it better be better than chanchan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
if they are so hell bent on creating a 'modern' character it better be wayyy better than chanchan😆

Originally posted by blue_rose1605

pink
😊
I, in my opinion, would define 'better than' only in execution, and hope in that has proven to be sorely misplaced. Trying to look for a better character is a futile attempt as even between two representations of one idea it can be night and day. Honestly, I thoroughly enjoyed that role, only to be disappointed by the direction.
When you say you want a modern role better than ChhanChhan, what exactly do you mean?
Originally posted by puglet

I, in my opinion, would define 'better than' only in execution, and hope in that has proven to be sorely misplaced. Trying to look for a better character is a futile attempt as even between two representations of one idea it can be night and day. Honestly, I thoroughly enjoyed that role, only to be disappointed by the direction.
When you say you want a modern role better than ChhanChhan, what exactly do you mean?
I don't remember a lot about CC,but I think being modern is more than about knowing how to use a  computer or surf the net.I also did not like her doing everything to please her in laws,like standing in the rain because a ridiculous stupid man asked her to do so.

Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

I don't remember a lot about CC,but I think being modern is more than about knowing how to use a  computer or surf the net.I also did not like her doing everything to please her in laws,like standing in the rain because a ridiculous stupid man asked her to do so.

I hope with you that Rangrasiya attempts to characterize any new role with the delicacy that it requires. In that sense ChhanChhan managed to mess up the modern aspect, I agree. Doing anything cookie cutter will only further box in the show to a few storylines and that will hurt them at this point.
Edited by puglet - 9 years ago
i want Sanaya to look like this

googled london woman style got this...