Rangrasiya

Uniqueness of RR story line - Turned to a Tragedy- shame on you colors

BharaniK265 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Due to Trps the uniqueness of RR stroy line is going change with the leap(According to spoilers)
But As per spoliers the rudra will become mad,he will bring up the child,he will see paro again
but these where the twists of Ashish's two shows namely Gunahon ka devta,Rab se sona ishq .

in Gunahon ko devata,male lead wife will die , again male lead will meet a girl who is simliar to his
wife and there after he will be beliving that she is his wife and going behind her ... this is how the story goes

In Rab se sona ishq , Ashish character will die and heroine will forget everything and the story will take 6 years leap
where Again Ashish will be returning with new character called Fateh , then Fateh and heroine will get married 
after 10 episodes the leap will be 20 yrs where Ashish character will be return as heroine's son.. like this story will move .

What am trying to say is , now in RR if Rudra goes mad and again he is seeing a girl who looks like paro or paro got amnesia and forget everything
 rudra beliving that it is paro and going her ... In these cases  it will be a mixture of above two shows ... then where 
the story will be justified and uniqueness of RR went(All because of the nonsense TRP system and worst channel)

if paro is not there ,it is obiviously rudra is not there , tu aur main hemasha now everything is like dilluted . I cant even 
think rudra without paro and viceversa.. now only paro character was becoming stronger.. but CVS are going to kill the character
I would say Paro is the idealistic character in Indian television industry and she is one who taught love is not just an attraction
of male and female  it is the love ,affection,support if the soul mate is in agony . she is one who brought out rudra from his shell
and aloofness. 

but due to trps the excellent character is going die and fast moving phase in story and as well as leap .OMG i cant tolerate this but still i have a hope that i can see some different things in RR
(Hope so) and mixing of above two shows strategies. 
then my biggest doubt is what will happen  to ranawat family ,BSD and rest of the things if these characters are not available 
then it would be new season right ... i would suggest instead of killing paro or the other they can close the story and start it as new season of rangrasiya 

Next coming to colors channel, these ppl without promoting the show , without giving promos, without calling the leads to reality shows like 
comedy nights, jhalak (all these cases others programs and actors of colors are promoted like anything). RR will get only combined promos
that too some times if they want they have to dance in BI, they to promote SSK for taking the leap, asking the ppl to see shastri sisters 
god damn it what these ppl are having in their minds without doing anything they want TRPS otherwise they will axe the show  RR .
if the same show is in other channels they would have promoted the show like anything as the chemistry of lead couples make the fire on the screen
and story line, excellent crews will be utilized properly .Shame on you colors.

PS: I know i should not talk about other shows here , but those were off air now ...  so no offense .
and am not comparing these shows with RR .. only about the leap track .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamatharoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How to kill an epic love story learn from ST and colors channel.What sick and crazy people even a viewer can right such screwed up story line.
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know ..I am totally blank with the pace of show ..spiolers...
Whatever it is I am.here for Sanaya ...if Sanaya there then I am there 

But rangrasiya means paro rudr...when paro is not there a long with rudr it's heart wrenching...

Like I told I am here for Sanaya and I will c Wat makeover we r getting 
Hope CVS won't dissapoint us 
achulikerr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I always think that. If RR is aired on other channels it should be get more popularity and TRP, the story doesn't goes like this. I am from kerala.There are so many Sanaya fans. Colors is less available here.So RR viwers are less.
Do you notice the no of viewer of RR in youtube, which is greter than 1lack.There is no other shows of colors get this no of viewers.That means the story is strong to get high TRP
Colors give imp for RR at the starting. After that they didn't give any impotance.There were so many turns and twists happened  in RR.Do you seen any promo for that?
😡Why do they do this with a great story?😡  
Edited by achulikerr - 9 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes..watched both gunaho ka devta and rab se..in gkd our ST sir was writer and producer of the show. .in rssi ashish done triple role...ST is again repeating gkd😡

Sukhminder..
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i believe we shouldn't shout before watching what they are proposing,so chill guys
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I blame both the channel and producer

No promos only mean one thing