Hello, this is Myra..

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 Chill people out there, its just a name concidence😳
This name in fact brought me out of my "silent reader and silent watcher status"!!
I started watching this show bcoz of this interesting Mr called Rudra, liked his reactions to the female lead and and his transformation from angry young man to lovely and overprotective hubby😆
I havent seen the actor before yet i can say he does one pretty awesome job portraying Rudra..anywhoo, since i have this thing for men in uniform i decided to stick to watching yet not write anyth on the forum..so i did watch on youtube almost evreyday  and started to love this couple rudra-paro..they had this quelque chose kinda thing..they simply clicked...then this storm came over the story and in two episodes thousands years have passed, i discover mr rudra had super powers since his lady discovers shes pregnant after two days.. gives birth in the house and dies by the hands of a killer with killer dimples😳...
And Now, now shes coming back in a new avatar.. and her name is Myra!! I came on the forum as i usually do when i am free and bang, my name is all over the place😲😲 mmmh, can i say i am so eager to hear mr rudra saying it 
Ok, so this new version of the story sounds apealling to me.. i am eager to see rudra and the kiddo react to the short dress Paro aka Myra..bring it on cvs, keep making me react..Rangrasiya has my attention now!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaggan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🤣...loved your post!  Hope to catch more writings!
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to RR forum Myra! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaggan

...loved your post!  Hope to catch more writings!

thank you Gaggan, will write my reactions when i'll have smth intelligent to say😳
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sanayaholic-

Welcome to RR forum Myra! 

Thank you😊
Gaggan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

thank you Gaggan, will write my reactions when i'll have smth intelligent to say

Ha, ha...just have this sneaky feeling that that is not going to be difficult for you 😉
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaggan

Ha, ha...just have this sneaky feeling that that is not going to be difficult for you

oh, thanks.. i like this feeling of urs.. i read the WU of todays epi.. it seems that Myra loves selfies😆 wonder if her new Bodyguard will be her next selfie-victim😆
_CrazyRudraFan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

mmmh, can i say i am so eager to hear mr rudra saying it 

Ahh u lucky u...!!! ðŸ˜‰
Love the wit in ur post n replies girl! Bringing in the new chirpiness like "Myrah" in d forum huh!! ðŸ˜† Welcome to the forum n keep posting!😃
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Title though 🤣
Lucky you
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: _CrazyRudraFan_

Ahh u lucky u...!!! yeah, right? music to my ears, got a small demonstration in the TB video when he asked what was her name and then he repeated it too😃
Love the wit in ur post n replies girl!thank you Bringing in the new chirpiness like "Myrah" in d forum huh!!  Welcome to the forum n keep posting!thanks again..