Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing updttt...😃..taarey will go for shopping together..superb👍🏼
Rey making his kids ready was too cute...he has becum a responsible father..happy fr him😃
Dat boss😡...hw dare he say such things to taani😡..gud thing she has left the job...nw taarey will wrk tgether😃..n we will get more romance😳..
Update soon😃
Edited by anj_taarey - 9 years ago
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Aswum update...
Rey is become now caring n loving husband n father...
What is d surprise?
Update soon...
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsm..
Caring Rey..
Taani Crying :'(
Someone's life is going to be hell..
Can't wait for next part..
update soon...

theroyalkhush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update...
loved it...

---angelmaria-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ohh god
loving
broken hearts
more and more
day by day
its just getting
better
but the fact that
in the upcoming
chapter there would
be villains in our
 taarey story
 breaks my heart
 becz this lovey
 dovey part is so
cute and nice that
 I want it to never
 end this good part
cmng to the update
loved rey and taaanis
love making scene
yeh mie kya bol raha
hoo tum toh in
scenes mei expert ho
likne ke liye
rey understanding
taanis fiqr about kid
before she could
ask or tell him
was like awww
I really hope rey
 understands
why taani is not
 cmng with his frnds
maybe taani can
just make it up with him
ha ha taarey and kids
shopping wil be fun
I know what the
 surprise is it is
 a bedroom for
 the naughty pies
amazing part
waiting for the next update
update soon
thanks for pm
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
What an idiot this boss is...he will surely regret it...what is the suprise..
Great work...
Cutie_Princezz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1st of all So sry 4 late reply...
nw cm 2  d story...
its awsm update dear...
i just love it...
nw i hv 2 reply other writers too so i just want 2 say plz update nxt part soon...
n dnt frgt 2 PM me...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Papa thank you so much, This is so amazing" Both aryan and arushi said at the same time, both were jumping in joy seeing their own room, I gave him a surprise look, he didn't even told me about it. I look around, room was designed beautifully, the color theme is purple and white as according to their favorite colors. Rey had done a brilliant job, he'd taken care that everything should be according to kids taste. 

"So you like it?" He was standing behind me, very close to me which send shiver down my spine.

"I love it but aapne yeh sab kab kiya?" I asked him in amused tone, Rey smile and shook his head.

"Start paying attention to your surroundings madam, Ghar main sabko pta tha bus aap teeno ko hi nahi" I frowned at his reply, but never than less he was right, from past few days i wasn't paying much attention to house, I was too busy with my office and our relationship which start to get better and we are together again. I smiled at the thought of us being together again. It still feel like a dream, I never thought that the guy who hated me with passion now is in love with me.

"Babes where were you zoned out, I was calling out for you from so long, Is everything alright" Rey asked me with concern in his tone, I shook my head and gave him my best smile which he return with his killer smile. No wonder girls are ready to beg infront of him take them, don't get me wrong, i am saying what i have seen so far, be it in office or any other place girls throw lustful stares at him, flirt with him even try to seduce him that too in public. I shook my head to get out of those thoughts because they hurt me like hell, thought of him being with other girl than me is most awful feeling. 

Rey and me, again turn our gaze at our kids who were enjoying exlporing their new room.

"I am sorry, rey" I whispered, Rey frown at me words, he raise his one eyebrow at me asking me the reason why i am apologizing.

"You know you are the best father but i kept you away from your kids for years, didn't even told them about you, I am sorry" I told him, the guilt was eating me up from inside, whenever i see them together, the way rey take care of them, its make me feel miserable that i kept them away from each other. If i had told him early then my babies wouldn't have missed their father in their earlier childhood.

"Hey...hey, You know that taani its all my fault, you had gone through so much all because of me. You should be proud of yourself that you have manage them, taken care of them all alone. And after what i had done to you, i don't deserve anything , may be mere baccho se dur rehna hi meri saza ho, you dont have to be sorry about anything, Jo tumne uss waqt kiya woh bilkul sahi kiya, agar main tumhari jagah hota toh shayad main bhi yahi karta. Tumhe khone ke baad hi maine tumhari importance samajh aai" Rey said to me, he pulled me in his arms, i sobbed silently hiding my face in his chest.

"Papa what happen to mumma, why she is crying?" I heard arushi, I broke the hug and look at my babies, They both were sad seeing me crying

"Apki mumma ko toh aadat hai har baat par rone ki" Rey teased me, receiving a smack on his chest from me, Kids giggled seeing this. rey gave me his heart warming smile.

"Okay, Enough of joke now let's do some work, we have to shift your cloths and other things here" I said to them coming back into my normal self, what can I say, his one smile hold the power to change my mood from sour into happily sweet.

While kids where busy in playing in their new room, me and rey shifted all their things in their new room and settled everything properly.

Then after breakfast we spend some time with family, as it was really long when we all sat together and talk properly and have fun teasing each other.

"Taani, let's go we are getting late" I said to her for the ninth time but madam was busy with kids, they were doing masti and not getting ready so that we could leave for shopping.

"Instead of telling me again again. Help me with your kids" she said irritatingly to me, Oops madam got angry which was cute i guess. I walk toward bed and held aryan who was pulling arushi's ponytail, teasing her. I pulled him away from her, arushi got ready with the help of taani while I handle aryan, My little angry young man.

"Enough young man, Now get ready" I said trying to sound serious but in front of their cute pout it was next to impossible. 

"Daddy, you are shouting at me" aryan said, he pouted sadly, by the look on his face, I got he was on verge of crying.

"No no baby, stop crying, I will not shout at you both" I said to him, Cupping his face between my palms. He buried his face in my chest hugging him, he was standing on bed.

"Nautanki" I heard taani muttered under her breath, I gave her questioning look.

"Don't go on his pouty sad face, he is just acting" taani said, My eyes widen in shock while my both the angel laugh at my expense.

"Sorry" aryan said in low voice then again hug me, This time I smiled at him and embrace him more tightly. I laugh at my family, I Love this small small moments of ours.

After shopping we were sitting in food counter, kids were enjoying their pizza while me and taani were sitting hand in hand, having best time of our life.

"Rey, i was thinking I'll join office after day after tomorrow, means karvachauth ki preparation karni hai, ghar par bhi kitna sara kaam hai" Taani said to me,hearing her i got excited, this karwachauth is going to be our first proper karwachauth, yeah we have celebrated only one karwachauth together and that also bring only bad memories but this time I will replace those bad memories with good ones by making this karwachauth special for her and for us.

"Okay, taani as you say" I replied just when taani was about to say something, someone called me from behind, I turn to look and was surprise seeing my whole gang of friends standing there. they waved at me, i wave back. I curse under my breath when i saw them coming toward us.

I look toward taani, she was uncomfortable in their presence but she was trying her best to hide her uneasiness from me. 

"Hey guys!" I greeted them, without any warning they joint other table that was beside us and sat. I look over swayum, who mouthed silent sorry.

"Hello" aryan greeted them after staring at them, he was trying to remember when he last time saw them

"Aap papa ke friends hona?" He asked them innocently, I smiled at him. he was speaking with so much politeness. I was happy and proud of taani, the upbringing and morals she has taught our kids is amazing.

"Yes" swayum said, shaking hand with him.

"Hey taani, How are you?" Taani smiled at sharon's direction

"I am good" She replied her in low tone. 

"I know taani, we are not very good friends in past but still we can start a new, we can befriends now" sharon said, I look at taani with hope in my eyes, Even i want my friends and my wife to befriend with each other.

"Sure" taani smiled at me. I too smile at her.

"Mumma mujhe washroom jana hai" I heard my angel arushin said to taani in barely audible tone, Ahh she is my shy angel just like my taani. taani excuse herself and lifted arushi in her arms.

"Dude I am so happy, you got your family back" Swayum said to me after taani left for washroom with arushi. They were happy for me, and i am happy they are trying to amend their relation with taani.

"All thanks to taani, I am glad she gave me second chance" I said to them. we chatted for some more time after taani and arushi came back, as kids were tired we left for our house declining the offer of movie with gang.

I was happy, super happy. everything is on right track. My life is perfect now with taani and kids with me.

HIT LIKE & DO COMMENT

_khwaish_ thumbnail
aww perfect update next update soon..
TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
luvd aaryans nautanki
Luvd reys surprise
ab nxt update k liye inta wait mat karwana
plzzz update soon