Swaron OS - YOU ARE JUST ONE, ONE DIAMOND

Posted: 9 years ago
SWARON OS
U ARE JUST ONE, ONE DIAMOND

Hope u guys like it!😊
This one is written for my Shini di, one of the best writer ever!
Aap ka demand aapke saamne haazir hai!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Swayam, where the hell are u? U were gonna be at my house by 9am and it's already 9:15am!" Shouted Sharon

"My Siren Sharon have patience. Oh and by the way turn." Commanded Swayam

"What! But why?" Asked Sharon, refusing to turn

"If u ever loved me, then u will definitely turn!" Demanded Swayam

Sharon turned, Swayam was right in front of her. Sharon was breathless, Swayam had such an effect on her that even his one smile could make her mad for him. She couldn't stop herself from keeping on staring at those beautiful black orbs. 

Swayam smirked, he knew Sharon was lost and finally it was because of him. How long it had taken him to make Sharon Rai Prakash, the diva to fall for him. He walked towards her and clicked his fingers in front of her eyes trying to get his Siren's back to reality.

"This girl! " thought Swayam when his Siren still didn't respond. Now there was only one way, Swayam gripped Sharon's waist and pulled hers towards himself clashing her on his chiselled chest. He cupped her face and bit her lower lip. He tried to get back but Sharon pulled him back. That small peck turned into a hot, passionate kiss.  Every minute, every second, the kiss became more and more deep. Both of them tasting each other's mouth completely, their tongues exploring every sweet and tasty part. How much ever they didn't want to leave each other, they had to break the kiss forcefully due to the lack of oxygen. 

Swayam stared at her, he couldn't just keep his eyes of her! Sharon blushed, she wasn't still used to Swayam's loving glare even after 2 years! Swayam just hugged her, his body could finally feel her... His skin brushing through hers.

"I love u!" He muttered.

"Love u too." Answered Sharon.

After a few minutes,  Swayam left Sharon's room and proceeded to the front door. Just then Sharon's mother called him back.

"Namaste aunty." Greeted Swayam

"Whatever. Just know that my daughter can never be yours. My daughters class is much higher than yours. She deserves someone much better than u! Having tea on the streets, camping.. She's become cheap just like u. So, stop it! In front of her u are just nothing. So, just break up with her or I swear any of your family member might be dead! Now scram u cheap head." Threatened Sharon's mom.

Swayam just left the house. He was angry, sad, insulted! He had no courage to stand up for himself. But was Sharon's mom right?
Did he even deserve Sharon?  What was wrong with him! His head almost blasted off. He needed someone badly now. He felt lonely, he felt empty, he felt dead. He knew he had given Sharon so much pain and sorrow. Maybe there was someone who would treat Sharon more special, just like a princess. 

He texted Sharon to meet him at the Lakes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharon reached the Lakes and saw Swayam. She ran and gave Swayam a perfect back hug! How much she craved to be in his arms every single minute, second, hour! But Swayam broke the hug, shocking Sharon. From that moment, Swayam maintained distance from Sharon, no matter how much Sharon tried to get close to him. Sharon knew something was wrong, she understood that it was really serious.

"Swayu, I know there is something wrong! Just tell me dammit!" Shouted Sharon

"Sharon, am sorry but we need to break up!" Blurted out Swayam

"What the hell! Just tell me the reason Swayam!" Shouted Sharon

Swayam couldn't hide it anymore. He just told Sharon everything, from the threatens to the thoughts of not deserving her! He just spoke out his feelings, while tiny droplets of waters flowed out of his black orbs.

Sharon couldn't see the love of her life like this! It broke her heart seeing tears find their way out of his eyes! She wiped his tears... 

"Swayam, u completely deserve me dammit! Infact I am the one who doesn't deserve a sweet heart like u! High class, my foot! How could u even think about the word break up and relate it to me, how huh! Where's my real Swayu, the one I love, the man of his words! U made me, Sharon Rai Prakash- the diva fall for u! U changed me from a bitch to an innocent girl! Dammit u can do so much and u just gave up... Swayam, get that man of his words, my Swayu back! U have to be strong, strong!" Encouraged Sharon

"Sharon... Are u sure? I guess I have to change again! The old Swayam is back! Thx baby" said Swayam and hugged Sharon.

Sharon  hugged him back. Finally, finally her Swayu was back! The man she loved was back. Sharon was so happy but at the same time she was hell angry with her mother. How could her mother even threaten her Swayu! Forget threaten how could she even think of threatening him! And rejection, Swayam and rejection was the worst combination ever possible! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She marched to her mother's room and closed the door with a bang! Her eyes were filled with fire, her face full of rage, her voice full of a desire to prove someone! Volcanoes erupted everywhere! Sharon was soo angry that she could even act as a murderer now! 

"Dammit mom, how could even reject Swayam , how could u even threaten him! Forget doing it how could u even think about it! He's my freaking life mom! Mom, I don't even know why I call u that when u don't even deserve that stupid word on u ! What the hell is not in Swayam mom, he's everything a girl would dream and I am damn lucky to get Him! Just get this thing in your stupid brain, I will never, am never and was never ever going to break up with Swayam! I will never even leave him for a minute!" Shouted Sharon, not even caring what her mom would think.

"SHARON RAI PRAKASH, This is my house and in my freaking house, u follow my rules got it!! And as for that cheap beggar, he's not right for u forget right he doesn't even deserve u! That guy doesn't even have a class dammit! That man..." Sharon's mom started insulting Swayam

But Sharon cut her off," How could u even think about Swayam like that mom, atleast in front of me! Just shut up mom! I am not listening to one word against him! If u want me, u accept Swayam too. And to hell with your house!" Shouted Sharon and ran upstairs. She packed her bag and left the Raiprakash mansion forever shooting daggers to her mom with just one angry glare! 

Sharon went to Swayam's home and told him about this. Swayam like always understood Sharon and let her stay on his house.

"Thanks Swayu!" Thanked Sharon

"Thanks? Baby, this is your home as well not only mine." Answered Swayam

1 YEAR PASSED

Sharon's mom always thought that Sharon would always come back, after all she couldn't even live with her mom. But slowly slowly her hopes reduced, her belief was betrayed. Sharon's mom knew Sharon would only come back with Swayam. She just had to accept him. She let the tears flow, loneliness, love, hatred, everything flowed through them

On the other hand D3 Academy was world famous! Swayam and Sharon were known as the top- best choreographers! They were rich but their nature hadn't change. They were always the best! Everyone craved to learn even one step from them!

"Shar, atleast now forgive your mom." Pleaded Swayam

"I can't Swayu, how could she even threaten u! Am sorry but I just can forget that." Answered Sharon

There was one more person listening to all this. Yes, it was Sharon's mom. She couldn't believe that Swayam, the boy she hated was convincing Sharon, the boy whom she had given so much pain!

She went in and apologised to Swayam," Am sorry Swayam. I'm sure u win forgive me but I am really sorry."

"Aunty, pls don't. U are elder to me , u shouldn't even apologise but just bless me. Every mother wants the best for her daughter and u felt the same." Said Swayam

"Sharon was right! You're just one, one diamond!" Agreed Sharon's mom

A DIAMOND,
SOMETHING WHICH CONTAINS NO SCRATCHES,
SOMETHING WHICH NEVER BETRAYS U,
SOMETHING WHICH ALWAYS SHINES FOR U,
THE DIAMOND, THE LOVE, SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT

Hope u guys liked it!
Do comment and like too.
Jhootas and chappals welcome! 
Di, jhoote mat marna pls

Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago
AAAWWW dis is so cute...  cute & sweet... 😊
keep writing...  😊 God bless
awesum DU...
Tere liye i even started reading swaron stories...
Originally posted by Meghna_kriyansh

awesum DU...
Tere liye i even started reading swaron stories...
Awww... Thanks a loot jaan!
Thank u thank u thank u!
🤗
It's awesome OS and related to current situation. Sharon's mom is getting on heads of us now in D3. Hope Sharon get to know soon in show. Adorable couple. 👏
Sweet simple n most importantly it was SWARONISH...
loved it...

P.S: finally I gt some words.. .phew...gal u r fab
Really well written doll.
The way you showed every bit of emotion was great.
The best part I felt this time the drama very well fit with the story
drama queen this is called a real drama!!!
loved it
keep it up girl 😊
awesome os written ...loved it.sharon ki mom insulted him a lot...good sharon did it right...great wrk yaa ...i loved it. reading it..
The bond between Sharon and Swayam was well shown.The kiss was awesome :P Sharon and Swayam living together...wow!And Sharon mom's fake high class thinking was finally broken down by our Loverboy and she had to accept at lastthat he is a dianond :) Awesome work cutiepie :)Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago