sanish both first time onscreen parents

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Sanish are first time onscreen parents I don't think ashish has played a father before and I'm sure its sanayas first time being a mum on screen cause I always wanted to see her as a mum .even though they won't be for long which is so depressing but they make such a cute family
she was aarav's adoptive mum in ipkknd
Originally posted by selenagomez786

Sanish are first time onscreen parents I don't think ashish has played a father before and I'm sure its sanayas first time being a mum on screen cause I always wanted to see her as a mum .even though they won't be for long which is so depressing but they make such a cute family
Actually, in RSSI, Ashish playing Ranveer found out he was to be a father. He never really got to seeing his son though... He was killed off and brought back as Fateh, another guy, who disappearedagain, and was brought back as his own son Jeet! 
hope dey show good parud scenes after the arrival of baby
Originally posted by sanayabarunlove

she was aarav's adoptive mum in ipkknd

yeah I know that but like in the baby bump and all I wanted to see 😊
Originally posted by Oldestfan

Actually, in RSSI, Ashish playing Ranveer found out he was to be a father. He never really got to seeing his son though... He was killed off and brought back as Fateh, another guy, who disappearedagain, and was brought back as his own son Jeet!

I haven't watched any of ashish shows sorry
I think the child is here to stay and an important point in the track.