Rangrasiya

N the problem lies with us... :(

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The very first time...may be making a post on this forum...
My journey with hindi serial had started with IPKKND...
though i started it when shyam was revealed as anjali's husband...
For the first time ever ...i had started watching a show from its very first episode is RANGRASIYA...

The first thing that attracted me for watching this show was its gripping storyline..
the story of a bride getting widowed on the very same day n later falling for the killer was very much intriguing...

The second thing was its background music...most probably till now the most heart touching n gripping track ever...

N later with the introduction of laila...it got me glued with the show...n ofcourse...Tejawat's wrath...

Along with the time...i got disappointed every time...every storyline..character was not showed as we expected...
i know this is a fiction show...people watching them may not like too much darkness...but still...
for example--- Laila...The character of laila had a lot of potentials...
they could have shown different shade of a woman...
a woman who learn to live in her way through her term...
a woman...who hide her love..her pain with the dark cover of sharp tongue n venomous attitude...
but no..all they had shown is her jealousy...but never focused on her inner turmoil for doing so...
then of course...they just butchered Tejawat
i don't think
a character with such strong background deserved such a silent treatment...
while rushing through the tracks...they completely forgot about him...
n then comes the mother track...which for me was inadequate...
this track had a lot of potential...but again...poor execution of such a important track...

Shantanu could have been used in a more appropriate way...
the only character that faced growth i guess is Maithili.
I don't complain about rudra n paro...they had to change along with time...

n now this track...
i had many expectations...but never got to that point...
no way i am blaming the character...or the people behind the show..
may be we expected more than we should...
we forgot that its a fiction...n unless its the same ghishapita story n saas-bahu drama...people won't watch it...
its not cv's fault..
they are just trying to save their show..
its we the audience...who r to be blamed... :( :(
i will still watch the show...coz of the hard work the characters are putting... :)

Edited by jisa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RRViewer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sadly its true, need to accept that most of the tracks are not unfolded as intended and there was a huge rush and poor execution..

Though we, the viewers found the difference in the show when it started and its progress after 3months, we were watching it and will be watching till it exists being loyal...
Wish they could have invested some time to plan something else without killing leads with good screen-play as I feel there is much more to be shown before taking this leap...

But CVs are taking this huge step now by killing Paro, if it is only for trp, then I really wish them to get it as no one here can't see the downfall of RR and after all so much of hard work and lives are involved behind the show...

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RRViewer

Sadly its true, need to accept that most of the tracks are not unfolded as intended and there was a huge rush and poor execution..

Though we, the viewers found the difference in the show when it started and its progress after 3months, we were watching it and will be watching till it exists being loyal...
Wish they could have invested some time to plan something else without killing leads with good screen-play as I feel there is much more to be shown before taking this leap...

But CVs are taking this huge step now by killing Paro, if it is only for trp, then I really wish them to get it as no one here can't see the downfall of RR and after all so much of hard work and lives are involved behind the show...

agree with u... :( :(..
will be with this show...
let's see...what cv's has in store for us...