Zee Anmol

!!Saathiya!! Radev FF Chapter 9 updated pg- 9

StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Credit goes to me 

Credit goes to -Koeli_Appy-

Prologue.

Mera dulhe mein aisi khaas baat hogi jo kisi aur k dulhe mein nahi hogi. Aur wo hoga mere sapno ka Raj kumar. Mujhe wo ghode mein baith k ane wala dulha nahi chahiye. Mujhe to kuch hat k chahiye.  Jaise ki wo ghode mein nahi aa k car mein aye aur shaddi k baad mujhe ghode pe le k jaye. Kitna maja ayega. Par sabke sapne thodi sach hote hain. Meri zindagi mein kya likha hai ye mujhe bhi nahi pata. (In my groom,there should be some specialty and the groom should be so  special that someone who have not. And that would be the prince of my dreams. I do not want her groom to sit on the horse. I need some Baghdad. They do not like the horse and the car came to me after marriage should take on the horse. It would be much fun. A dream comes true at all. I do not know what is written in my life.)

Zindagi. Zindagi mere saath chalti hai. jahan main rukta hoon wahin rukti hai. mujhe meri zindagi sab mila bas ek humsafar ka intezar hai jo mera hamesha saath de. Main jaisa hoon waise hi apnaye. Aur main uski har iccha puri kar sakun.  (Life. Life is moving with me. While stops where I'll stay. Hence all my life I am just waiting for a betterhalf always supporting me. She should like me as I am. And I could fulfill her every desire.)

*************************************************************************************

Well this is my first ff on Radev... I am writing it on my one of my fav couple. so here is it.. i hpe you guys will support me...

I will mostly update it in English 

thank you 

Love Aish

Edited by PrincessAish - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryAish thumbnail

Character Sketch

Dev Raj Purohit

An arrogant and rude person but is so sweet from heart. He loves his family a lot and is waiting for a life partner who will support him. He needs a better half who can give him love he wants from her. He has an elder brother Prem. He loves his brother so much.

Radhika Bhardwaj

A sweet and bubbly girl. Loves her parents and her elder sister. She is waiting for a life partner who can fulfill her wish but he should be like her. Not rude or arrogant person. She is having a lot of dreams in her life for her life partner.

Sharada Purohit

Grandmom of Dev. Head of Purohit Family. She is very lovable to her grandsons and is always dreaming to get good granddaughter in law.

Raj Purohit

Father of Dev. He loves his sons a lot. He is having business which is handling by Prem, Dev and he himself.

Vaishali Purohit

Mother of Dev. She is a loving mom. She takes care of her children a lot. She is also dreaming to get nice daughter in law for his sons.

Prem Purohit

Elder Brother of Dev. He wants to make her family always happy and together.

Jagmohan Bhardwaj

Radhika's father who is proud to have daughter in her life. They never do such works that could hamper Jagmohan's prestige.

Devki Bhardwaj

A loving mother. She loves her two daughters a lot. She wants her daughters should get in law where they can live happily and she also wants that her two daughters should married in one house.

Simar Bhardwaj

Elder sister of Radhika. She loves her sister so much. She always tries to handle her sister's bubbly nature but she couldn't control her.

Rest characters will be introduced later.

Edited by AishPoojaKR - 9 years ago
StarryAish thumbnail

Index

chapter 2 page 2

Chapter 3 page 3

Chapter 4 page 4

Edited by AishPoojaKR - 9 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Your prologue is very interesting. I'm sure the rest of the FF would be interesting too.
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice prologue..waiting for more updates, do update soon
StarryAish thumbnail

Chapter 1

Window is open of a room. The curtains are moving due to slow winds. A boy is sitting in the bed feeling the wind and writing something holding a pen and a diary.

"It is said that life does not stop for anybody. I have to stop my life. You may not be sure. Believe me at first is the life for me. All in all a family to me in my life. He tells me that I'm a little bitter, and Rude. I know I am. And I love that he says no one can change me. Well now no one can change me then what you do. That's not in my hands. And then why should I change and for what? I'm like, that's all love me. So I'm not going to change"

He closes his diary gets up from the bed and goes to the cupboard and keeps the diary inside and locks it inside the locker. Suddenly he hears foot step and close the right side of the door of the cupboard and finds Prem standing and looking at her smiling.

"What?" he asked.

"What?...Nothing"  prem replied.

"Then why are you staring at me"

"When?  I'm just staring at my brother Dev"

" So cool, Prem is staring at his brother. Then do I look like ghosts?" Dev closing door says

"Not me you are saying like this" Prem said roaming his eyes

"Wait I am showing you now" Dev angrily said  

They both runs in the room

"Stop! Dev! Now I am tired" Prem stops and says breathing continuously

Dev too comes near him.

"Yes bro! Me too" he says putting his arm around Prem's shoulder

"Well when your wife will come then you'll forget this diary?" Prem says looking at Dev

"no. whatever may happens but I will not forget it."

" then your wife will give your diary's name as your girlfriend"   Prem teased.

Dev sees him with eyes widened

"Prem!! I want a wife who will understand me. Who can know me and that too nicely...?"

"Cool. From now you are dreaming of her whom you haven't seen yet."  Prem said smiling.

"Yes" dev smiles and lye in the bed.

"She must be a little bubbly, be a little naughty. As if in anger and resentment only do I remove and talks of such things, to win everyone's heart.

"No you are not getting this type of girl" Prem says

Dev wakes up and stares at Prem who is standing folding his arms: "why?"

"Because you are so rude. So you will get a rude girl too"

Dev gets up and beat him with the newspaper beside him.

In vrindavan

A girl keeps her cycle in front of a house. Opens the door of the house taking out her bag from the bicycle and enters. She keeps her bag in the table, near a telephone. She is wearing a ankle whose sound is clearly heard and it is sounding so sweetly. She runs in her toe to a room along with the sound and keeps her both hands on someone's eyes.

The lady touches her hand and says: "Radhika beta!"

She looks at the lady having a childish face.

"What happened? Why are puffing your mouth?" The lady asks

" Maa..Whenever I want to come quietly and want to put you in a little Confusion. you catch me forthwith." She sits beside her and tells.

"what to do? You are so sweet that you get caught by me" Her mom smiles pinching her chin and says

Someone calls to Jamnalal and shouts. Radhika and her mom come outsidee and from another room Radhika's sister comes. Radhika sees the man and hides behind her sister. Her sister looks at her. 

"Look how she has hidden behind her sister" The man says when he looks Radhika hiding behind.

"Simar beta makes her understand. Every day she gets mangoes from my garden. If she will do this then how my business will be continued?" the man said to simar.

Everyone sees her.

"Yes. I did, I am doing and I will do.  So what?  I do not, but I will do so for those children, who are hungry bottom of the garden.  You know when I give them to eat those mangoes they say that God Flan the garden and we got to eat. Just think Kaka because of the blessings of the children you are running a business."

The man thinks something and comes near Radhika caresses her head

"Beta! May god gladly give you what you want? Be happy Beta"

Saying this man leaves. Simar and her parent are proud on Radhika. Radhika looks back at her parents and she can feel the pride for her in their eyes. She smiles and gets back smiles from them.

At night

Simar and Radhika are in their room. Radhika is reading a book

"Radhika... what will you do if your life partner didn't have the qualities you want?" Simar asked her.

She closed the books looking at simar

"didi! You have to find a person who has the qualities as for my wish" she said.

Simar shake her head

"But Radhika! We have to get this type of guy too"

"didi! We will get definitely. There would be someone made for me. Must be somewhere who thoughts about me only" Radhika replied with a smile

"k..k. now let's go for dinner. We should talk later about your Prince charming." Simar said smiling.

"ya..let's go" Radhika too smile.

Both left for the dinner.

Love Aishwarya

Hope you like it...

do tell me about the length... 

Thank you and if possible share it with your friends it will help me increasing readers rightπŸ˜‰

avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
introduction of Radev was beautifully written..
waiting for radev to meet..
update soon..

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Lovely start.Loved RaDev introduction.Waiting to know how will be their 1st meeting.
Beautifully written πŸ˜Š
Thanks
LUNAf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely       ...😊