A round of applause for the whole of the RR Newsletter Team πŸ‘

Summary of the Week :  -Smiles-

Scene of the Week :  princessunara

PaRud Scene of the Week :  DiyaS

Character of the Week :  TeriGalliyan.

Worst Character of the Week :  -MallyluvsJ2M-

Hilarious Scene of the Week :  _SenbonZakura_

Emotional Scene of the Week :  princessunara

Filler Scene of the Week :  ...Pwincess...

Dialogue of the Week :  CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Picture of the Week :  tic-tac

Signature of the Week (Animated/Non-Animated) :

Temptations. Animated

Payali09  Non-Animated

Icon of the Week (Animated/Non-Animated) :  .Temptations.

Avatar of the Week (Animated/Non-Animated) : Payali09

FF/SS/OS of the Week :  Payali09

Active Thread of the Week :  -Koeli_Appy-

Rating of the Week :  CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Suggestions to the Makers :  catty2000

Newsletter Banner/Logos :  somergasm

Winning Banners :  TeriGalliyan.

Section Images :  Cute_Ash

Compiling/Layout :  Payali09 & TeriGalliyan.

Edited by RangRasiyaNL - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RangRasiyaNL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Paro asks Rudra why he is being rude to Shantanu as he is also in BSD. Rudra tells her that he does not trust him and that there is something that he is hiding. Paro insists that he is innocent and that he should trust him. Shantanu and Sunehri become friends. Maithili asks Paro whether she fought with Rudra or if he fought with her. Shantanu reads everyone's palms and tells Paro that something bad will happen, this turns out to be the vegetable in the kitchen burning. Rudra brings Paro a gift and Paro is shocked to see that it is a widow's outfit. Rudra tries to beat up Shantanu but the family stops him. Sumer sees a voicemail on Rudra's phone confessing to doing this crime. Shantanu smirks.

Rudra remembers the voicemail and angrily throws objects around. Paro tells him that he is letting the attacker win by doing all this. Rudra tells her he cannot see fear in her eyes, they hug. Mohini meets Sisodiya saab and assures him about their deal. He suggests kidnapping the groom to force the marriage. Rudra's boss comes and yells at Rudra for beating up a BSD officer. He tells him to hand over all pending cases to Shantanu and is given 3 days leave. Rudra does not like this.

Shantanu tells Paro that he had planned a romantic evening for Rudra and Paro. Rudra comes back from office and sees Paro in a silver lehenga choli and jewelry. She seduces him and they get into the romantic mood. Rose petals fall on her and Rudra laughs. Shantanu switches off the main light, which was not part of Paro's plan. Rudra sees someone and hears footsteps in the haveli.

Rudra sees Shantanu's shadow but he goes into a room and locks it. Shantanu turns around and sees a blindfolded Paro in the room. Shantanu points a pistol at her head. Rudra is trying to get in so Shantanu starts throwing things around and opens the window. He fires at his hand to make it look like someone else did it. Rudra breaks the door and asks Shantanu if he is ok, he takes Paro's blindfold off. Mohini reminds Sumer to kidnap Samrat and take him to the baarat. Rudra asks Shantanu some questions about the shadow he saw.

Maithili and Samrat go together to see the businessman that Mohini told him to. They don't see anyone there. A goon comes and tells him to come with him. A bunch of men attack him and put him into a car, Maithili tries to free him but they drive away. They bring him to a deserted place and call the bride's father. Maithili comes back home and Mohini yells at her for compromising her husband.

Paro and Shantanu decide to go rescue Samrat. The bride is sitting in the mandap waiting for the groom. The goons tell Samrat that today is his marriage day, shocking him. Maithili tells Mohini that Paro and Shantanu have gone to save Samrat. Paro and Shantanu come to the place. Samrat refuses to get ready for the marriage. Mohini gets a call from the bride's father and congratulates her that they are now relatives. The bride and groom come home and the groom is actually Sumer, not Samrat. Mohini is shocked that her plan backfired.

Sumer tells her than they forced me to get married. Mohini tells the father that they cheated us. He tells her that Samrat is married already and you didn't tell me. Paro does their aarti and Shantanu thinks what a family drama. Danveer asks Sumer and Mohini what drama they have done. They were trying to trap Samrat and now Sumer has brought a wife. They keep doing some drama. Sumer gives milk to his new wife. Rudra tells Paro to go to her mom and cry there. Paro tells Rudra that Shantanu helped her fight off the goons.

Rudra thanks Shantanu for helping Paro free Samrat. Paro and Rudra have a romantic moment. Paro asks Samrat to give Shtabdi one chance. Mala tells Mohini to accept Shtabti as her daughter-in-law and Mohini taunts her and says why should I listen to you. Paro tells Mohini that she cannot speak to Mala like this and she is the daughter in law of the house. Paro finds the bullet in the wall and shows it to Rudra. She tells him that she is afraid. Shantanu sees it in her hand and is shocked.

Rudra brings Paro to a hut to remind her that life is still beautiful. He brings her a sari. She eats imli. Rudra comes in a red vest that Paro had brought for him. Rudra plays the mouth organ badly, Paro laughs. They dance and Rudra holds her. Paro sings kuch kuch hota hai. They both lie down and Rudra takes out her jewelrey and opens her blouse's string. It starts to rain and they consummate their marriage. Maithili applies powder on Shtabdi's face because of her allergy. Ladies ask Paro about Shantanu and tell her that they haven him somewhere in Birpur. Paro sees the closeness between Shantanu and Sunehri and is tense.

Sunehri and Shantanu tell Paro that they love each other. Shantanu tells Paro that he wants to marry Sunehri. She remembers what the ladies said about him and all his suspicious activities. She tells him to stay away from Sunehri. Rudra and Paro find out that the bullet was fired from a BSD gun and they decide to talk to Shantanu. They confront him but he says that he fired that bullet to try to get the attacker.

Shantanu tells Sunehri that their relation is over and that he has to leave. Paro tells Rudra about Shantanu and Sunehri. He is fast asleep. Paro comes to Shantanu's room and is about to see the picture but he comes and snatches it from her. He gets mad at her but then apologizes. Sunehri and Shantanu decide to run away together. Paro comes in the morning and sees that Sunehri is not in her room.

In the morning, Mohini cannot find her jewelry and Sunehri and Shantanu are both missing. Paro tells the family that they are in love and they leave to find them. Sunehri and Shantanu come home and Paro slaps Shantanu. Sunehri asks Paro to forgive her. Danveer tells them they can do their engagement tomorrow. Everyone is busy preparing for the engagement. In the morning, Paro calls the lady from Birpur who tells her that she saw Shantanu at Paro's wedding. She sends her a pic and Paro realizes that Shantanu is Varun's brother and that he is here to get revenge for his death.

Paro is confused whether or not she should tell Rudra. Shantanu notices that Paro is behaving weirdly. She goes to Shantanu's room and is comes in there and closes the door. Paro sees the picture of Varun and Shantanu tells her everything and points a gun to her face. He tells her that he was going to kill Sunehri so you know the pain of losing a family member. Rudra comes home and Paro screams. Rudra goes into the room and tells Shantanu to kill him for killing his brother.

Rudra goes down on his knees and asks for forgiveness for killing his brother. He then throws the bowl at Shantanu and gets him arrested. Doctor comes to see Paro and tells Paro to tell Rudra what has happened to her. She tells him that he is going to be a father. Rudra doesn't know how to react and is short of words. Rudra and Paro are very happy and hug each other. They go into the room and Rudra is unsure of whether or not he can be a good father. He puts his head in her lap. Paro says that you will forget your anger when our child comes and that a lot of happiness is coming.

I thought this would be a no-brainer, the barn scene ... but now I find myself vacillating between that scene and the scene in which Paro tells Rudra they are going to be parents ... Rudra's reactions, his uncertainty, Paro's joy, her bliss, her certainty that their baby will have the best upbringing between the two of them ...

Aapka anushasan, mhaari mamta

Aapki zidd, toh mhaari shraddha

Mera gussa, tera pyaar 

And Paro's words to Rudra ... get ready, Major saab,  happy days are coming. 

Romance is not just the physical touch,
it's the joy from the union of two bodies, two souls ...
which result in a brand new life.
And what can be more romantic
than a husband and wife looking forward
to the biggest symbol of their love ...
 their own child
 β€οΈ 

Its the Paro and Rudra scene in their room

Rudra comes to the room only to find a terrified Paro sitting huddled on the floor frozen. Rudra rushes to her worried and cups her face asking if she is fine and she looks at the bullet on the floor beside her.

And when he asks where is came from she says from the wall.. maybe from that night.. and looks at him with teardrenched terrified eyes and says to him 'bohot dar lag raha hai major saab' and clings to him.

And as he holds her in his arms she cries telling to him that she loves him so much and that whenever these difficulties and dangers come she again and again tried to tell herself that everything will be all right. That him and her.. their life together will be very beautiful. But don't know why, that fear comes back..

And she breaks the hug and pleads him asking what has she ever done to anybody? why would anyone want to destroy my happiness, major saab.. she cries telling that to him as Rudra watches helplessly. And what if he manages to separate the two of us, what would I do?

At that point Rudra tries to pacify her stroking her hair.. holding her and trying to make her feel safe and tells that nothing will happen, he will not let anything happen. no one will be allowed to come b/w us, till the last breath no one will be able to separate us, i promise.

The worst character of the week goes to...

Shantanu!

What he did wasn't justifiable as he had used Sunehri by  to fulfill his vengeance also he has betrayed the whole BSD team as he had used his power to kill Paro.

Well all wrong deeds come to an end and so did Shantanu's as he was caught by Paro and later he was handed to the BSD officers.

The dialogue of the week is when Paro tells Rudra that she is pregnant. 

The dialogues are as follows...

Aapka anushasan, mhaari mamta

Aapki zidd, toh mhaari shraddha

Mera gussa, tera pyaar

Tayaar ho jayie major sahab

apki zindagi mai bahut sari khushiyan anne wali hai.

These past two weeks have passed by in a blur. And it seems as so much has happened. 

But what stood out for me was our tractorwala-dil Sumer, and his new sherni Shatabdi

Whenever these two share the screen, it is always the funny. 

But Sumer getting scared of a chipkali (lizard), thrown at him by Shatabdi, was especially delightful to watch. 

These two are funny as hell, and provide much respite from the negativity that is surrounding all.

This time around I wouldn't say there is a character of the week as we've seen a couple of new entries in the last 2 weeks and the show hasn't revolved around a certain character or a certain issue that we can pinpoint.

All the characters have done a great job this week!

Paro is in her room when Maitili comes to her with a jug filled with water and Paro drags her by the hand and makes her sit beside herself and asks her jija to allow a little request..

And that is to have her baby call her maasi instead of kakisa...because maasi is like maasa.. she is Paro's jija.. so she would be like a mother to her baby.
'How lucky would my baby be to have the love of 2 mothers?' Paro asks..

And Maitili through her tears agrees to it.. and Paro hugs her as they both cry softly.. and Paro as they part asks her jija whether she is angry at her.. because she knows how much even unintentionally from her side this would hurt her.. Maitili says how could she ever be angry at her little sister and overcome by love cups her face with her hands and says to her to call back for anything and goes away.. Both of their eyes tearfilled..

This was such a heartwrenching beautiful scene.. Both Sanaya and Geetanjali aced it.. made me weep for them..

RangRasiyaNL thumbnail

[ Picture Credit : PhoenixRising ]

Leap - That's what is getting on my nerves and maybe the supposed death of Paro, though I won't comment on that as I'm still praying for it to be a rumor. 

About the leap, as it is very clear it is happening may it be 1 year, 5 years, 20 years or whatever, I don't know what has gotten into the makers of the show but according to me it is a wrong track.

Leaving aside the scientific logistics, how very great an idea is it to show a leap and pregnancy track just when the leads have taken a step ahead after confessing their love to each other ?

My only suggestion to the makers is or actually would have been as I believe they have already taken this track - to give time to the relationship of PaRud and build the track of Shatanu better. They have (had) many tracks that had potential to build a good storyline.

Anyways, now all that we can do is wait and watch.

These weeks have been full of action  and romance.  Making both the weeks blockbuster.

In these two weeks we saw...

PaRud consummate their marriage...

Shantanu trying to kill Paro...

and towards the end we got to know...

that Rudra and Paro are going to became parents!

These two weeks were awesome.

Rating:  10/10

This week's filler scenes were the Sunehri and Shantanu scenes

as they were very boring and not worth watching.

It seemed too forced!

RangRasiyaNL thumbnail

By
bairiyaa.isskq

Here is your Winning SiggyπŸ‘

By

Cute_Ash

By

-Pooja-

&

By

Cute_Ash

Icon of the Week

Non - Animated :

By

herms_angel

Icon of the Week

Animated :

By 

TeriGalliyan.

By
napstermonster

PaRud SR and Paro turns detective

By

SPraba

RangRasiyaNL thumbnail

This newsletter is dedicated to the beautiful butterfly who appeared on our screens and fluttered away with our hearts seven months ago...

[Rafaheli]

Delicate yet strong...

[-Nashita-]

Beautiful inside and out...

[-Nashita-]

A loving heart, a stubborn will and an undying faith...

[-Nashita-]

In her short span of life she changed the lives of so many...

She brought colors, beauty, love, hope and happiness into the lives of all who loved her...

[Cute_Ash]

We will miss you!

While the next newsletter will cover Paro's pregnancy and death, we wanted to color this newsletter in the brightest of colors.

To celebrate the happiness and love which was so important to her.  Because even when death arrives, the life that has been lived must be celebrated.

Thank you all for the immense support! We have successfully reached the tenth newsletter. I hope we cross many more editions.

Congratulations winners!πŸ‘ We hope you like this week's edition.😳Please leave your comments and suggestions :)

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice

cngrts to winners
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Its a beautiful NL and a fitting tribute to out titili who will forever remain in our hearts!!
Everyone - great work and beautifully put together! πŸ€—

Guinea thumbnail
Fantastic job guys πŸ‘πŸ‘
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for selecting my thread as the most active thread of the week. Am overwhelmed and very happy. Hugs to all my RR friends for accepting me with open arms even though my tenure in this forum has been only for a short while.
Congrats to all other winners
And a fitting tribute to our Paro aka duan kumari who will always remain cherished in our hearts forever. Love u Paro.
IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic job guys... Brilliantly put together πŸ‘
Congratulations to all.winners πŸ‘