal frequency and does not have to have a barrier of life and death between them.

TBH...Personally, this Rudra-Myrah angle ain't working for me. Yes, Sanaya is doing an awesome job as Myrah and kudos to her for slipping into a new role so quick, although she quite much remind me of her real life personality.
But the entire chemistry falls flat to me right now coz I dont see that angst, that passion, that intensity and that forces of the universe that was there with PaRud on the word go and by "go" I mean even before Rudra and Paro shared the same screen space.
Also the story they are trying to weave currently is quite contriving...to me atleast...and predictable as well...

Oh well...like I mentioned yesterday...I will continue to watch with loads of skeptical glasses on...

Just thought to drop this important point off and my 2 cents on the story so far of post leap RR.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Zara-

100% agree. 

thanx😳
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sajni Sa 🤗 ... PaRud cannot be reinvented thru Rudra/Myrah... They where on a scale of their own... This is the first episode I hv watched since Laila entered R Haveli ... hv to say I miss RR... but willing to gv this pair a chance ... hoping many tracks prior to leap are explored in a better manner.
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree with you
I haven't watched the episode from last week and I don't know if I can watch it again
I just can't accept rudra falling for anyone else than paro
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For me i am watching an entire new show...
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for echoing my EXACT sentiments.
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rite now I can't even think about Myrah and rudra ! I don't even like it when people merge their name together !
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ITA. Rudra and Myrah's characters don't fit and from what is seen in the SBS segments, their chemistry doesn't work simply because their characters are too different. He is an unhappy and serious man who still mourns and absolutely loves his Paro. Myrah is a bubbly and modern from another country. I know opposites attract, but this jodi would just make a mockery of his love for Paro, the one whom he promised "main tu hamesha" and the one who couldn't possibly love anyone else. I'm not saying this because I want him to remain alone forever, but because he can't. Paro was his soulmate, his reason for breathing and existing. How can he even think of being with anyone else? If he falls for Myrah just based on her looking like Paro, then sorry ST, that's not real love. If I were Myrah and that happened, I'd be insulted and not want to be with someone who would only be with me because it reminds him of his dead wife.

I don't think the CVs are gonna establish any connection between Myrah and Paro. They are really pushing the Myrah crap. Look at how simply they killed Paro for Myrah. I realize they needed to move the story forward, but killing Paro mercilessly was haunting and calculated. You're right, Dhruv will be the driving force to make Myrah and Rudra endgame, which is ridiculous. I hate shows like this, especially where in this one this type of ploy doesn't fit into the entire narrative of Rangrasiya, which was Paro and Rudra. 
Navyya thumbnail
The PH would not care if the entire concept of RR1 falls flat if this Myrah thing gets them trps because in that case they would feel that RR 1 was a grave mistake because having tried EVERYTHING it couldn't get the results which this RR 2 could so maybe they would WANT to trash RR 1 happily thinking tht was a GRAVE mistake...
Navyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: squivi

ITA. Rudra and Myrah's characters don't fit and from what is seen in the SBS segments, their chemistry doesn't work simply because their characters are too different. He is an unhappy and serious man who still mourns and absolutely loves his Paro. Myrah is a bubbly and modern from another country. I know opposites attract, but this jodi would just make a mockery of his love for Paro, the one whom he promised "main tu hamesha" and the one who couldn't possibly love anyone else. I'm not saying this because I want him to remain alone forever, but because he can't. Paro was his soulmate, his reason for breathing and existing. How can he even think of being with anyone else? If he falls for Myrah just based on her looking like Paro, then sorry ST, that's not real love. If I were Myrah and that happened, I'd be insulted and not want to be with someone who would only be with me because it reminds him of his dead wife.

I don't think the CVs are gonna establish any connection between Myrah and Paro. They are really pushing the Myrah crap. Look at how simply they killed Paro for Myrah. I realize they needed to move the story forward, but killing Paro mercilessly was haunting and calculated. You're right, Dhruv will be the driving force to make Myrah and Rudra endgame, which is ridiculous. I hate shows like this, especially where in this one this type of ploy doesn't fit into the entire narrative of Rangrasiya, which was Paro and Rudra. 

I am 100% convinced that there will be NO Myrah/Paro connection...