OS: UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN part 5 BY ME ZARTAB AND TRISHA - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Hello everyone... here is OS by three sharif bachhe zabby me and riddhi... hope u all like it...happy reading folks!!!

"Ok things are going fine..." Ram carefully dropped the blue liquid in the test tube with the solution... His lips turned into a slight smile... A smile of satisfaction... He will know be finally help his friend Rahul...for whom he was doing it... The drug would cure him of the disease... Diabetes... Which has sucked life out of his jolly and happy go lucky world...

Ram left the test tube in the holder...waiting for the process to be completed... He sighed with relief... removing the safety glass over his eyes he placed it on his desk...sat on his swirling chair facing the computer... putting on his glasses...he stated typing the new proceedings of the experiment...

Finally hitting the ENTER button he save his work and stretched... working for 6 hours continuously can really be tiring. He stretched his legs and hands and let out a sigh... Some coffee would do good'. Ram made his way to the door...slide his access card punched in the code... the door opened with  a hiss... He moved out into the white marbled corridor... And did the same to lock his lab...

On the other side of the research centre... A tall, beautiful, lady also made her way to the cafeteria ... The long hours among the test tubs and boiling coloured liquid had drained out the energy of her... and all she needed was a nice hot cup of coffee...

As she walked on the marble floor... the heels of her shoes made the particular noise which she like to hear gave her a sense of authority..and her hair which  was drawn back into a pony tail swayed as she walked...with her hands inside the pocket of her lab coat..

She reached the cafeteria... It was deserted...she walked up to the food closet choose a chocolate bagel...her eyes gleamed with joy...they have been her favorite since childhood and the taste has not faded with time... She put them in the oven to heat it up...and stitched on the coffee machine...she waited of the two machines to click at the timer...And there it was ting' the oven went... She took out the bagel sniffed it and placed it on the table...by the time Coffee was also done... but there was no sugar...making her way into the other room she went to look for them...

Ram now reached the cafeteria...he could smell the hot chocolate and the freshly brewed coffee...his lungs were filled with its aroma...but it struck him that...the food were kept all by itself...he looked here and there...no one at sight...he called out softly... Any one here...' but no reply... He shrugged his shoulder picked up the coffee mug and bagel...walked away from the room munching it happily...

She was back with the sugar and humming under her breath... But was stupefied not to find her favorite snack on the table where she left it... She scurried to the table and it was really gone... GONE!!!

She looked here and there... and then heard the soft footsteps...She ran out to catch her bagel thief...and there he was walking with his back to her...munching on her bagels...

She stormed behind him...turned him to face her...snatched the snack from his hands... DARE YOU MISTER... THOSE ARE MY BAGEL...AND YOU ARE NOT TAKING THEM...' She smirked at Ram... Who was bewildered at the sudden action of this unknown person... he was petrified and his hands lay mid in the air not knowing what to do...

She took the snack and stormed back...Ram still stood his grounds trying to register what just happened...but again was taken aback because is stranger was walking back to him... full of furry...and anger... ON THE SECOND THOUGHT YOU CAN KEEP THE HALF EATEN BAGEL AND COFFEE...MR.BAGEL THIEF' she dumped the glass and the snack into Ram's empty hands and walked the opposite direction... Ram still standing where he stood batting his eyelids trying to figure out what happened...

Ram tossed and turned...the whole night to make sense of the incident at the lab...Her words.. DARE YOU MISTER... THOSE ARE MY BAGEL...AND YOU ARE NOT TAKING THEM...' Kept ringing in his ears... He tried to wade off the thought and finally get some rest...so as to be fresh for the new session at the University...

The Final bell rang... the sea of students flocked the corridor...Some chatting...some in play mood...and some buried in there notes...But there was a different group of students flocking a Professor...adorned in elegant black...jacket and finely fitted trousers...and pointed black shining shoes...her hair tied in a bun...Something inside Ram spoke it's got to be HER...' He sung his sling back...giving the last instruction to his students about the assignment who had clustered around him...Ram had to literally swim through the waves of students...his eyes were still on her...She took the left turn and up the marble stairs...turning to the next door...into the quite...library...Her shoes were making the same click sound as they did the last night...

She flashed her ID card...with a cute smile at the Old Librarian...who nodded his head politely...and was lost into the maze of the bookracks...Ram scurried behind her...huffing and puffing...He dumped his sling bag at the counter...Flashed his ID greeting the Librarian Hi there...Mr.Henry...' the librarian acknowledged him back Good Evening Professor...another busy session...' Ram smiled back and walked to look for the mysterious lady...

He looked through all the isles...But she was not to found...He ran his fingers through his hair...thinking he lost her again...again lost the chance to ask her what her name...was Think so he took a few steps backward and dashed to someone...Ram closed his eyes hard...Praying let it not be her ...But it was not his luck day...it was his mysterious lady...

She was sitting on the floor on her toes...trying to pick up the books stumbled due to the crash...Ram also stooped down to help her...but as he picked one of the books she snatched it from him...'Please I need no help I can help myself...' she spoke with her eyes still down at the books... When she finally picked up all the books her eyes moved at the person she dashed with... You here...Mr.Bagel Thief...now what you want to steal my book...' She narrowed her eyes and frowned at Ram... Without giving yet another chance to Ram for explanation ...She dashed past him...

She deposited the books at the counter...removed her library card for the seal...but dropped her bicycle keys...Ram was walking slowing up to the counter...with a long face...She looked once again at his direction...smirked badly at him and left...

Ram leaned at the counter...standing with is legs crossed...as Mr.Henry turned to collect his sling bag... Who is SHE...' he asked point his finger at the direction his mysterious lady left... the old man replied perplexed  joining both is eyebrows  ...'You don't know...? She is in your department...she is the new Professor at the Research department...Her name is Priya Sharma...from Delhi...She was Professor there also...in some...' the old man tried to think rubbing hand over his forehead... college... St. Stephens College...' Ram was shocked to hear the name of the college... but there was more to come as the old man continued... she was also the student there ...batch...' Ram waited for the answer...his eyes filled with expectation Batch 1996... I am not sure...' 1996...?' Ram repeated shocked...He did not wanted to give in the details he just discovered about his mysterious lady apart from what Henry told him...Ram collected his bag...and moved..but he stepped on the keys which fell of her pocket...It had a key ring with blue crystal star and a P dangling in the air...

Ram hurried out of the library...to catch up with Priya...and he was lucky she was at the main ground moving toward her bicycle... He called her ...'excuse me...please...' but Priya hastened her steps...Ram had to almost run to reach her...

He gasped for breath as he stood infront of Priya...who was settling her book in the bicycle basket...her eyes away from...Ram... actually...' Ram spoke still gasping for air... Again she was in her fire mode... Why do you keep following me...dont you have any other work Mister...' she spoke with irritation...at the same time she was fishing for something in her small purse... now where did I keep the keys...' Ram stood there crossing his arms...She was even more irritated with this...and looked at Ram.. What are you looking at...' Priya almost yelled at him... and was back to her searching of keys...Ram lowered his head to hide the smile on his face... He the cleared his throat to grab her attention... What...' Priya reverted back...but the fire and anger in her eyes died as she saw the keys...dangling in the air which Ram was holding out to her...'your...keys...I was just trying to return it back to you...' Priya had an apologetic look on her face and took the keys slowly from Ram's hand...'Thank you...' When she sensed Ram was ready with questions she cut him in between... it was nice of you to get me my keys...Thankyou for that...but I will be more obliged if you don't follow me anymore...please...'

She unlocked her bicycle and walked passed Ram pushing it... Ram was again left tongue tied...with unanswered question...he did the same with his bicycle and walked in the other direction pushing it... The librarian's word struck him... St.Stepnhens College...1996' he immediately rode his bicycle and went to his house...

Reaching his home Ram left the bicycle leaning against the wall and stormed into his study...took out his college year book...and bang there she was ... A young, vibrant... Gold Medalist Priya Sharma...smiling back at him with her graduation hat and the yellow metal hanging around her neck... He smile as he recalled his first day at the University...

Flash back...

The cafeteria boy called out... Coffee and Chocolate Bagels...' Ram stood to reach for them...but stopped in the middle as he heard and loud...angry voice DARE YOU MISTER... THOSE ARE MY BAGEL...AND YOU ARE NOT TAKING THEM...' He stepped back looking at her furious expression... And a lean finger pointing at him... He raised both his is hand as in to say I surrender' Priya took the snack and the coffee and dashed passed him...

The morning was not that good for Ram...finally he found his class...and to his shock the only seat left was adjacently opposite to that of Priya's... The FIREY ONE...' he looked at her...like a timid sheep...walked past slowly...and took his seat...

Every now and then he used to glance at her...from the corner of the eye...but Priya was too engrossed in making notes of what the Professor was teaching...

The years in college went like this...it was either HIM scoring at the last ball and out shinning Priya...or it was Priya having the last laugh..leaving Ram with an on your face expression... both were eager to prove them best...

The final year...the year when one student will be chosen to represent the department in the ALL INDIA RESEARCH COMMITTEE...

The grand hall was filled with students and their buzzing...anxiety to know who that would be...PrIya was sitting on the first row..almost on the edge of her seat...she had to hold the sides to control her excitement...She so dearly wanted it  to be her...She had worked so hard and it was time to repay her hardwork...

While Ram was sitting far back...cool and calm...with is arms crossed..over his chest...

Finally the loud voice of the dean...buzzed in the microphone...he adjusted his glasses and started his speech... Dear students...each year a student is selected to represent us at the the ALL INDIA RESEARCH COMMITTEE...and this year there is no difference...your journals had been send to them and they have selected that ONE deserving student...whose name is in this envelope...' he fanned the envelope in the air making all be dazzled by it... so let me call the name of the student...' the hall went into silence for a couple of minutes..

Priya could not wipe the smile and anxiety of her face...she rubbed her hands to keep them warm as the went cold with excitement...while Ram was still cool and calm...with no expression on his face...

The dean voice again boomed into the mic as he finally read the name...' Its RAM KAPOOR...the student who joined us under scholarship...'

There was thunder of claps..echoing in the hall...Ram  was taken aback as he heard his name...his fellow students patted his back shook his hand...and pushed him to get up and go on the stage...

Ram slowing moved...still trying to sink in the fact that he has been chosen...As the passed the rows of still clapping students..his eyes caught that one student in the row...

She was pale...shocked...sitting like a stone...with her hands resting on top of each other over her lap...He knew how she hand put her heart and soul into it...and even challenged him that she will prove it to him...it will be and only HER...he also accepted the challenge in his ego...but never knew it will come true...

She turned her head to face him as he walk past him...their eyes met...her's were filled with tears and his with confusion...

Ram walked up the stairs...upto the dean...took the letter...shook hands...with a smile but he was not happy...He then saw her moving past all the students...and the shining tears down her cheeks...hurt him somewhere inside....

Ram was back to the present with the shrill noise of cell phone...it was his colleague reminding of the meeting. Ram hung up as soon as he finished discussing the details...made his way to ready for the lab...

Having a quick bath...changing into a formal blue shirt and black trousers...grabbing his lab coat...slinging his bag around head over one shoulder...rode the bicycle...off to the lab...

The meeting lasted only an hour or so ...with each of the researcher discussing their observation in their field of expertise's... moving out all  acknowledged with a slight nodded of head before heading to their respective labs...

While walking down the corridor Ram caught a faint...sound of music...he followed the tune and stood outside and open office...Pushing it...Ram found it empty...Few of the papers flew on the floor...he rushed to pick them up before they could be lost...

He stooped down picked up the paper...but there was something waiting for him... Priya...

Hey Mister...you followed me here...too...' She just could not control herself... why are you following me...?' her eyes feel at the bunch of papers he was holding... She gasped in disbelief...' oh my god... I just can't believe it...' Ram was totally confused... I just can't believe...you are here to steal my...research...First my snacks...then at the library...and now this...how low could you get... I am just...'

The last of her words were drowned into her mouth...as Ram grabbed on her waist pulling her close to him...and pressing his lips on her...She first protested and fidgeted to free herself...but then something hit her at the back of her head...She has sensed this same touch on her lips before also...this hold on her waist was also known to her...She closed her eyes to revive the long lost moment...

Edited by rampriyarocks - 9 years ago
wow!! completely different story...👏
ohh raya were classmates...nice...
but they didnt recognize each other...
hahaha...ram's name announced...and priya is crying...😆
wt happend in their past...?
waiting eagerly.,,continue soon...😊

Edited by jodude - 9 years ago
different and interesting story
continue soon

That was well written
have few confusions but i think i will get clear in next update 

Thank you for the pm 
Awww just beautiful os raya class mate now eagarly waiting for their past n ram kissed priya at last now waiting for next part
very nice and different story
pls continue soon
very interesting story...continue soon 
totally different from other os... Liked this new concept.. Looking forward to next part...
Lovely Start & Different story line, Very well written.
Always Priya Scold Ram.
Ram identified Priya & Flash back scenes are nice.
But i am in little confusion. Hope it will cleared in next Part.
Unexpected RaYa Kiss
Thanks for beautiful OS & continue soon.
Thanks for the PM 😊