ek promo rangeela ek promo

Posted: 9 years ago
This really is the limit...no promo inspite of a major track change.Like WHO does this? Kill off your main character and nog even give a promo? It is like we have to bear this forever because rr didnt get good ratings despite of initial promotions.

They are ruining RR deliberately so that they can get an excuse to get rid of it easily .such asshatsEdited by SanzBarbie - 9 years ago
I think they're deliberately doing this now. So that if the fans protest when they shut it down, they 'll say well look at the numbers. You got no TRPs, so the show has to stop. I feel bad for the actors and the crew. They get the tag of "unsuccessful show". We only have to deal with our emotions and broken hopes, for them it's their career. And the media is always ready with nasty things to say.
omg what r u asking?😲
asking for promo to rangeela?😲😲😲
u r dreamer
Originally posted by SanzBarbie

They are ruining RR deliberately so that they can get an excuse to get rid of it easily .such asshats

Oh God I hope not...what a pathetic reason to kill paro then!
I get not giving many promos of a show that does not do good at all but atleast for this big a change they should give one promo.Other shows get promos and MEs...as if they have sky rocketing ratings 🤔
There is a difference of only 0.1 trp
Originally posted by SS88

I think they're deliberately doing this now. So that if the fans protest when they shut it down, they 'll say well look at the numbers. You got no TRPs, so the show has to stop. I feel bad for the actors and the crew. They get the tag of "unsuccessful show". We only have to deal with our emotions and broken hopes, for them it's their career. And the media is always ready with nasty things to say.

But the ratings already suck, what is the need to.do all this drama then? And if this is the last attempt to save rr then atleast give ONE promo
May be they think the lost viewers will come back slowly without any promo and when the ratings are back to 1.4-1.5 they will promote then 🤔
Financial constraints may be?
Colors are losing a beautiful and unique show.. Such an important phase of.the.show and.there are.no promos.. Colors ðŸ˜¡

Have they replied to.the tweets sent by Rangrasiyans about no promos ?! 
They gave us a scroll promo , we should be happy that , cant really expect much from them .
They probably heard our ranting about no promos whatsoever... and decided to be VERY generous I guess.

The give one scroll promo. A damn SCROLL promo : Paro degi Rudra ko sabse bai khushi aur sabse bada gham.

Like us online viewers didn't know that already.