Fan Fictions

Our "Happily Ever After"

FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Our "Happily Ever After"- An OS

I sit here looking up at the stars...they are beautiful. I wanna reach out to them but they are too far...just like you. I can't help thinking of you.  I think of why you made me fall so hard in love with you when you always knew you were gonna have to leave me one day. Thinking of how I could have been so stupid to think that one day we would have become us'. There had never been any chance.  We were just under an illusion, a happiness bubble we didn't wanna come out of. Instead of seeing the reality, we chose to believe that one day, one day it would be just the two of us. You would be mine, I would be yours and the whole world would leave us alone for good. We were such idiots. It makes me laugh when I think about it now...actually bitter' is the right word to describe my feelings.

It's not like I blame you for this. Trust me I don't. Not at all. I blame our fates for being so unfair to us. I blame myself for not being logical. I..I..why did things have to be so complicated Karan? Why couldn't our love story be simple? Just fall in love, get married and then live happily ever after! Why did it have to be so tragic like this? Why aren't you there with me when I need you the most? You know I dream of you sleeping by my side. I get up happy and content, only to turn to my side and realize that it was another stupid dream. Honestly, these days I can't differentiate between dream and reality. I dream of so many things Karan. I want so many things...I wanna hug you...I wanna curl up on your lap...to bury my face in your chest...trace the...so many things! Now when I look at this blood, can you guess what's going on in my mind? I have always dreamt about having this blood mixed with yours, flowing through a little one...our little one. But...*sigh* The thing is...I need all of you, but I don't have even a single piece of you. You are my oxygen Karan, and I don't have you...I can never have you. And trust me it hurts! What's the need of such life?

Trust me I have tried. Tried to forget you. To move on and enjoy life like before. Do you think I don't want to be normal? It want it...I want it real bad...but I can't Karan...no matter how hard I try! Ultimately I always end up where I had been when you had left me...sulking, crying, depressed, dead...

I miss you Karan...and I can't live without you! I know I have said this to you many times...but you never realized how serious I was about it. Even I didn't...not until now.

You know it is very tiring...trying to forget you, to move on and all that...in reality, I am not that strong Karan...not without you! I can't take it anymore. I am just so tired...I...I give up. But before that I just wish one thing. Nobody should ever face this situation in life like me...Goodbye Karan! I hope one day in my next life, we would meet again. If God would be kind, we would probably fall in love all over again and have our happily ever after.'

Yours I-Love-You-Humesha,

You-Know-Who

-----

A/N: Life isn't always a fairytale. Everybody's life doesn't get a happy ending. But still suicide is not the solution. Suicide is a criminal offense.

Do check out my Index if interestedMy Index

Edited by FaultInMyStars - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amulya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭 😭 rula diya
who's that who πŸ˜’
kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm.. it's not on AsYa.. and not even on SaAhil...so whom should i imagine?.. i need two faces to relate to..πŸ˜†.. just joking OK.

Now coming to OS, It's beautiful Preeti... you have penned it really well.

It's not like I blame you for this. Trust me I don't. Not at all. I blame our fates for being so unfair to us. I blame myself for not being logical. I..I..why did things have to be so complicated Karan? Why couldn't our love story be simple? Just fall in love, get married and then live happily ever after! Why did it have to be so tragic like this? Why aren't you there with me when I need you the most? You know I dream of you sleeping by my side. I get up happy and content, only to turn to my side and realize that it was another stupid dream. Honestly, these days I can't differentiate between dream and reality.

Loved this part a lot.. πŸ˜ƒ
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amulya9

😭 😭 rula diya
who's that who πŸ˜’

Aww...sorry. come lemme hug you!πŸ€—

You are to guess who's the who! It's You-Know-WhoπŸ˜‰
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amulya9

😭 😭 rula diya
who's that who πŸ˜’

Yea who's that you - know - who??
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaussar

Hmm.. it's not on AsYa.. and not even on SaAhil...so whom should i imagine?.. i need two faces to relate to..πŸ˜†.. just joking OK.

Now coming to OS, It's beautiful Preeti... you have penned it really well.

It's not like I blame you for this. Trust me I don't. Not at all. I blame our fates for being so unfair to us. I blame myself for not being logical. I..I..why did things have to be so complicated Karan? Why couldn't our love story be simple? Just fall in love, get married and then live happily ever after! Why did it have to be so tragic like this? Why aren't you there with me when I need you the most? You know I dream of you sleeping by my side. I get up happy and content, only to turn to my side and realize that it was another stupid dream. Honestly, these days I can't differentiate between dream and reality.

Loved this part a lot.. πŸ˜ƒ

Haha it's just a random couple. I love observing people and something like this recently happened...so I guess i needed to pen it downπŸ˜† I wouldn't imagine my AsYa ❀️here...nobody deserves this kind of ending..but well it's life, isn't it?😊

Am glad you liked the OS given when it is depressingly sad.πŸ€—
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pretty yet morbid =l Stop pining over Karan you'll find a better boyfriend  πŸ˜†
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaussar

Yea who's that you - know - who??

Haha you have the liberty to think of anybody you want!πŸ˜‰
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Originally posted by: Peeves.

Pretty yet morbid =l Stop pining over Karan you'll find a better boyfriend  πŸ˜†

Hawww...you are so mean Miss Peeves!πŸ₯Ί
Nobody can take my Karan's place
Actually I was considering not PMing you knowing how much you hate depressing stuff...but then I was like *shrugs*...let her get some dose of this!πŸ€—

kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaultInMyStars

Haha it's just a random couple. I love observing people and something like this recently happened...so I guess i needed to pen it downπŸ˜† I wouldn't imagine my AsYa ❀️here...nobody deserves this kind of ending..but well it's life, isn't it?😊

Am glad you liked the OS given when it is depressingly sad.πŸ€—

yea it's very sad... but you have written it beautifully... thats why i liked it.. i don't mind reading sad things also if it touches my heart and the way you wrote it, it did.
Now when you said something like this happened... hope its not really a suicide.. if so thats very sad.😭