Rakshanbandhan - Invites Only

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

...An everlasting bond

Rani: My favorite festival of the year.

Mohini: Mine too!

Pinkpearl5: Include me too.

Rani: I get so much money on this day! But its the bond that's truly everlasting.

Pinkpearl5: Very true!

Rani: But there may be people out there who don't know what Rakshabandhan is all about. 

Pinkpearl5: True. 

DeliciousAS: No worries. I'll explain!

Pinkpearl5: Great

DeliciousAS: Rakshabandan is a beautiful festival celebrated in August that depicts the bonding between a brother and a sister. The sister ties a rakhi on her brother's wrist symbolizing the bond and friendship they share. The brother in return promises to protect her and be there for her throughout the entirety of life.  Hence the term 'raksha'. Sweets are distributed between the two. As a token of love the brother usually will gift his sister. In a lot of cases, that gift is money. But the gift can be anything.

Rani: Wow that was beautifully explained. Thank you.

Pinkpearl5: There are so many bro-sis bonds in the film industry. Ranbir and his sister, Shahrukh and his sister, Rani and her brother, Salman/Arbaz/Sohail and their sister...I can go on and on and on.

Mohini: TV serials these days really emphasize the bhai-behan love too.

DeliciousAS: That is true. I love the bonding of Jeevika & Maanvi. So sweet.

Mohini: But the most perfect example would be Baldev and Gunjan!

Rani: But how can they be a perfect example? Doesn't Baldev hate her guts?

Pinkpearl5: Well no one's perfect right? He's a changed man. He loves his sister to death. You know I overheard him talking. He's planning a huge Rakshabandhan surprise just for her.

Mohini: He's a very protective brother now.

Rani: Aw that's so sweet.

DeliciousAS: And he's asked us to help him out.

Pinkpearl5: Let's head over to his place now! Shall be fun.

Rani: Let's go!

Baldev's Residence:

Practice Role Play:
Baldev played by: Pinkpearl5
Gunjan Played by: Mohini
Veera Played by: DeliciousAS
Bansari Played by: Cutiepie Rani

A day before Raksha Bandhan...

*Baldev is sitting in his room holding a notepad and pen and is singing 'ek hazaaron mein meri behna hain' to himself'*

*Veera walks in to his room and taps on his shoulder*

Veera: OYE BALDEV!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

*Baldev looks at her with a blank face*

Veera: Hain? πŸ˜³ OYE teri Veera ayi hain aur tu khush bhi nahi hua?! πŸ˜­ *Veera sulks*

*Baldev walks towards her and taps her on the shoulder*

Baldev: Oye Veera yaar ab tu menu gussa na dila. πŸ₯± Mein toh phele se itna confooosed ho rakha hoon. 

Veera: *smirks* confooosed? Kyun Baldev? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜• Yeh kese ho gaya ki Baldev Singh confused ho gaya jo sabko confused karta rehta hain apni utt patang harkato se! πŸ€ͺ

Baldev: *annoyed* bas kar tu Veera! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜’ Voh ki hain na...mein na bohot vadi problem vich pasaya hai ga! πŸ€”

Veera: *worried and surprised* πŸ˜² Kyun ki hoya, Baldev? Sab kuch teekh toh hain na? πŸ˜³

Baldev: Accha patata hoon. Lekin promise kar ki tu kisi ko nahi bataigi. Theeke? πŸ˜Š

*closes doors and windows while waiting for Veera's promise so nobody hears*

Veera:Accha teekhe promise karti hu. Ab toh bata. :)

Baldev: *smiles* voh ki hain na ... Raksha Bandhan kal aa raha hain. Toh mein Gunjan ke liye ek surprise plan kar rahan hu. Toh bas uss ke liye ideas samaj mein nahi aa rahe. Bohot socha maine.  Accha tu yeh bata ki tunhe Ranvi ke liye kuch plan kiya abhi tak?

Veera: πŸ˜³ Haan kiya toh hain lekin voh surprise ke baare mein mein kisi ko nahi batane wali...tujhe bhi nahi! 

Baldev: πŸ€” Accha teekhe oye. Ab pind ki sherni ke saath kaun lare. Ab time barbaad nahi karna menu. πŸ˜³

Veera: Baldev tu ek kaam kyun nahi karta. Tu Gunjan Bhabhi ke liye kuch yaad gar kar. Jo kisi ne kabhi na kiya ho. Kuch alag. Jaise ki...

Baldev: Jaise ki?

Veera: ummm...

Baldev: idea?! Oye Baldev Singh is the best! πŸ˜Ž

Veera: kya socha tune?

Baldev: ye bhi surprise hain! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Veera: ufff. Baldev tu nahi sudhrenga. πŸ˜‘

*Veera walks away angrily*

*Baldev giggles and jots down some ideas on his notepad*

Baldev: ahhh! Yeh hui na baat. Saare ideas planned. Ab toh bas Gunjan ko surprise dikhana ka hain intezaar! πŸ˜ƒ

*Baldev walks up to Bansuri*

Bansuri: ki hoya Baldev? Inna pareshaan kyun lag raha hain?

Baldev: ohh beeji. Menu na Gunjan ki saari bachpan se leke bare hone tak ki tasveere chahiye. πŸ˜Š

Bansuri: Lekin kyun? Uski pooja karni hain ki? πŸ˜†

Baldev: Nahi beeji. Aap menu de reh ho ya mein jaoo. 

Bansuri: accha accha mere putar gussa na ho. β­οΈ

*Bansuri hands over the pictures to him*

Baldev: Shukriya beeji. Accha beeji mujhe na aaj pura din kitchen khali chaiye. 

Bansuri: hain? Kyun? Hayeee mere putar di tabet toh teekhe na? Kyun? πŸ˜²

Baldev: uffoo beeji ab itne sawal na pucho tusi please. πŸ˜‘

Bansuri: teekhe lekin mujhe shaam ko chaiye kal Raksha Bandhan hain na toh kuch pakwaan banane hain. Oyeee. Tu kahin? Kal ke liye toh halwai Nahi ban raha? πŸ˜²

Baldev: nahii. Beeji. *worried Bansuri has found out* pagal ho Baldev the sher aur halwai? Ki gal karde ho. πŸ˜† Voh toh mein bas...kuch apne liye bana raha tha. Voh meine Poland mein kuch seekha na.

Bansuri:accha accha. Toh menu recipe de mein banati hu apne putar ke liye. 

Baldev: Nahi beeji! Ab jao tusi! 

*Baldev goes to the kitchen and makes sweets for Gunjan*

Baldev: chal sab kuch ho gaya ab bas Gulab Jamun banane baaki hain. πŸ˜³ Iski recipe kahan se laoo? Baki recipes toh iss recipe book se mil gayi lekin yeh...

*calls Veera and asks her - Veera suggests him to look up on Internet*

Baldev: oye thank you kudiye. Mil gayi acchi khasi recipe mujhe. 

*Baldev goes to Youtube and follows this recipe*:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KwQqNCK1xE[/YOUTUBE]

Baldev: Chalo! Yeh toh ho gaya! πŸ‘πŸΌ Ab inn mithaiyo ko chupa deta hoon aur kal Gunjan ko surprise kardoon ga! 

*Baldev wraps up the sweets and puts them in the fridge hidden so nobody sees them*

Baldev walks up to his room relieved. 

Baldev: Ab mein Gunjan ke liye kuch music tyaar kar leta hoon kal ke liye. πŸ˜Š

*Saves a video file on the laptop Veera borrowed him earlier on and watches it to make sure everything is perfect just as he wants and also edits it into a sweet VM to dedicate to Gunjan on Raksha Bandhan*:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64nPByePyBw[/YOUTUBE]

Baldev: Arre yeh ecard toh bohot sundar lag raha hain. Chalo isse bhi save kar leta hoon. πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfz_NxLljqE[/YOUTUBE]

*Baldev spends a good amount of time looking for the best graphics and wishes online for Gunjan*

[url=http://postimage.org/]

Baldev: poem bhi dedicate karoo? πŸ˜› *After several attempts to write his own poem...Baldev opts out for the Internet*

A Sister is Forever
by Bruce B. Wilmer
A sister's a sister forever,
A bond that diminishes never,,
A friend who is kindly and caring,,
A sibling God chooses for sharing.,
Few ties as deep and profound,
And with so much affection abound,
Though some thoughts are seldom expressed,
Love endures and survives every test.,
Of the constants that rest in the heart,,
A sister's a primary part.,
She'll always be there when you need her,
You listen, you value, you heed her.,
As growth, independence you ponder,,
Your feelings grow deeper and fonder;,
And life tells you one thing that is true:,
A sister's a large part of you.

Baldev: Aur meri best wishes...

"Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai
  • Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai
    Sari Umar Hame Sang Rehna Hai."

"God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you're ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do."

On the morning of Raksha Bandhan when Gunjan is present at Baldev's house...

Baldev: Gunjan tu aa gayi!! πŸ€— Aaja andar aa! πŸ˜Š

Gunjan: Veerji! Aapko Raksha Bandhan ki bohot bohot badhayi! πŸ€—

Baldev: tenu vi! :)

*As a curious Gunjan is about to step into the other side of the living room where a curtain is covering something...Baldev shouts*

Baldev: Rukh jaa Gunjan!!!!!!! 

*Everyone is shocked and Gunjan is scared on seeing Baldev's angry face*

Baldev goes inside and raises the curtain to reveal a projector showing this thread, a table full of sweets made by him and a music player which is playing ek hazaaron mein meri behna hain*

Gunjan sees this and is elated and gets emotional and runs to hug her Veerji! πŸ€— β€οΈ

Everyone is getting teary on seeing a their loving bond. 

Gunjan: Veerji! Inhe saare surprises sab mere liye?! β˜ΊοΈ Aap ka bohot bohot dhanyawad veerji! <3 Mein bata nahi Sakti ki yeh sab kitna sundar hain! Menu bohot pasand aya sab. :D 

Baldev is pleased to know that and hugs Gunjan tightly and says...

Gunjan tenu meri khadi vi zaroorat payi ya ek khanda (shoulder) chaiye da hoye sar rakh kar rone ke liye toh tera eh veer hega tere liye! Rab kare tujhe rone ki kabhi naubat na aye Lekin tera eh veer tere saare aasooh ko khatam kar de ga! Eh mera vada hain tenu! 

Gunjan smiles.

Baldev: oye chal oye bohot ho gaya eh emotional scene...ab tu menu rakhi baand Kyonki mujhe apni haatho ki swaad mithai ko khani hain! πŸ€ͺ Hehehe. πŸ˜›

*Gunjan giggles on his teasing and nudges him...Baldev later hands over a thali decorated by him to her as a caring brother so he can making things easier and nicer for his sister on this special day*

[url=http://postimage.org/]

Gunjan: Aap bhi na Veerji !!! πŸ˜† *smiles on receiving a beautifully decorated thali by him* *ties a rakhi on him* ab mera shagun do!

Baldev: kaunsa shagun ? :S *he pretends to be unaware of what she's talking about*

Gunjan: oh oh veerji! Mere paise!!!!!!!! πŸ˜­

Baldev: accha ye le aise bachi na ban ab teri shaaddi ho Gayi hain!!! πŸ˜Š *gives money and blesses her*

Gunjan: Lekin mein aap ke liye toh aapki choti so Gunjan hoona. ;)

Baldev: Haan oye.

Bansuri: kisi ko mere baacho ki nazar na Lage. 

Balwant: aaj pheli baar Baldev ne koi dangh ka kaam kiya hain! πŸ‘

They all have a family hug. <3

Well here is the much awaited surprise (the whole thread) which our beloved Baldev made for his sweet little sister Gunjan. And here we present to you his hardwork and love for her in the form of this thread and our creations. :) Purely hand made jee by our Baldeva! πŸ˜Ž

PS: Don't eat the sweets made by Baldev girls...they are for his sister. πŸ€ͺ Joking! :P

-End of role play-

A description of our lovely brother-sister jodi, exclusively written by Mohini.

Baldev & Gunjan share quite a warm sibling bond. However they werent like this always. In childhood, Baldev was a typical bully kid who used to trouble every another child of his pind, including his own little sister Gunjan. Overpampered & spoilt by his mother, he always used to get what he demanded for. His mother's sexist behaviour always encouraged him to trouble his sister too. 
On the other hand, Gunjan was a sweet little girl, who, just like the other children of the pind disliked Baldev's bully behaviour.
Baldev was quite a dominating brother in childhood & demanded his sister's attention & respect in everything he did, good or bad (he rarely did anything good πŸ˜†). Whereas Gunjan always helped Veera, Baldev's arch-nemesis, in teaching him a lesson everytime he troubled Ranvi or other children. Gunjan always took RanVeera's side which was hated by Baldev with all his passion. 
In short, Baldev used to treat Gunjan real bad during their childhood. 

15 years later, things have changed completely.
As they say, time changes people, so did Baldev & Gunjan's bond.
Their relationship went through a sea-change in all those years, so much that it is hard to believe that they are the same Baldev-Gunjan who didnt seem to care about each other in childhood.
Baldev grew maturer with time & started becoming quite protective for his sister.
Gunjan too observing the obvious changes in her elder brother, grew closer to him.
Post leap there have been various instances to prove how much Gunjan & her happiness means to him. 
He's hell protective of his sister & cant stand a word against her. 
He can just go to any extent to ensure her happiness, even if that means dressing up as a bride & sit with Ranvi so that he doesnt marry anybody else except Gunjan, just to save her marriage & ensure her happiness for lifetime. 
Huge contrast from the childhood days. 
Gunjan also on the other hand is quite specific about her Veerji's happiness. 
Best example being the present scenario where she has got to know that her brother is in a romantic relationship with her sister-in-law Veera. She decided not to tell anybody about them, not even to her hubby Ranvi, without thinking about how this truth might later on cause problems in her own married life.
Baldev & Gunjan are very much like the typical siblings, they fight, tease each other, but can do anything for each other's happiness. 
We wish to see these two adorable siblings always smiling & loving each other.
Lets wish them a very happy & prosperous Raksha Bandhan!

Mohini: There is no Rakshabandhan without some sweets!

DeliciousAS:But you can't forget the most important thing, The Rakhi! Gunjan ordered a very special one just for brother Baldev.

Rani: Wow! It's beautiful.

[Enters Baldev]

Baldev: How's the decorations coming along gals? I want to make this the best Rakshabandhan ever for Gunjan.

PInkpearl5: You're in for a surprise!

Mohini:And we've made sure all dinner arrangements are done as well. Gunjan's going to love it.

Rani: But this is not all. We have dessert too!

And here's presenting to you some gifts on behalf of Baldev.

Credit: Pinkpearl5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DXroziws0I[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DXroziws0I

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
A Social Message from Team Baldev:

Hello beautiful people of India-Forums. Pinkpearl5, Mohini, DeliciousAS, & I would like to wish you all a very happy rakshabandhan. This festival holds a lot of importance to all of us. Just as we have portrayed the long lasting love between Baldev & Gunjan, we are sure you all have such examples of a brother-sister bond in your family. And if you don't, you can be like me - I mean like Jeevika & Maanvi. Or celebrate with all your brother-cousins as well! πŸ˜ƒ

Sisters, remember to always shower the love on your brothers. And brothers remember to always protect your sisters throughout your lifetime. The bond is truly eternal.

We would like to thank the Crazy Creative team for selecting us to participate in this lovely game and for also coming up with such a creative concept. Through this game we learned a lot about each other's talent and had a lot of fun in the process. Thank you for this opportunity. 

We would also like to recognize all the team members from their respected teams. The game is not about winning, but rather about having fun and appreciating each other's talent. So good luck and just let loose!

Signing Out,
Team Baldev

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 9 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
kicking off the antakashri game with this song:

phoolon ka taaron ka sab ka kehna hai, ek haazron mein meri behna hai...
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Next 'I':
Ishq Huwa Hi Huwa, Ishq Huwa Haaye
Okay I'm not really that good in antakashri but I can give it my best shot. πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
Btw...what an awesome thread, Team Baldev and CPR! πŸ‘ Absolutely phenomenal. β­οΈ It's turned out really well. πŸ˜Š Everyone has done a great job in their specific tasks that were contributed. πŸ˜³<3 And now to add to that feather, we must continue our dedication for the contest by consuming as much pages as we can by playing antakashri together as a team in full speed! πŸ˜‰
So come on Team Baldev! πŸ˜ƒ What are you waiting for?! πŸ˜› Let's rock! πŸ˜Ž
Love y'all! πŸ€—
-PP
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
So E...

Ena Mina Dika, Die Damanki, Maka naka naka, chika pika ricka. rum po po rum po po...πŸ˜†
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
OMG πŸ˜† Hahah πŸ˜†
Om Shanti Om
Kehene Ko Waise To Sara Sukun Hai
Phir Bhi Yeh Dil Hai Ki Isko Junoon Hai
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
^^ hey i'm still waiting on your role play part. i need to add that in asap as i have already sent the thread to the ccs.

I...

inhi logon ne, inhi logon ne, inhi logon le liya dupatta mera...
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Hey CPR! Yep I know. Check out my PM in a minute dear. :)
aaja nachle nachle mere yaar tu nachle
Jhanak jhanak jhankaar
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
R.
Raat ka nasha abhi aap se gaya nahi...:D
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
It's magic it's magic i've got the vibe that you need Kachcha nahi kuchh bhi pakka nahi
Kuchh bhi hota hai jo kuchh bhi sab khel hai