Qubool Hai Express #37- lAapko Ye Nikah Qubool Hai?l

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
The Qubool Hai News Letter Team proudly presents

OPENING REMARKS

Hello all,
Welcome to another edition of the Qubool Hai Express Newsletter!
Let's relive the past two weeks of Qubool Hai

Members and their Sections

Review Sections

Summary of the Week- -CaptainSwan-
Scene of the week - -Candz-
Character of the week - -Candz-
Best/Worst Dressed of the Week- TeriGalliyan
Sanam-Aahil moment of the week - -Candz-
Rating of the week- -Candz-
Song of the week - Wanderbug

Creative Sections

Best Writer of the week(OS/SS/FF) - VildanaROSID
VM of the week - -Deepali-
Avatar (A/NA) of the week - TeriGalliyan
Signature (A/NA) of the week -TeriGalliyan
Topic of the week - -NautankiAsh-

Layout, Tags, Winning Tags - TeriGalliyan.

Edited by -Candz- - 9 years ago

July 14th -18th

The week starts with Rehaan admitting that he's fallen in love with Sanam while Aahil overhears and his tensed not knowing that Sanam hasn't heard him. Nida creates a plan to poison Tanveer so she becomes paralyzed which results in Tanveer's cat dying instead and Tanveer realizing that Nida is the culprit. After Rehan tells Dishad that he wants to marry Sanam, Dilshad gets a call from Tanveer. Dilshad is stunned to see her while Tanveer asks her for Sanam to marry Aahil and not Rehaan. Dilshad collapses and has to have emergency surgery which Tanveer pays for. In return Sanam promises to do anything she can to repay her. Meanwhile, the party Rahat and Haya are at is attacked by terrorists and Haya is hurt. Tanveer tells Sanam that she can repay her by marrying Aahil. Sanam is shocked and remembering everything that Aahil has done to her says she doesn't think she can do it.

July 21st-25th

The week starts with Aahil's wedding day and as the wedding rituals begin, it is discovered by Gazala  and the rest of the female guests that the bride is Sanam and not Nida. In a flashback we see that Sanam agreed to marry Aahil for a three month period and that Tanveer knocked Nida out and tied her up while Sanam was put in her place. Sanam tearfully says Qubool Hai when asked and then as the Quazi asks the groom, Aahil is finds out that he is marrying Sanam and not Nida. Rehan is distraught while Tanveer tells Aahil to say yes which he does. Tanveer tells Aahil that his marriage with Sanam is in name only and for three months and then tells him that Sanam married him for money. Aahil promises to turn his love to hatred for Sanam while Rehan breaks down over losing Sanam and what his mother has done and Sanam comes to terms with being Aahil's wife. Aahil tells Sanam that they may be married but he will never accept her while Sanam tells him that she has no wish to be his wife. Ramadan begins and Tanveer while praying is cut by a picture of Asad and Zoya and then told by a fakhir that she will be punished for her sins. Rahat before leaving for home, admits his love for Haya and promises to tell her when they get home. Aahil upon finding a cake in his room realizes that Sanam is the only one who remembered his birthday.

DILSHAD-TANVEER FACE-TO-FACE

After Rehaan expresses a desire to marry Sanam, Dilshad comes to their home to discuss about the wedding but comes face-to-face with Tanveer after 20 years. She is overwhelmed when Tanveer asks for Sanam's hand in marriage not to Rehaan but to her son Aahil. Dilshad shocked and angry recalls what happened 20 years earlier when Tanveer killed her family and collapses before she can give Tanveer an answer.

AAPKO YEH NIKAH QUBOOL HAI?

Aahil sits tensed waiting to marry Nida whom he doesn't love but is shocked when the Quazi asks him if he accepts Sanam as his wife. It is then revealed that Sanam agreed to marry Aahil for what Tanveer did for her Badi Ammi with a end date of three months and that she (Tanveer) had knocked Nida out and tied her up while she had Sanam take Nida's place. Sanam having agreed to the marriage sits tensely and tearfully while Aahil, after coaxing from Tanveer, says Qubool Hai thrice, thus sealing both their fates as husband and wife.

BROKEN DREAMS AND NEW REALITIES

In a very poignant and emotional scene, we see Sanam, Aahil and Rehaan dealing with their new realities. Sanam dealing with the fact that she got married to a man who knows not the importance of love and that her marriage is nothing but an understanding while Aahil tries to come to terms that Sanam married him for money (as told by Tanveer). Rehaan on the other hand laments his broken dream of building a future with Sanam because she has now married Aahil and that his own mother has taken her away from him. It was a raw portrayal of the emotions churning within these three characters as they deal with the new changes in their lives and what their future now holds.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

The day after the wedding was Aahil's thirtieth birthday but seems no one remembered. Funny since his looming birthday had been the cause of his hasty marriage and now no one even remembered the day. We later find out that no one had ever remembered Aahil's birthday since he was a child. He had hoped that when his Ammi came back she would definitely remember but she didn't. But then Aahil walks into his room to find a birthday cake and that Sanam, his new wife, was the only person that remembered his birthday. But instead of being happy that someone remembered, he argues with her and she leaves him in a huff. Aahil about to throw away the cake in anger then reflects that this was the first time someone remembered his birthday and tearfully re-lights the candle and sings happy birthday to himself.  

RAHAT ANSARI

In the midst of wedding drama at the Ibrahim's house, there was drama of another kind going on at the party Rahat and Haya attending for army personnel. The party gets raided by terrorists and Rahat quickly springs into action and with the other officers, take control of the situation and take down the gunmen. Rahat also takes an unconscious Haya to an abandoned barn to keep her safe during the night. For his bravery and quick-thinking, Rahat Ansari is our Character of the Week! 😊

First Roza after Nikah

With the wedding of Aahil and Sanam being the focus of the last two weeks, there have been beautiful dresses galore. So this week there are three ladies receiving the Best Dressed Award: Tanveer for her black, gold and red sari, Sanam of course in her golden bridal attire looking absolutely regal and Haya who dressed up for the first time for the party with Rahat in a beautiful black sari.

With all the beautiful dresses this week, we have to say everyone looked stellar so no one receives the worst dressed award. 😊

Hi guys,

We finally had the SaHil Nikaah.. and atleast they did not follow through the footsteps of their elders and got it right the 1st time round ...YAYYY... Sabash bacchon! But what's this! Misunderstanding galore  between the brand new Begum and Nawaab.. Who is not surprised ..please raise your hands !

Uff Yummaa Moment - for me it was the moment when SaHil fed each other dates to break their1st Roza as Man and Wife. Though their relationship is filled with major skirmishes and misunderstandings it was that one moment when they were just that a husband and wife with their love shining through.. and only a blind like billi can be excused for not seeing it.

I don't know why but i just felt that the whole terrorist attack drama was misplaced with the Sahil nikaah going on.. maybe they could have waited to air that for some days till after the Nikaah.. But still Rahat in Action was a treat.

Poor Rehaan! Sigh! what can I say dear! I told you so, now didn't I?

Now I am humming this along :

Song : Yahi hota pyar Hai kya
Film : Namastey London
Lyricist : Javed Akhtar
Music : Himesh Reshamiya

Tera banega woh jo, tera nahi hai 
Aye dil bata kyun tujko, itna yakin hai 
Mere dil-e-beqkaar
Haan dil-e-beqkaar
Yahi hota pyaar hai kya
Mere dil-e-beqkaar

Sunta hoon mein teri yeh dastaan
Simmte ki ek din to yeh dooriyaan
Pal mere tum mein dil koyi nahi hai 
Tere zidd mein aye dil sadd afreen hai 
Kyun yeh junoon hai, kya zustju hai
Aakhir tujhe kyun, yeh aarzoo hai
Dil-e-beqkaar
Yahi hota pyaar hai kya 
Mere dil-e-beqkaar

P.S: The song itself is soft romantic and filled with uncertainty on both sides.. just as SaHil are feeling.. I agree Sanam is in  no state of mind to fall in love.. Its high time we see some nice OBVIOUS gestures by Nawab saab.

The last two weeks have had no shortage of drama. Whether it be the surprise face off of Tanveer and Dilshad or Sanam and Aahil's wedding. Love confessions or confessions of turning love to hate. Of heart break and new reluctant beginnings. The last two weeks have been really exciting as Sanam and Aahil are now married and the story takes a new turn. In light of all the excitement of it all, the Rating of the Week is 8/10

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Name: Mere Khwabon ki Rani

Writer: Pookhi

FF on SaHil: Mere Khwabon ki Rani

PROLOGUE:

"What kind of girl do you imagine as your life partner?" a reporter asked Aahil Raza Ibrahim.

"My dream girl is very well-mannered, soft spoken, honest, and humble" Aahil said coldly.

"What personality do you find most irritating in girls?" the reporter went on. "Their desire for make up and their constant blabbering" Aahil replied honestly. 

"What do you advise girls out there if they wish to marry you?"

"My way is your way got it" Aahil said. "My wife will ALWAYS do as I say." 

"One more que-" "Excuse us please, Mr. Ibrahim is getting late for his meeting" Rehaan said authoritatively. Aahil rolled his eyes at the mob of reporters who were trying to reach him. 

With the guidance of Rehaan, he finally managed to get into his car. 

Name: AsYa SS Loving Me Will Only Cause You Pain

Writer: Angel_juhi04

AsYa SS: Loving Me Will Only Cause You 

Plot:

Zeenat Farooqui n Zoya Farooqui family comes to Bhopal wid their family 4m New York to find abt their father who murdered their mom 18 years ago. Except Zoya, others go back to New York for some time. Till then, her nani decides dat Zoya sud live in her mother's friend Dilshad Mausi's house. Zoya goes to live in d Khan family. She finds dat Dilshad Mausi's son Asad is regressive, old-fashioned n judgemental who judges by her clothes n lifestyle. Zoya always gets irritated n angry wid him. She even sees dat he does not allows his younger sister Najma to wear western clothes n even change her hairstyle which is long n braided. Dilshad n Najma loves her but Asad always gets annoyed n irritated by her. Is Asad really like dis or we all r in for a big surprise? Only time will tell. 

Here is your winning tag👏

Made By  :  Rabia Afzal

by ...Maha-Srk...

by_Surbhi_Star_

by Dips..

by _Surbhi_Star_

by -KimSungHyun-

&
by Dips..

by  -Candz-

CLOSING REMARKS

Hey!
Hope you all enjoyed this week's edition. 
See you all for our next edition which will be on August 10th! 😳
We currently have sign-ups for vacancies going on so if you would like to volunteer, please check this thread!

Regards,
Candy

Awesome! Loved it! <3
A suggestion: I think maybe you should include fewer scenes as scene of the week, like no more than two so that they stand out more. :D
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Awesome! Loved it! <3
A suggestion: I think maybe you should include fewer scenes as scene of the week, like no more than two so that they stand out more. :D

The reason there is sometimes multiple scenes of the week is because it's covering two weeks of episodes. but I get what you're trying to say
Awesome, congo all 👍🏼