''For me Shuddhi was synonymous with Hrithik'' - Kareena

Posted: 9 years ago

Kareena Kapoor: Hrithik Roshan is the reason I agreed to do Shhuddhi

posted on : 26 Jul 2014
Finally Karan Johar's Shhuddhi has a male lead, Salman Khan, and yet no actress. Kareena Kapoor, who was earlier roped in to play the leading lady in the film, spills the beans about why she agreed to do the film earlier and now why she doesn't wish to be a part of it.

Kareena who was earlier approached to play a role in the film alongside, Hrithik, eventually backed out of the project, after Hrithik chose to not do the film anymore.

Now Kareena has brought some clarity on the situation with some specific reasoning. 

The actress said, "For me Shhuddhi was synonymous with Hrithik. The reason I did the film was Hrithik and (when) he didn't do the film, I decided to opt out."

When asked further, whether she'd like to work with Salman if she's approached for the film now, the actress said, "Back-to-back films with Salman (the other film being Bajrangi Bhaijaan)... I don't think that should happen."

Well with some clarity and progress on Shhuddhi, there seems to be a unanimous sigh of relief. However, we can't wait to see the Hrithik and Kareena pair to sizzle on-screen once again.

Hopefully sometime soon!

http://magnamags.com/live-feed/latest-news/kareena-kapoor-hrithik-roshan-is-the-reason-i-agreed-to-do-shhuddhi/4859
Edited by Cursed~n~Broken - 9 years ago
Ok no kareea and  we assumed that..no need to explain! Edited by wat_up - 9 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4110380&TPN=4&#110816678
She needs to Shut Up already 🥱 
Chhodo kal ki baatein, kal ki baat puraani 
Naye daur mein likhenge milkar nayi kahaani 
Hum Filmistani, hum Filmistani ðŸ˜Ž
Reading Kareena's interviews kills my brain cells. 
Originally posted by hasini009

Chhodo kal ki baatein, kal ki baat puraani 
Naye daur mein likhenge milkar nayi kahaani 

Hum Filmistani, hum Filmistani ðŸ˜Ž

Kal ki baat. LOL. Hey! She doesn't talk about Farhan (For Bombay Samurai), Akki (For Singh Is Bling), or other heroes of her platter. Just because Krrish made almost 200 cr, she talks about Hrithik every second month.  

Don't get me wrong guys, I LOVE Kareena. She's my fav actress but she needs to look at the story and not who's opposite her. 
If shuddhi story was good then she should had stayed. Hrithik being there or not being there should not matter. If story is good then the actor should do it! And I am not speaking about shuddhi but any movie in general. 

She took a bad decision again sadly. I don't know when she will realize that script/ Story matters the most! 
She said Shuddhi is shelved but Kjo has casted Salman & the movie is very much on. 
On topic- Why HR left the movie! I don't think he left because of health reasons. 

Worse, it sounds like she was offered to come back to shuddhi, but just said 'back to back films' are not a good idea ðŸ˜²