To Mr. Tewari and Ms. Dhond,

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I refuse to be sucked into this Myrah era and be happy that at least Sanish are still in the show. Why? Because Myrah, Myrud and this time leap are cheap cop outs of a once powerful and beautiful story. The way you and your team so easily discarded Paro as if she's a piece of trash just to bring in ratings makes me sick. What does that say about you as storytellers? I understand you need ratings, but to this extent where the past 7 months of destiny, love and discovery come to an end so abruptly? You built Paro and Parud up so much, something so larger than life, divine and eternal. How is it so simple for you to change the whole concept of the show? Do you not care for your characters even a little? You made us believe in Paro and Parud so much, that their love was what everyone should strive to achieve. That Paro and Rudra finally found their happiness in each other and overcame all obstacles, as Bholenath would've wanted for them. Yet, you kill Paro just to bring in a girl that we've seen so many times with, as Sanaya herself said, with no depth. NO DEPTH. That's what you seek in your characters now? Just pieces of furniture and fluff? You sacrificed a beautiful, confident, righteous, sweet and pure soul like Paro for Myrah, a character with no depth? What are you looking for? Some girl to replace Paro in Rudra's mind abad heart and have him fall for her only because she looks like Paro? If so, then you are sorely mistaken because Rudra fell for Paro's soul, not her beauty only. See, this is the problem: you have written Parud in a way that can never be replaced! Parud's love goes beyond the laws of physics because it is on the level of divinity. Rudra/Shiva and Paro/Parvati. That is the essence in how you depicted Parud until her unjustified death.

Even if you get your TRPs, you would've done so by chopping and compromising the whole concept of Rangrasiya - the intense, passionate and extraordinary soulmate love that Rudra and Paro have and will always have. Myrah might be a sweet girl, but she's NOT Paro. She will never be. She's is just the face that will haunt Rudra. Don't mix up these ingredients, because Paro lives in Rudra and he will wait to be with her until his last breath. 

If someone could tweet this to the makers that we should trust so much, I'd be grateful. I know them listening is futile, since the damage is already done, but I hope my opinion is conveyed to them as a disappointed and upset fan of Paro, Rudra, Parud and the former version of Rangrasiya.
Edited by squivi - 9 years ago
Thank you.
I'm just a sad fan who invested so much time, effort, hope and love for Parud and Rangrasiya, just to be severely let down. I miss Paro, I miss Parud, I miss their happiness, angst and love. There's nothing in the show to me now. Even Dilsher and Mala are gone! It's a shadow of its former self. What we have now is a new love story where Paro will be replaced by a bubbly Zoya like girl. The Shiva-Parvati link that defined Rangraisya and Parud had is no more. 
😭
Edited by squivi - 9 years ago
Very Well said...Are with you...
As a Sanaya fan i will follow the show till end till then Sanaya is there in the show...but when u started watch a show..and finally  fall for its characters and make them one of the Fav couple of the TV..it means show is still going well among the audience...and its Lead actors have been successful  to do justify with their characters...
here question is not about Sanaya-aashish ...RR was completely about Rudra Paro characters...i so loved Paro's sweet, innocent, lovely character. a sweet, simple looking yet beautiful girl who had been successful to turn out the whole disaster life of a Man like Jallad "Major Rudra Pratab Ranawat" into so loving, caring and sweet husband and person as well...is it so simple to end up this sweet character just in one week...im not at all able to digest this fact...i so wanted to see Paro for a long...and i still want to..i am truly in love with Paro's character...but now nothing can change...
All the best for Myrah...hope now it works for CVs and Sanaya-Aashish hard work would really paid off so that CVs dont try to do any other experiment to spoil their characters just for TRP's sake..