Today's Take - One Chapter Ends, A New One Begins - Plz chk Pg 38

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's Take - One Chapter Ends, A New One To Begin

undefined

The best scene today was the Paro Maithili scene ... shape of things to come, and it brought tears to my eyes. 

The episode was surprisingly good ... speed still an issue, but the individual scenes were well done, and the dialogues today covered most of the discrepancies. 

So the Shantanu chapter ends ... for now ... but not for ever ... as the suddenly turned psycho Shantanu warns ... 

Danveer points out to Mohini that Sunehri had a narrow escape ... he must be thanking his stars that his decision was so shortlived! 

And good news heralds the imminent arrival of a new chapter in the lives of the Ranawats ... and of Rangrasiyans πŸ˜­

Lots happened in the episode ... but it wasn't as rushed as some of the earlier ones have been. The tension and action in the first half balanced by the emotions in the second half. Enjoyed it .. even though the thought of the upcoming track is making me really sad. πŸ˜­

Edited by DiyaS - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Shantanu Showdown 

The first half of the episode was devoted to the Shantanu showdown ...

Paro's worry, tension at the sight of the picture ... she doesn't realise the relationship, all she knows is that Shantanu is also Tejawat's man, so dangerous ... goes to find Rudra ... who is missing (as usual πŸ˜›) ... tries, but can't quite keep the worry out of her eyes, and raises Shantanu's suspicions ...
We fortunately had no spoilers about the actual confrontation, so it came as a pleasant surprise.

Paro realises that just a picture of Shantanu and Varun together at the wedding may not be enough to prove anything ... she takes the chance to go search Shantanu's room, thinking he will be busy in his own engagement, and unlikely to interrupt.
Mistake ... as Shantanu has his antennae up ... and corners Paro in the bedroom just as she finds the picture of Varun ... where, like all Rangrasiya villains, he tells her all his secrets, including the fact that Varun is his brother. And that he's here to kill Paro for revenge.

Rudra returns in time ... fortunately Paro told Mala she was looking for Rudra ... message actually conveyed (a first in Indian soaps!) ... Rudra goes looking for Paro ... and hears her scream ...
Rudra to the rescue .. fight between hero and villain ... and the hero triumphs ... but of course. πŸ˜†

And after the break, with the need for speed, we have the BSD force magically materialised in the living room holding Shantanu, while he has verbal diarrhea about how he will be back, Rudra had best shoot him now, because he won't rest till he gets his revenge.

So a foreshadowing of what is going to happen ...

Shantanu actually looked quite mad, the psycho that he was meant to be ...

And he pulls a gun from one BSD man and shoots at Paro. Thankfully he is a terrible shot ... this was the third time he missed his target. πŸ˜† The bullet hits the wall ... but Paro faints anyway ... much to Rudra's shock and horror ... and that of the rest of the family. 
DiyaS thumbnail
Good News On the Way 

Paro faints ... panic stricken Rudra ... the doctor called ... and she confirms the happy news.

The Paro Rudra Mala scene was cute ... breaking the news to an expectant father is always cute ... the women are always so much more in control of the situation ... and this was no exception. Mala all smiles, Paro equally so, Rudra tense and worried, looking from one to the other ... Mala leaves them alone and Paro smilingly breaks the news ... Rudra gobsmacked, doesn't know how to react ... obviously eight years of 'har raat' never prepared him for this πŸ˜†

Family scene ... while they are happy with the news, Mohini is annoyed ... but of course, her dreams vanished in smoke ... the eldest grandchild will be Rudra's child, not the child of either of her sons.
Somebody remembers that Sunehri is heartbroken, and should be shielded from good news, because it will only make her more unhappy. So Sunehri will be sent off to her uncle's house to recover from her broken heart ... (I believe the actress is going for Amarnath yatra)

PaRud again ... Rudra tries to come to terms with the news ... Paro is blooming, happy, delighted ...

And in the final PaRud scene of the day ... later that night, after Maithili leaves ... Rudra asks Paro how she always knows the right thing to say, how she recognises everyone's feelings and is sensitive to them. And he wonders if he is ready to be a father ... with his background, his upbringing. Paro reassures him ... his happiest days are around the corner ... and their child will get a wonderful upbringing. 

These scenes will figure in Rudra's flashbacks for a long time to come πŸ˜­ 
DiyaS thumbnail
Sisters of The Heart ... and shape of things to come πŸ˜­
Repeating what I said in another post ... this was the scene of the day for me ... and it's not often this happens when there are PaRud scenes in the episode. But this one overshadowed them all ... it was beautiful in its intensity, in the emotions displayed, and even more, the emotions and feelings left unspoken. 

Paro ... gentle, sensitive Paro ... always sensitive to the feelings of others ... she has seen Maithili through her failed attempt to adopt a child, she knows how much her beloved Jija longs for a baby of her own ... and she has been the recipient of Maithili's warm and generous love ... she understands the suppressed maternal love in Maithili that is bursting to find an outlet. 

And she asks Maithili ... will you be my child's Maasi? Not kaki ... but Maasi .. maa jaisi ... the closest to a mother is a mother's sister (if only Mohini had shared that emotion) ... and Paro wants her child to receive not only her own mamta, but that of her beloved Jija too ... her child is lucky, for he/she will have the love of two mothers. 

And Maithili smiles through her tears ... she knows what Paro is doing ... and why ... trying to give Maithili her share of happiness in the only way she can. 

Hats off to the writer of the scene, and to both actresses ... both are amazing in these emotional scenes ... masters in the art of subtle, understated acting ... feelings conveyed by looks, gestures, expressions, rather than words. The scene brought tears to my eyes ... πŸ˜­

Also it foreshadows the shape of things to come ... didn't strike me while I was watching it ... but as I think now, it makes me cry even more ... am already mourning Paro as though she is a real person ... one I love a lot. πŸ˜­ 

Rangrasiya cannot be Rangrasiya without Paro ... πŸ˜­ 
Rudra cannot be Rudra without his Paro. πŸ˜­ He cannot live without his Paro. 

-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Hi Diya ,

Congratulations to the team on completing 150 episodes. πŸ‘

What can I say ...I am crying for Parud...

Rudra's " Mei , Tu , Hamesha " is what I am clinging to πŸ˜­

Girls virtual hugs to you'll ...
πŸ€—     πŸ€—    πŸ€—

People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. 

A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave. 

A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master..." 

Elizabeth Gilbert 

"Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you are glad  you are not an only child." 

Barbara Alpert 

As cruel as it sounds , the Creators have accomplished their short term goal ...creating Buzz to the point off online hysteria ...The twitter account , FB pg , Calls all buzzing ...Who has time for emotions ? This is Showbiz ,it's  all about number crunching, and money . You have to give it to the guys who came up with this strategy ...and left the viewers on a Friday in a panic state wondering what will happen next week ...another Shatabdi Express to a leap or are we getting Parud for another whole week ? 

I know many have stopped watching RR, and few other's will decide on Paro's fate in the show whether to continue. I can't, and will not abandon a sinking ship ...Signed up to watch one desi soap ,and I will watch it to the finish line , no matter what track is thrown my way . 20 min of escapism without dissecting is what I had planned ,and will stick to it . 

Not sure where we are headed ,but I am hoping the creators have their heart in the right place . I enjoy RR ...absolutely love Parud ...even if the suspense is not revealed for a long time ...PLz don't take my Paro away , my humble request .

Watched SBB/ SBS segs the Team looked happy , getting along ,enjoying ...Why are we crying lets support them in this crime , and we will pay the penalty later πŸ˜›

Steller performance by Sanaya and Geetanjali , ladies you rocked!!!! 
Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Update will be late

-------------Updated-----------

Hellooo fellow RRians... Let me start my update with a BIG BIG HUGπŸ€— to each and everyone of you... I don't know what is in store for us next week... I don't know if Paro will survive or die (but from the dialogues today... I am preparing myself to the later😭) I don't know how there can be Rangrasiya without PaRud... But one thing I am sure of is I still love RR and hopefully will still love it even after the death/no death/leap/no leap... Death, leap, child... These are the few life and story changing events you can't take back... CV's I really hope you know what you are doing with and to your baby and our Jaan... πŸ˜•

About the episode, Today's episode had everything... Happiness, joy, sorrow, fright, love, madness, understanding, confusion... I love it when so many emotions are shown to me in a short span of 20 minutes πŸ‘πŸΌ... The episode was rushed... No doubt there... But, Kudos to the actors... Even in those scenes of few minutes... I could see and feel their emotions πŸ‘.. CV's, be grateful for having such actors at your disposal... 

Finally Paro sees the picture and panics... And why won't she be?? Trying hard to stay calm, she runs to tell her Major saab (Who is always absent these days)... But without waiting for her hero, Paro tries to confide in someone else.. She tries... Tries hard to tell, Maithili, Maa sa, Kakusa, Samrat... But all in vain... And as she loses the only picture which connects Shantanu to her past, she realizes that just that picture is not enough to prove him wrong... Determined, our brave Paro reaches his room to find something crucial about him.. Lekin Paro Baisa, the panic was so clear on your face that the 'Honhar' Shantanu caught you right on time... 

Many questions flooded the forum few days back as to how Shantanu got hold of his brother's ashes when he was a terrorist and died in this country... Today we got our answer, Shantanu never had any ashes to begin with... Thank God! we got at least that question answered... Or else I thought all the questions will be brushed under the mat with the speed in which CV's are flying this plane... 

Thank havens... Rudra does a typical hero entrance, on time to save our ParoπŸ˜†... That whole scene was very nicely done. It was a pleasant surprise and was more enjoyable as there were no spoilers of itπŸ˜›.. I was completely with CV's till this point... But then, after the break, I don't know... I see the haveli flooded with BSD officials.. Shantanu in custody... And him shouting crazily. What?? How?? What happened in that few minutes break πŸ˜•??? CV's there is something called break... Use it once in a while pleaseπŸ˜†. Shantanu is one scary guy.. Can't believe I was calling him sweet few days back...  His anger, vendetta, madness, hatred, everything came out so well... I almost jumped on my seat, when Shantanu shouted at Sunheri... OMG! this man has serious mental issues for sure... I so wished that Rudra killed him than arresting him... That would have made all our lives much easier...πŸ€”

Well, now for the more pressing questions... How did Shantanu enter the BSD??? He just created a rumor of himself and even the senior officer believed him.. Did they not see any of his files?? Did Rudra not ask Aman to check his record and he said, Shantanu is a fine officer???πŸ€“ ... Even a not so intelligent girl like me can see, how worse this sounds for the BSD *head desk*. (I tell you I have this huge bump on my head after *head desking* continuously for past few days. And CV's are still making me do it. I am going to sue them for mental tortureπŸ˜†... And if I win I will ask for a ReMake of RR with its original story) Ok, out of dream land and 'under' the bullet train... Oops! sorry 'in' the bullet train... Blame it on Spoilers...

Any way, at this point, the episode picks up its Bullet speed and soo much happens in so little time... Shantanu manages to grab the gun and shoot at Paro.. Only to miss... Which made me note two points... First, RR BSD suck.. They fell for the rumors of this dummy BSD officer and now failed to reprimand the culprit. What the?.. Second, how ever smart Shantanu might be, he is very bad when it comes to hitting the targetπŸ˜†.

And our Paro, falls down exactly when the bullet is shot. How precise.. And all hell breaks loose... OMG! did you see Rudra, he was devastated. And that cry, "Parooo"  broke my heart to a million pieces... Wonder how I will be able to see him without his Paro? How he will survive without his love? How I will watch her go away?? How can there is RR without PaRud? Stop! don't think about it... Don't panic... breath... Ok, I am fine now... Sorry about that... Moving on...

Wow! PaRud are going to be parents... That was the fastest pregnancy ever... It sure was faster than a RocketπŸ˜†... I loved the way Rudra ran to his Paro to see what was wrong with her. The way Paro told him, "he is going to be a father". The way he said, "Kya?". The way she asked, "Do you want me to repeat it". The way he nodded no and then a yes.. How sweet❀️... That whole scene was beautiful... The scene where Paro cups his face and holds her forehead to his.. Both savoring the news.. taking in the happiness... How wonderful is that feeling??? SanIsh, you made me feel the joy, bliss and confusion of PaRud as parents to be with such precision. Thank YouπŸ‘.

Another scene I loved the most was Paro and Maithili's. These two are soul sisters... They share such a wonderful bond that even Rudra was left in Awww today.. Mostly of his Paro of course. Kya karega bechara. Pyaari paatni ke siwa kuch nahi dikta Usse😳... Anyway, coming to the scene... Loved how Paro understood Maithili's pain... The way she said that this child will have two mothers... My heart filled up with happiness... I am sure Maithili's did too...  I almost cried for this scene.. Not just because it was emotional, beautiful and heart touching... But also because I felt like Paro was giving away her child to Mathili... Because CV's are going to take her away soon... It is hard to imagine such selfless and pure love be taken away... Paro is truly in all senses a shining white character... Why should she go away.. Good people, like this angel deserve a good, happy life.. Don't they?? Sorry, I am going off track again.. I am a emotional wreck right now, who is trying hard to not get depressed on a weekend. I love Paro's character more than Rudra's... I never saw such pure, gentle, caring, loving, sensible, selfless, strong, stubborn and ...many more, person anywhere ever... ... 

And the last scene where Rudra tries to sleep on her lap but they suddenly jumps up worried for her πŸ˜†... He is such a darling husband... πŸ˜›.. Loved it. Then comes that conversation between the two. She truly manages to say right things at the right time, like Rudra said.. Putting his worries to ease, she tells him, he will surely be a great father...  That they both will take good care of their child... "His rules, Her affection. His stubbornness, Her dedication. And he completes her... Her love and His anger.. That was one hell of a fantastic and ethereal scene. Loved it. The last 15 minutes of the episode was beautiful, heartwarming, touching, mesmerizing and everything fantastic. β€οΈ

If you thought that this episode is rushed wait for the precap... Paro is already having a baby... Sumeer and Shatabdi have a good news to share... All are living their "Happily ever after"... But show abhi bi baki hai mere dosto... So there can't be a 'Happily ever after' to PaRud.. The show must go on.😳 

For me RR is Paro and Rudra... They together form the heart beat of  RR and without that Heart beat?? I don't know how RR can survive without that. Paro and Rudra will always be each other's Rangrasiya. How can it be the same without one of them??Even though I keep telling myself to stay calm.. I am loosing it sometimes..  Kya Karooon... I hate tragedies...  Not my forte AT ALL πŸ˜”... I cry buckets seeing those. There I said it. 

I am trying hard to place my trust on CV's with what ever decision they make and hoping that it is for the best *Fingers Crossed*... RR is my addiction.. And I will stick with it to its end πŸ˜Š... And CV's if you are planning to get Sanaya back in a new avatar, with a new story, you better make it worth every single tear we RRians shed for the loss of our beloved Paro...πŸ˜›

Excuse any mistakes... I typed very fast to post fastπŸ˜›... My Real life sucks right now and my RR land is not merry either... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

P.S

Diya, Wonderful post... How will we survive without our Paro??  I can't comprehend that... Rudra at least has jalak to turn to.. But we have no where to run tooπŸ˜›

Shweta, Beautiful Collages... And thanks for the shower of the olden golden days collages.. Your quote about soul mate... I am dumbfound... Awesome Quotes... Loved them.
Edited by Hope - 9 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Updated all posts ... today's episode has left me with a very heavy heart ... as though I'm going to lose someone very close.
Paro ... she was beautiful today. 

Sanaya, hats off, girl ... you brought a simple, unschooled village girl to pulsating scintillating joyous life. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Diya for the thread and apt title. I am not going to dwelll further. Posting my take below. This was typed just after the episode. But now am so upset and crying buckets here. I am still hanging onto a small leap of hope that the CV's dont actually kill Paro off and this entire Paro being killed is a farce and Paro pops up from somewhere. My weekends gone. 😭
Why CV'S? Paro😭
Am off to sleep now. Dunno if I can. Will come back tomorrow morning and read the other wonderul takes

Wow what an action packed episode today. Real fast and also quite interesting. Edge of the seat wala drama plus some cute moments of Parud. Hayee pure joy seeing them.
Well starts off with Paro comtemplating whether to confront Shanthunu or not and decides not to. I loved Paro at that point cos she decides not to take things on her own had but consult Major Saab. Cums runnung down looking for him and as usual to create more drama Majro saab not in the vicinity. But seeti maari point when she covered up her anxeity when she saw Shanthnunu. Very smart paro baisa. But shanthunu sa is the villain. He looks thru Paro of course and observes her every moment. Paro decides to confide in Maithili but Mohini has to interrupt. She then decides to seek Kakusa's help but he is busy doing daddy's work. Finally when she is about to approach Samrat, shatabdti has to collide and the phone has to break. The habar dabar of Paro putting together her phone deepens Shanthunu's doubt that something is wrong. Good cos he is the villain nah
So Paro decides to find more evidence and searches Shanthunu sa room and gets the picture of Varun but alas villain arrives with a gun and Vishal looked real good in that scene. He was real creepy when he called her Bhabhi and Paro petrified was awesome. Sanaya just nails those scenes. I was also like OMG when I saw him pointing the gun at Paro. So villian sa planned to kill sunehri to make Rudra realise how it is lose a sibling. Puts out all his plans about kidnapping Paro after all this. Major saab arrives and thanks to Mala she communicates that Paro was looking for him. I breathed a sigh of relief.
Paro's dialogues about how her Major saab shot a terrorist was bang on. Perfect emotions. And shanthunu was too good when he attacks Paro and voila Major saab arrives. So happy to see Rudra in action. My god is expression when he sees the gun pointed at Paro. Do anything to me but leave Paro. So till dimple sa called her bhabhi Major saab was clueless. Did not like it but at least Paro took center stage. Also loved when Paro said she is not his bhabhi. My god Rudra would do anything for Paro. The fear, helplesness in his eyes. Gosh. Loved to see this side of Major saab after a long time. So shanthunu sa needs an apology. Not required but it has to happen nah for Rudra to throw the pot at Shanthunu sa. Bang on throw. And role reversal. Gun is with Major saab now. I loved the way he punched the day lights of Shanthunu stating each line connecting to Paro. How could u hurt my Paro, make her cry, cause her harm. Hayee was dying to see this action wala Major. Would have been even more happier if he could have also connected some dots about dimple sa. Never mind. I happy with this
Then comes the drama and we saw Aman of course😳. Vishal was awesome as this creepy obessesed villain who wants revenge at all cost. So this shows he knew all his brothers activities and infiltrated into BSD. Aman found this out today. Waah. Felt bad for sunerhi. He used her. We knew that she was a pawn but it still hurt when he said it. How can shanthunu sa just grab a gun and aim it at Paro and the camera was freezing on everyones face. Drama again. Gun shot heard and Paro faints. Rudra screams and all rush to her and then shanthunu sa is beaten and taken away. But he promises to come back and I am sure he will. His track cant end this soon. Paro os fine.
Then comes the fav scene of the episode. Aww Parud were too good. The fear, anxiousness in Rudra, the pure joy and exhubarance in Paros face as a to be mother was bang on. They made the entire scene look so real. The way she shushed him up, and his epxressions when she said he is to become a father. Awwie. He was stunned. And then the maasa, bapusa part, the forehead part and the hug. Too good. Loved it. Pure joy.
Needed a jija behan scene and got one. That made me very emotional and I dunno why. The way Paro said her kid will call her Maasi and get the love of 2 mothers was too good. I cried actually. Geetanjali and Sanaya nailed that scene.
So Major saabb is worried about whether he will be a good father and whether history will repeat again. Loved how he wanted to lie on her lap and then asks if it will hurt. Aww. And the way Paro explains about the qualities the child will have and ends with how Rudra's life is gonna be filled with joy. I was so happy and emotional as well. I exactly funno but sanaya really looked glowing like a newly expecting mother. Wonder how that happens and she looked gorgeous in that night dress.
Precap was all khushi khushi. Paro looked so cute with the baby bump and the baby clothes. Fun atmosphere and Sumer shatnabdi give the good news. I was happy. The eye lock yesterday proved it. πŸ˜† Well too much happiness is an indicator of upcoming sadness. Never mind. Enjoyed todays epi. Saw Major saab in action. Paro took center stage and the Parud moment was breath taking.

PS: DilMa's news about becoming parents again is true ok. The episode will be aired on Monday. I dont spread baseless rumours.πŸ˜†

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

Diya ,

What can I say ...I am crying for Parud

People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. 

A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave. 

A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master..." 

Elizabeth Gilbert 

Will be back πŸ˜›

Awesome collages Shweta. Makes me even more emotional. And wonderful quotes. Will be back tomorrow morning.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post dear πŸ˜›

We share the pain πŸ˜­