Fan Fictions

Khubsoorat - The Royal Misfit - An ArSh Tale (Ch 1 @ Page 6)

Shonali_gg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Banner of the story will be updated soon.

Hola people! I am Shonali, the girl who shines like gold!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Okay, that was what my name meant!😳 I have been following various stories at India Forums, silently and without being a member! But then after 6 months of stalking here and there, I am finally going to write a story, a Fan Fiction. I just hope, you guys like it!

"It is about time you choose a bride, my son," said the old man, lighting his cigarette, "or else, I will have to do so."

"Please father! No arranged marriages!" the young man retorted. They were sitting on velvet armchairs in a luxurious room, which appeared to be like a conference room.

"I worry about you, about our people! You are going to be a King soon and you need a bride by your side, to rule and to govern.." the old man was interrupted by his son.

"And to show off in parties, in front of media. A status symbol, are you asking for?"

"Armaan, my child, you need to understand the importance of having a bride.", the old man sighed.

"Father, it's my life. You and mother have had taken almost all the decisions for me. Can't I marry on my own choice?" asked Armaan.

"What do you want from us?" the old man asked.

"Time!" Armaan immediately replied. "Time, to search for a perfect bride for me. A girl whom I can love, a girl who's perfect to be the Queen and rule our kingdom by my side. A perfect bride, I want and I want to search for."

"Fine! 6 months. I give you 6 months to do whatsoever you want, search and bring the girl who's perfect to be your bride. Just 6 months."

"Fine with me father. 6 months are enough for me!" replied Armaan. He stood from the chair, picked his coat and was about to walk away, but his father called him, saying;

"Just keep this thing in mind, my son. If you won't be able to find a perfect bride in the duration of following 6 months, then you have to marry a girl whom I and your mother will choose for you!"

Sighing, Armaan replied, "Fine with me!" and walked out of the luxurious conference room, leaving behind his father.

That's the prologue for you! I hope you liked it. Click the like button and comment. Thanks!

Scroll down for Index and PM Procedure

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Edited by -Shonali- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shonali_gg thumbnail
PM Procedure

In order to receive the PM's of this ArSh tale, please buddy me. Send me a buddy request and I'll accept it. It's simple!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

If you liked the prologue, please recommend this ArSh tale to your buddies and other members. Thanks

Index

Prologue - Page 1

Character Sketch - page 3

Character Sketch - Page 6

Edited by -Shonali- - 9 years ago
Shonali_gg thumbnail
Originally posted by: aman93

interesting concept

Thanks!πŸ˜ƒ
vinita459 thumbnail