Rangrasiya

Good Morning Rangrasiyans

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Good morning to all my darling Rangrasiyans🤗. Start of another week. Start of another phase in RR. Fingers crossed nothing happens to our Paro and Parud remain the heart and soul of RR.. Let us keep calm and wait for the episodes to unfold😊.

For starters today we have Parud's awesome dance in BI Eid special. So who is excited to see them rock the dance floor. I am😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Good Morning Prabha! This week is going to define the fate of RR...hoping for good things... So do we have RR today or just a 1 hr BI- Eid spl?
-Zesty- thumbnail
Always excited to see Sanaya dancing ... she is a pure delight to watch
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SingaporeFan

Good Morning Prabha! This week is going to define the fate of RR...hoping for good things... So do we have RR today or just a 1 hr BI- Eid spl?

I think its just eid... 
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just checked colors program schedule , RangRasiya will be telecast on its usual time :)
I actually don't watch the Eid wala show, I will download the PaRud dance part from twitter and FB !!
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#000066">I think its just eid...</font>

No dear RangRasiya will be aired today :)
I checked colors schedule :)
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

Just checked colors program schedule , RangRasiya will be telecast on its usual time :)
I actually don't watch the Eid wala show, I will download the PaRud dance part from twitter and FB !!

Really?? I wonder how will they show all that in just half hour as it will start at 9 only
SPraba thumbnail
Originally posted by: SingaporeFan

Hey Purnima, Exactly this week decides the fate of RR and ours as well. Fingers crossed CV's dont disappoint us. Well I think it is a one hour BI eid special and one member from IF said that their  Tata sky spoiler says BI for 1 hour. The wait is getting longer and killing as well.
SPraba thumbnail

Always excited to see Sanaya dancing ... she is a pure delight to watch

Yes she spreads joy while dancing as well. Looking forward to Parud dance as the SBS/ SBB segments re their dance was awesome
SanzBarbie thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#000066">Really?? I wonder how will they show all that in just half hour as it will start at 9 only</font>

It's a promotional strategy for that show , so I think it will not eat up RR's time and also colors program schedule says so :/