Parud OS: Paradise Getaway (Part 1)

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone, I'm back with a new OS and this time it's with more than one part. I'll be posting the other parts as soon as I'm done writing them. I figured that with what's going on with the show now, everyone's tensed and emotionally distressed since we all love our Parud so much. This post, along with other parts, will be about the honeymoon that we haven't seen them take. At the end of this part, which is part 1, I'd like you to guess where parud will be heading to for their honeymoon. I've left hints! ðŸ˜‰
Please give feedback as it really makes up for the effort of writing as well as assuring me that you guys are enjoying what I write. Nonetheless, happy reading! ðŸ˜³

Ps. I know it's kind of short but I want to see whether you guys like the idea or not, in order for me to continue and post the rest of the parts. 

It was still dark, as dawn slowly began to creep in through their windows. Just another monday, but as he lay there in bed with his wife in his embrace, he thought of taking the day off and spending it with her. There was some much needed quality time to spend. Work had been so hectic lately, he hadn't been giving her much attention. Yet she was just as supportive as she always was. Never complaining of his lack of time with her. He looked down at the petite body, brushing his fingers softly and tenderly against her cheek. Admiring her beauty, the beauty of her patience with him. There was this strange emotion building up in the pit of his stomach, spreading to his chest. It was guilt. Paro had been patient, strong and always there for him. He didn't like the feeling, he loved her. Maybe he wasn't so good as emoting, but he knew she knew. He couldn't bare the thought of her hiding her emotions. What if she was getting tired of his time consuming job? What if she starts feeling depressed of the daily routine. And if he isn't there most of the time, she would be worried about him, up late..maybe hungry and sleepy. Arghh.. those on going questions kept popping until he decided to really go out of his way today. Slowly he untangled himself from her, careful not to wake her up. He hit the shower, long and steamy, clearing those guilty filled thoughts to think straight. What should he do? He thought of how they've been postponing their honeymoon lately. Sure, they've made love already but, they haven't had the time to really spend some alone time together. Taking one day off surely wasn't going to be enough. And it hit him! Why not travel, and this time for no interruptions they should travel out of India itself. He was that determined.. or desperate.

Later that morning..

Paro woke up to the sound of Rudra making a few phone calls, shirtless and as he hung up and headed to her side of the bed, sitting beside her. Not fully awake yet, she stretched her arms and sat up beside him. Right in front of her was suitcase. Her questioning eyes looked at him, Was he traveling somewhere? Perhaps a mission with Aman or some work in Jaipur, she thought.

"We leave in the afternoon," he said, breaking their morning silence. Paro's train of thought stopped and right before she could ask further..

"We; you and me.. we're leaving for our honeymoon, he added. Like a bucket of cold water had been thrown at her, now she was fully awake. Her eyes suddenly widened and her forehead frowned.

"Honeymoon," she asked confused "But, we've already.." she stopped, all of a sudden realizing what she was implying. Her face reddened as she looked away. Maybe she has forgotten that, the whole purpose of a honeymoon, as he explained when he suggested quite some time ago, was not solely based on love making. Rudra smirked as she realized how flushed she was just at the thought of their physical intimacy.

"And you've got work to do." she added, attempting to change the subject.

"I've had plenty of work to do so far, it's time we spent some alone time together. I know I've been coming home very late at night for a quite some time now," He said that with guilt in his voice and she sensed that. "I figured we'll take a short trip somewhere. We'll be back in ten days." Having said that, Rudra further added that there will be no discussions, he's already taken care of everything. He's informed the family, his workplace and packed for her. All that was needed from her was to freshen up, have breakfast and get ready to get going in a few hours.

As Paro got up to the bathroom, still trying to absorb the sudden news. A soft smile was drawn on her face. She was touched by this thoughtfulness. She knew he cared for her, but she didn't think he showed it with such a big gesture. She reminded herself that, although her husband was a man of few words and still is at times, he is a man of action. After all, he was the one that needed the break, but to spend some alone time with her as well. How did I get so lucky, she thought to herself.

Part two is here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4117096

Edited by rupao21 - 9 years ago
Lovely OS ..
Would love to read more about their honeymoon :)
I'm loving it so far.  I need some happy Parud now!  Can't wait for you to post more!!
This is awesome! The tome is perfect! Not out of character. You have not made them some modern urban couple. 
Take us away into your world! god knows we all need a break! ðŸ˜†

Next update please! Fast! Emotionful! Steamy! Yes? 
Lovely so far. Waiting to read more.
Love it! Romantic chapter! Can't wait for the next one. Update soon, please! Thanks for starting this.
lovely...nice to read parud happy moments
Originally posted by Oldestfan

This is awesome! The tome is perfect! Not out of character. You have not made them some modern urban couple.
Take us away into your world! god knows we all need a break!😆

Next update please! Fast! Emotionful! Steamy! Yes?

Hii, thank you!!! You're comments are honestly a pleasure to read. Glad you noticed the similarity I've kept. Hahaha I've never tried writing mature contents before but I'm trying for this OS! ;)
Originally posted by khushiarnav88

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Love it! Romantic chapter! Can't wait for the next one. Update soon, please! Thanks for starting this.</font>

Thank you for reading and giving feedback! :)
Wow beautiful OS.
Loved it so much.
Superb. 
Do cont. It.