ArhiFF-Humraaz *THD-2*Updt Epi-14&last epi15

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

("OUR SECRET")

GENRE: Romance,Suspense,Adventure!

(what if you are in love and the same person dumped you,meeting each other after moments of longing for eachother, only to know that your love is no longer ALONE)

-I love you arnav

-I know..I love you more than you do!

-You guys what?

-I mean we ..you know what is it ..so stop being so naive payal..we didnt went to his farm house to play snakes and ladder!

-But lavanya...

-I am not asking you to do this arnav! You have to ..You are given no other choice!

-I said get out!And dont ever look back at me again! DO you understand?

-Before going I would say one thing...I will miss you and your love arnav!

-Hi raj...I hope arnav didnt knew about anything!

-Ofcourse not!

-Great than!I am looking forward to work with you..Miss khushi kumari gupta!

-Same here Mr.Raizada!

-I wish I could hide my self somewhere from this mess!

-No problem khushi...I  mean we can always plan excuses for Arushi right?

I am so sorry khushi! For each and everything that I have done!

Link to previous EPISODES (01-07)

EPISODE#08 - Here comes ASR (scroll down)

EPISODE#09 - In the conference room (scroll down)

EPISODE#10 - Arnav on his mission (scroll down)

EPISODE#11 -Mood Swings (scroll down)

EPISODE#12 & #13 - Raj knew it & Mission Happiness ( scroll down)

EPISODE#14 & #15(last chapter) - I love you & we found our happiness(page 2)

My arhi index

Edited by aafreen48 - 9 years ago
EPISODE#08 - Here comes ASR

Khushi was waiting outside her apartment waiting for a cab to reach arnav as soon as possible.

She got his messages of something speacial, important and suprise all at the same time.

She was all happy and nervous as she guessed already what it might be.

Just then suddenly akil's car came in front of her and he asked her to give her a lift.

After a lot of arguement khushi agreed as the cab didnt came yet so she agreed as he can ddrop her to arnav as soon as possible.

After a few minuted their car broke down which was cleverly staged by akil as he gave her assurances that he will fix it and then she can go to her arnav.

Akil smirked as he got a call from lavanya and then continued a task that his siter told her to do.

He took out his mobile and showed khushi a video of arnav proposing lavanya in all valentine way.

Khushi was shocked and she looked at akil with anger "what the hell is this?"

She controlled herself to not to cry.

She took some few backwardsteps and ran from there taking a cab and reaching to arnav.

_________

Khushi ran up the stairs and went into arnav's room to see him all lost.

"What was that arnav?"

He looked at her all nervous and scared.

"Khushi I-"

"No tell me...arnav..what was all that ..that video, that ring..just answer me in yes or no arnav did yuo prposed her?"

"Khushi please-"

"DID YOU...OR NOT?"

Arnav remebered lavanya's words and he could not let his khushi suffer becuase of him.He wants to see her happy and he will be successful in doing this. These things can hurt her. But atleast she will be alive!

Arnav drew a sharp breath and said "Yes"

Khushi looked at arnav for about 5 minutes.

Without saying anything or even moving.

Arnav put a hand on her shoulder from which she came back from her trance.

She moved backwards abd gave a tight slap on his face and ran away from him.

Both arnav and khushi had a long night staring at the stars and letting their tears out.

***FLASHBACK ENDS

Raj shook khushi and asked her if she was fine.

Khushi nodded and hastily took some files to black out the past that was blocking her vision and was not allowing her to do some work.

She didnt knew what was about that arnav has proposed lavanya instead of her...she didnt knew at all...

At that time she was blurred with so many emotions that she could not think rationally of that situation.

She didnt knew about the exact situation that happened but arnav and lavanya do.

She thought where must be lavanya now?

Is she still with arnav or left?

Thats why arnav came here all alone..if lavanya would have been here she would have come too, didnt she?

She shook her head and concentrated on what Raj was speaking to her.

Raj : So what do you think? I mean this arnav guy is really a successful businessman.I mean it is good for our company, isnt it?

Khushi thought Raj didnt even knew the name of the man who got her pregannt, and now he is appreciating the same.

Nevertheless, khushi replies : yeah ofcourse GOOD FOR BUSINESS.

She sighed and said :I am hungry, get me something to eat.

Raj smiled and nodded knwoing that he would have to be 24/7 on duty service of fast food for his boss.

He chuckled at his thoughts and went from her cabin.

Khushi was reading a file very minutely and tiredness took over her head.

She could not even read a word that was written in the file.

She muttered "ARGGHH" and put her head down on the desk sighing.

"Need some help?"

A familiar voice echoed int he room as she lifter her head a came into contact with a familiar body who was none other than ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

TO BE CONTINUED.
EPISODE#09 - In the conference room

She look at him for some time after departing her gaze from his and then concentrating on her file again.

"No I am fine.I will do it all by myslef."

He shook his head on her and then came into her cabin took a seat in front of khushi and ordered something on the phone.

Khushi looked at his audacity to come in her cabin without her permission and then took a seat and then used HER CABIN PHONE?

She stood up and pointer her finger at him "YOU-"

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door and the maid brought a steaming cup of grean tea.

Arnav took it and showed it in front of khushi and asked her to drink it "Drink it khushi..its good for increasing immunity level..you will feel fresh after drinking this."

Khushi twitched her nose and exclaimed "EEEWWW" ""Yucks...I wont drink that tasteless tea"

Arnav smirked inwardly knowning very well that khushi hates drinking grean tea.

"Khsuhi drink it or else I will make you drink it"

"What did you say ? You will make me drink it? Excuse me...This is my office and I will do whatever I want. You are no one to interfere in it!"

"Khushi..stop making ad issue of it ..this is for your best!"

"For my best ? eh? why suddenly yor are caring for me? Why do you care for me after that-"

Another knock was heard by them and tehre entered Raj with a plate of healthy fruits and vegetable salad.

"Sorry I didnt knew you was here Mr.Raizada, Well the meating scheduled for today will start in some ten minutes till then you can wait in the conference room downtairs.And yeah khushi here is your Eating stuffs..Eat this you will feel good"

Khushi looked at arnav intently and then inspite of taking the tea from arnav's hands she stook the salad from Raj and sat on her seat eaiting looking at arnav.

Arnav kept the grean tea cup on the table and marched outside the cabin furiously.

Inside, Raj asked khushi observing arnav's fast pace "Wasnt that weird? He looked a bit angry."

"As if I care" Khushi muttered making Raj raise his eyebrows at her.

"So everyone, what do think about the what range of collection should the colaboration of GP and AR industries launch this year?"

Arnav presented his ideas of making a range of Western clothes with a twist of indian culture.

Khushi rolled her eyes at that and then presented her ideas as she gave them to raj.

Raj opened the file and saw clothes and acessories for babies of all kind.

Raj closed the file suddenly making everyone look at him, he gave a seepish smile and then bend down and whispered in khushi's ears.

"Khsuhi what the hell did you make?"

"Designs for mens ethnic wear!"

"Really? Then how come I am seeing baby wear in front of my eyes" He said while handling teh files to khushi.

Khushi looked at it and then turned towards Raj and caught her ears and mutely said sorry.

Raj shook his head and all this mute conversation didnt go unnoticed by arnav.

"Can I se ethe designs" Demanded Arnav.

Raj : Ofcourse

Khushi : Not!

Khushi completed the monosyllabus of Raj and raj looked at her as if she ahd gone mad.

They have to show some or the other designs in this meeting.

Arnav got up from his seat and snatched the file from Raj and looked at it.

He then looked at khushi who was avoiding his gaze and then passed the file to his employes.

Raj thought "I think the deal is gone on the secind day itself.Oh god save us"

As if Raj's prayers were heard.

Arnav said "These designs are perfect. Something new and more attractive. I guess we should go with what miss gupta has designed."

Everbody nodded and the meeting ended.

Everybody went out except arnav and khushi.

Khsuhi was glued to her seat looking everywhere except arnav.

Arnav came behind her.

Arnav bend down making his hands rest on the table on teh either sides of khushi.

Khsuhi could feel his breath on her hair which was making her feel ticklish.

Arnav came more forwards nea her ears and whispered "No matter what I can never say no to you"

Khsuhi looked at him shocked and her eyes were noe glued to his.

No one wanted to part away but then raj came in without knocking and saw them in that position.

"AHEM AHEM" he coughed.

But it was not working, then he said "Uhh ummm excuse me"

That brought them out of their gazing world and arnav left the conference room while raj looked at his retreating back as he asked khushi "What was that?"

"What was what?" replied khushi.

"You know what"

"No I dont know"

"Well you know what? forget it..lets go" he said finally rolling his eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED>...
EPISODE#10 - Arnav on his mission

It was one and a half month since arnav has started coming to khushi's office daily.

They would talk to each other onky if it was absolutely necessary otherwise khushi would ignore him many times and laugh with raj who was doing his best to keep khushi and her baby happy and healthy.

These all things did not go unnoticed by arnav. He would look at them and his eyes go green with envy.

There was a time when khushi would only love to spend hours with him in talking, laughing and what not.

But now he was here just like anther partner in a collection of fashion trends launch.

But he will not give up. Not so soon.

He will make khushi his no matter what.

From the day he has seen khushi here he was determined that he can get his lost love back. And he will for sure.

Today khushi and him decided that they will make some more designs for the collection and so they were in different rooms designing their own imaginations.

Though he insisted that they should team up and do it but khushi being khushi did not allowed so.

He scratched and scracthed the pencil on the canvas.

But he just could not concentrate. He need to see khsuhi. He wants to talk to her. But how what he should say to her? He had no idea.

He just throwed his pencil away and marched towards khushi's room.

There he saw her, in a white loose tee and denim jeans.

She looks so cute plus there was an unusual glow on her face, reason?..well he didnt know.

She was concentrating on the canvas with back of the pencil in her mouth as she was thinking about some ideas.

Without even thinking once arnav slowly went towards her and stood behind her looking at her intently.

Khsuhi slapped her palm on her forehead as she was not able to concentrate.

She shook her head and looked in front only to see a light shadow of arnav behind her on the glass window of her cabin.

She was about to turn but arnav hold her intact catching her shoulders.

Khushi had no idea of what he was doing here.

She was only aware of the fact that he was here, behind her and this enough to makke her heartbeats catch a pace,.

He caught hold of her right hand, catching the pencil as well as her delictae fingers in her hand as he drawed his ideas on the canvas using khsuhi's hands with him.

Khushi could only look at him form the corner of her eyes and she had no idea of what was being drawn on the canvas.

After some time arnav left her hand gave a kiss on her cheeck from the back and went from there silently.

Khushi came out of her emotions and saw a potrait drwan on the canvas, of HER!

TO BE CONTINUED.

EPISODE#11 - Mood swings

After some more weeks,

It was another conference at khushi's office where everyone was present and was presenting the presenation one by one broing the hell out of her.

Before she didnt not felt like this ever.

But today all of a sudden she hates this conference which started about some 2 hours ago and still not completed.

WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY EVEN TALKING? she thought painfully bored out of these stuffs.

All of a suden she felt a weird feeling in her stomach.

She got up suddenly as if there was some cocroach on the seat.

Everybody got their attention to her instead of the presentation that was temed boring according to her.

"umm UHHH actually you guys carry on I will be back in a minute."

And she literally ran out of the conference room to her cabin and rushed into the washroom only to puke the life out of her.

Raj who knew soemthing must be wrong with her, instructed everyone to continue the conference as he also went out making anrva confuse of their behaviour.

Raj went into the wahsroom which was open and saw khushi puking.

He rubbed her back as she puked even more.

After some time she felt she was done and then came out with the help of raj and sat on the couch in her cabin.

Meanwhile the meeting was over and arnav came to see how khsuhi was doing.

"I feel bad, and hungry and thirsty and..huhhh I dont know" khushi stated finally to raj but arnav also heard it.

"What?" Arnav asked puzzled.

"What are you doing?" Khushi asked irritated.

Raj glared at khushi and whispered "Khushi dont forget that he is our partner.."

Raj turned to arnav and said "its okk it happens" And then asked khushi" ...You feeling better now?

"Yeah..but I badly want to eat somethng...No but something I want to eat PANI PURI"

Raj made a face as if she had turned into a zombie all of a sudden "PANI PURI? In PARIS? Are you sure?"

"ofcourse I am" she said determined.

"Lets order it then" he said giving in not knowning where the hell he will get pani puri here plus she will not listen to him if he would say her to eat fresh fruits and vegetables.

"No dont you dare we will go out and eat it"

"Outside? Are you mad? it is very harmful for the-" Khushi caught hold of her his hand knowing very well what he can say in front of arnav.

Raj stopped suddenly and assured khushi that he will be careful next time.

But then khushi remmbered he will not give her pani puri.

"You will not listen to me?" She said as tears started to form in her eyes.

"UUUFFF" Raj muttered as he slapped his forehead 'These stupid mood swings' he thought as he prayed to god "Why me?"

"What why me?" khushi asked him...

'oh no did I say that loud?' raj feared.

He sighed and shook his head just then arnav said "Dont worry Khushi I will take you out and you can eat whatever you want"

And then it happened they argued, argued and argued and finally it was decided that raj is going to make pani puri while arnav will also accompany them in the making process while khsuhi will eat all of it at her home.

TO BE CONTINUED
EPISODE#12 - Raj knew it!

Raj fumbled with various vessels in the kitchen with arnav who seemed to be knowing cooking as if her was a masterchef. Cooking at ease, as if he has all the time in the world.

"Do you cook?" Asked raj suddenly.

"Yeah I know how to make a few dishes. Just for adventure, sometimes I feel like eating food made by me!" replied arnav casually.

"oh" was all raj could mutter.

Khushi sat in the living room watching some songs on her tv while hearing to the noise the duo were making in the kitchen.

Raj was almost done making pani puri and asked arnav to go and accompany khushi.

A little reluctant arnav went to the living room nevertheless.

He looked at khushi enjoying the songs and he sighed.

The only thing that was missing in the perfect picture was him with HER!

He came and sat beside khushi earning her glare and then she moved a bit more away from him.

"Khushi-"

"Arnav dont!!!" she said cutting him before he could say a word.

"Khushi please listen to me atleast one, I want to tell you that-"

"Arnav why dont you just understand that I am over you? I just cant go back in the past! Just cant."

"Khushi atleast listen to me.. whatever I did earlier was made-"

"I dont need any explainations of why you did and how you did that, dont think that I can ever be back in your life arnav, ever!"

"khushi please dont say that"

She brought he hands in front signalling him to stop.

"NO arnav...enough!" as tears started to form in her eyes.

Arnav looked at her with defeat and left Her apartment whtout saying a word any further.

Khushi wiped her tears and turned back only to see raj standing there with a shocking expresion on his face!

"So thats why I have seen you angry and nervous around him?"

Asked raj after he had heard khushi's story involving of arnav in it.

Khushi nodded not able to meet his eyes.

"then why did you take up the deal if it was him?"

"I cant put the life of so many employes who have worked so hard for this deal. I cant be selfish raj. This deal for important for the company."

Raj nodded and was indulged in deep thought.

Khushi slept in her room while raj moved out of her apartment thinking deeply.

He stood beside his car and looked up at khushi's room's window and removed his phone from his pocket to dial a number.

"Hello Arnav I need to meet you!"

To be continued.

EPISODE#13 - Mission Happiness!

Raj looked at his wristwatch again and again waiting for arnav to come.

He was waiting at the cafe near khushi's house.

Arnav came there looking for him.

As soon as he spotted him, they at together and raj fiddled with his fingers not knowing form where to start.

"Whats the matter raj?"

"Uhh arnav...i need to say that...I...I know about the past!"

"What?" asked a confused arnav.

"I mean what has happened between you and khushi" raj stated shcoking arnav.

"You mean you knew it?"

"yes" agreed raj.

"So whats the matter?"

"Khushi still loves you!" He said earnign arnav's eager and tender look.

"What? Say it again?" Arnava sked still in shock.

"Khushi still loves you...when I knew her story long time back..her talks, her looks was all nough to understand the bond which she shares with you.Back then I didnt knew that you are one.I came to know it only today."

Arnav was still in dilema that khushi loves him and was happy from inside.

"But arnav there is a lot more about khushi that you dont know, so it will be quite hard to get her back?"

"What? get her back?"

"Dont tell me that you didnt plan anything to get her back?"

Arnav shook his head negatively. "I just knew taht I have to get her back, but I didnt plan anyting right now"

"seriously arnav? You still have time woo her and get into her heart. Let her vent out everything..pain,anger,lonliness..evertything and then see how he will be happy to be with you!"

Arnav eagerly smiled and raj chuckled at his reaction.

Raj brought his hands in front and asked "Mission khushi?"

"Mission happiness" sated arnav as he shook hands with arnav.

Arnav went out of the cafe with a smile on his face while raj sighed and thought 'There is lot more arnav that you still need to know, but that should be revealed by khushi herself'

TO BE CONTINUED
EPISODE#14 - I love you!

To be said, arnav was was more than happy today.

Finally he had got some hope that khushi is still in love with him.

he knew that he had hurted her in the past, but it was for her own benefit.

He would reveal all of it to her later on but he needs to woo her now.

Thinking various ways to tame khushi kumari gupta and turn her into a raizada soon, he walked back in his apartment smiling wickedly.

It was some days after which arnav came to office the first time after his talk with raj.

He was determined that he will start his plans today.

Khushi typed furiously on her dekhtop pc while she worked on creating a presentation for an important deal.

She had been working in the same position for hours so she felt tired and a little bit of stiffness in her body.

But then too, she worked like maniac. As if she has got the ASR spirit inside her body.

Arnav, she thought and sighed.

As she shook her head to brush off her thoughts and started typing again when two strong arnav came from behind her on her either side and hold her finger delicately yet very firmly.

"You need to rest" said the huskiest voice she has ever heard of her eternal love.

She suddenly felt weak and wished to melt in his arms just like old times.

She closed her eyes feleing his breath on her neck that were creating havoc senses in her.

Arnav smiled sensing that she is still affected by him.

Arnav started to rub his fingers gently on her bare arms as she suddenly stood up wiping off the feel of his touch on her arms.

Arnav looked at her with the same romantic way he used to look at her in old times.

But this time khushi moved her eyes away from him and started to scketch on some designs of the artsit canvas that was placed on a wooden stand in her cabin.

Her hands were shivering yet she managed to hold the pencil.

For about good five minutes arnav stood there with ahnds folded watching her struggle with the pencil and canvas.

He moved towards her and put his arms around her waist and turned her in a swift move and pushed her on a wall.

She could do nothing. She felt helpless when arnav pinned both of her arms on the sides of her on the wall while he neared his face on hers.

"I did mentioned earlier that you need to take rest and not stress yourself too much"

It was hard for khushi to even breathe, but then too she replied with a shaky voice "Why do you care?"

"Ofcourse I care my kitten" arnav replied in the same tone.

"Dont! Dont pretend arnav"

"Only if you know that my love for you isnt pretended."

Thats true. Khushi believed that his love for her was completely true and pure.

Even now. She still believe in his words as she looked at him with teary eyes.

Arnav looked at her tear filled eyes and loosened his grip on her hands.

He still felt guilty of what he did to her at that night and even today.

But he couldnt control himself especially when his khushi was concerned.

Khushi looked down not able to bear the look in his eyes which were pleading to be forgiven.

Arnav heavied a huge sigh and said "I still do love you khushi...More than ever..more than you can ever imagine."

And with that he walked out of her cabin and went straight away to his car.

Khushi kept a hand on her tummy and whispered "Why are you making it harder for me to leave you arnav? why?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

EPISODE#15 - (last chapter) We found our happiness.

It was night, and arnav was sitting on the recilner in the balcony of his flat in paris watching the sky with a black expression.

'I need to talk to khushi. I need to tell her the truth. How long we will be like this? HOW LONG? All I did at that time was to protect her, but who will explain it to his now?'

'I will get make everything just like the old times! I surely will! Sooner khushi kumari gupta, i will make sure you accept my love and express yours!'

It has been months since they started their project to launch a designer range of fashionable attires,

Raj as usual helped khushi with work and made sure that she didnt overload herself with work or take too much of stress.

Arnav on the otherhand was busy wooing her. He cared and teased as if he is her husband and that annoyed as well as please khushi the most.

Sometimes she just admires him from far and then gets irritated for losing herslef in the moment.

Now After exactly 4 months of their meeting,

Khushi decided that she needs to avoid meeting arnav as her baby bump has started to swell and that will surely trap arnav's attention and she in no way and risk that.

In the starting day arnav didnt notice khushi's absensces they all were caught up with loads of work with the designer range to be launched.

But he has started to think about khushi's absence as soon as he went home.

She didnt come to office for almost 2 months and that was getting a little supicious. Listening to Raj's excuses his suspicion got wings as he thought he is hiding something.

He missed her presence and her floral scent that would lit up his mood.

He made a note to again ask raj about her absence soon.

And as promised, he was with raj asking him about khushi "Raj, where is khushi I ahve started to notice that she is not being in the office when so much documents are pending for her signature."

Raj shifted uncomfortably on his feet which didnt go unnoticed by arnav.

"Actually, khushi...khushi.."

"Khushi what?"

"Actually khushi is not well so she's staying at home" he blurted out!

'Oh no ..I was suppose to tell him that she is out of station...Damn you raj..khushi will be very threatical at ripping my heads off!'

"what?? what happened to khushi..I am going to meet her!"

And before raj could stop him he ran away as if this cabin was on fire!

'I am gone now! I have to find a way to stop khushi from making a zombie out of me'

'4 months! Its has been 4 months since i am carrying you baby. But you dad doesnt even know about you. I wonder how will he react? will he abandon me? or wll accept us willingly?ANyway why am i thinking of letting him in my life right now. I have to concentrate on my baby...I will see to arnav's issue later on. And by the way-'

khushi's musngs were brutally stopped by arnav who was shaking the life out of her.

"what the hell happened to you khushi? and why was the door open? You cant even take care of yourself properly. why are you-"

Khushi kept on looking at him clutching the thick blanket to herself not able to respond to him.

Arnav stopped shaking her and noticed her actions.

"what is it khushi?"

Khushi just looked at him with tears now falling form her eyes.

"khushi? what-" suddenly khushi pushed him and stood up disgarding the blanket on the floor.

Arnav's eyes widened at what he saw!

Khushi..his khushi was...!! OH NO!We didnt really used any protection that night!

Arnav's eyes watered as he looked into the tearful eyes of khushi.

He rushed to her in two long strides and pulled her into his arms as they both weeped.

"Khushi...khushi...I-" he was not able to tell her what he was feeling.

Happy to have a part of him with her, the feeling of being a dad or sad that he missed the months they should have shared together.

Suddenly khushi remembered why he left her and pushed him with all her might.

"Lavanya...I cant do this to her. I can certainly raise my child on my own.I dont need you and.. And  by the way where is lavanya?"

Arnav suddenly became angry on even the thought of being seperated from khushi and now their child.

He grabbed her shoulders and said with atmost rage "You cannot do this khushi. After so many months...I dont want to be apart from you do you understand? and if you even try to seperate me from you now..then..then I will die khushi...I will seriously die"

"what about the way you left me arnav for that lavanya...i was so-"

"she's dead"

khushi looked at him wide eyed "what?"

"she's dead! She died without even telling me why she seperated us! After she died lavanya's brother was planning to shift abroad! But he couldnt as he was guilty about...about seperating us by planning with lavanya."

Khushi tears were not stopping "pla...planning?" her voice broke.

Arnav nodded "lavanya planned all that with her brother so that she could own me"

And arnav narrated all that happened and how her brother apologized and pratically begged for forgiveness. Lavanya's death made him see the right path and thus he confessed and left the country.

Khushi slumped down on the couch with a thud and put her hands on her tummy. "all that days of seperation for that...I am sorry arnav I am so sorry for not trusting-"

arnav came running to her sid and pulled her in his arms and soothed her and his pain that was caused from seperation.

5 months later

Arnav sat beside khushi holding her hands and kissing it every 2 minutes feeling really scared after her delivery.

Her shouts and screams still ringed in his ears making him shiver.

He kissed her wedding ring that was the symbol of their relationship feeling content to have her with him now.

Khushi opened her eyes finding arnav fidgeting with her ring and smiled.

Arnav caught her smiled and bent forward to kiss her.

"How is mrs.raizada?"

"in need of some lovey dovey time with her husband"

arnav smiled and thought about her crazy craving for food and 'lovey-dovey' since the past few months.

"we dont want to scare away the nurses and doctors now with your 'ahem-screams' now do we"

khushi giggled and looked behind arnav to find raj and the nurse enter with their baby boy.

they both hold their symbol of love 'aarav' with all the love and pride they had.

"They looked at each other and mouthed "hamesha"

They were brought out of their eye sex session with raj coughing loudly.

"now that the main hero heroine is united and having their happily ever after...can I have mine too! please arnav!"

"There is no way I am letting you near my sister raj!"

"But anjali is so sweet and loving...and to say our first meeting was so romantic..she falling in my arms and then that eye sex...haaaye!"

"Raj go before I strangle you"

"ya ya! i am leaving you two...you guys continue whatever you were doing before I came and I am off to a date with you sister and then eloping with her to marry her! BYe"

he said and ran away form there before arnav plan to get him hospitalized in the ICU ward beside khushi's ward.

Arnav khushi looked at the closed door from where raj ran and giggled completely enjoying to tease him!

THE END!

Okk so here's this short story. Do tell me how it was!
read it in 1 go...loved it very much ...
would love 2 read more of ur work