Jeannie aur Juju

Rubina Dilaik Birthday Prep Thread: Peep In!!! :D - Page 2

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome Everybody To The Birthday Preparation Thread Of Beautiful Rubina Dilaik 

Yes here we are again all ready to celebrate the birthday of the Queen of heart Rubina Dilaik πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Our beautiful lady is turning 25 this August😊
So are you ready for the blast???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Let's make this birthday a special one for our beloved Rubina . Show your love for her. Join us and contribute to make a beautiful birthday thread full of wishes and lovely creations dedicated to Rubina Dilaik. The actress has entertained us a lot throughout her career so now it"s our turn to make her feel special!😳😳

You can send your wishes and gift such as siggies, VMs, icons, gifs etc with birthday wish. Also this year we have arranged a Siggie contest for you all.πŸ₯³ Do participate!!!! πŸ˜³Please scroll down to check details about the wishes, gifts and Siggy contest!!!
Ruby Heart Divider photo RubyHeartDivider.gif
Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail

Send your beautiful birthday wishes for our dear Rubina β­οΈ

Embedded image permalink

Your birthday wish can be a simple text full of lovely words or your beautiful creations for Rubina such as Siggies, gifs, VMs, icons etc. Send your wishes to me (SSRfanForever) by PM. Last date of sending wishes is 25 August, 2014.

Bows divider
Edited by SSRfanForever - 9 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail

Are you a very creative person?

Do you make wonderful siggy??

Are you looking for a contest to show your talent???

Then probably this post is for you!!!

Yess!! You have heard right! We are arranging a Special Siggy Contest on the happy occasion of Rubina's birthday πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  
Like every contest we also have some rules here. They are very simple! πŸ˜Š Do read the rules before you make siggies  πŸ˜‰

Here are few simple rules  

Each member can send maximum 3(Three) siggies for the contest.

The maximum size of a signature is 550 pixels (width)  x 500 pixels (height)

Members are not allowed to put any copyright mark or any sign which can reveal the identiy of the participant. If found any that will be disqualified.

Do not add other actors in your siggy. This contest is exclusively for Rubina. You can use any pics of Rubina Dilaik from any of her shows. Siggies with other actors will be disqualified. 

Must add the text "Happy Birthday Rubina Dilaik" to your siggy. You can add other texts also but this one is mandatory.

Do not make animated siggies. It is not allowed!

Send your siggies to ashna26 Must put "Siggy Contest" as subject name of your PM. This is important!!

Last Date of Submission: 15 August,2014

So what are you waiting for??? Start creating wonderful siggies! Have a happy time!!!! 

Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 9 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Afsara you rock girl thanks for this.. great post.. love the contest will participate.. for sure..
Will send you mine wishes for Rubina!!

But do edit rubina is becoming 25 years old. πŸ˜ƒ Her official facebook page says to.. 😊

Afss_94 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashna26

Hi Afsara you rock girl thanks for this.. great post.. love the contest will participate.. for sure..
Will send you mine wishes for Rubina!!

But do edit rubina is becoming 25 years old. πŸ˜ƒ Her official facebook page says to.. 😊

You are always welcome dear :-)

Ya I noticed that error. I will edit it tonight from my lappy. Now on mobile can't edit :-(
ashna26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

You are always welcome dear :-)

Ya I noticed that error. I will edit it tonight from my lappy. Now on mobile can't edit :-(

Is oke affs.. you do tonight πŸ˜ƒ

ashna26 thumbnail
Hope the mods make it sticky!! πŸ˜Š
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi where ee going to send ruby wish
Afss_94 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashna26

Hope the mods make it sticky!!😊

For that we have to PM them. Waise bhi forum is soo silent... This thread won't go out of first page I think πŸ˜†
Afss_94 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: goolab

Hi where ee going to send ruby wish

Hi goolab! Well you have to send wishes to me. And siggies for contest to ashna 😊