Rangrasiya

That pain could destroy Rudra

ivyregina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I must be the last one to see it in this forum. I just saw both SBB and SBS and my heart went racing until I saw Shantanu's bloodied hands. Then I thought my heart stopped beating for a while.

I can't imagine how Rudra felt upon seeing Paro "harmed". He's supposed to be her protector but in his mind now, he utterly failed. He failed Paro. He even promised this: Tum, main, hamesha.

This could destroy him too. Whatever hope, whatever life there is in him would die along with Paro. Just as when he's started to believe in love, in the beauty of life, in the happiness of having a family.

Now he will be enveloped once again in pain and anger, just like how he was before Paro came into his life. Gosh, fate has really been cruel to him then. What will become of his son? How would he raise him when he needs healing of memories badly? It would be interesting to see how Ashish would interpret this phase in Rudra's life.

The translation for the SBB and SBS indicated that Ashish will play the role of Rudra's son and Sanaya in a new avatar. Don't know how accurate the translation is but it appears that Sanaya will have a new role to portray. Sigh. I can only hope...that CVs has a well scripted chapter for us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know - Rudra has had Paro in his life onl for a few months, and now his life will be snatched away from him.

I can't bear the pain ðŸ˜­
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's heart wrenching just thinking about it. Rudra will become cold, bitter and unloving. His tandav will be permanent.
Have mercy on us CVs. Everyone has invested so much love, time and worship to this show and Parud. 
😭
Edited by squivi - 9 years ago
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I know.
I was thinking the same that this could destroy Rudra and he could become the way he was before or maybe even worse.
*sigh* Going to wait to see what happens.
Tiangka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please stop watching SBB and SBS. I believe they are being fed false information to with hold the suspense, and I think SBB and SBS KNOWS THAT SO IN FRUSTRATION THEY DECIDE TO MAKE IT SEEM REALLY BAD, WELL THAT IS MEDIA!😉 

SO don't bother watching or listening to them. Moreover the scenes they do show it is edited to confirm the misleading information.

I wish the RR team can concentrate and give us such brilliant editing instead of chopping of interesting scenes in the actual episodes. I think RR will do much better if the incompetent editing team is replaced with a competent one.