Please don't play with Swayam's character again:/

Posted: 9 years ago
I know i should be making post on awesome SwaRon scene (i will defo make it later πŸ˜›) 
But after watching the precap, i am super annoyed and frustrated πŸ˜‘ 

Swayam just banged into sharon's cabin and questioned her about karma's joining St louis academy. And makeover telling her she is a competitor first πŸ˜²

Whats wrong with him πŸ˜•

Going by Swayam's character, he shouldnt be saying such things, because he is not immature and impulsive guy. Hope he is joking in that scene and precap is misleading. 

But if he is actually upto such idiotic convo and SwaRon MU is gonna happen bcz of this, then i am ready to be called as swayam basher once again πŸ€’

Hope he will be in his character, but considering the past mis handling with swayam's character by cvs, anything can happen. I am scared now. 
Edited by cscs - 9 years ago
I think he's joking, probably scaring her or something. cause he's the one who always says not to mix professional and personal life and that it shouldn't come between them. so he would be the last person to mix the two things. I don't think they'll repeat same fight track twice in a row.
I am confused how can Swayam behave like that as he was the one who told Sharon to keep personal n professional matter apart.. this behaviour is totally opposite of him...i really hope its a joke or may be sharon thinking this way about karma issue...I think we should wait for Monday..if something like that happens...Swayam ka toh pata nahi but I will not leave the bloody so called cvs
I so hope its a joke or at least he listens to Sharon later 😭
Its so not Swayam to jump in and come to conclusions πŸ˜”
i think its all bcoz of pressure ... the resposibily gven to him by rey is making him act this way!
but for sure its not his way!or he isnt this kind!
so i dont appreciate it much
i hope he is nt seryusly saying dat is nt swyam at all.atleast he shud listen to sharon
I really hope theres a good  twist to that scene 
wat shocked me is d way swayam entered into sharon's cabin n straightway accuse/question herπŸ˜•...whenever he wants to talk about about sumthng he always does in peaceful manner...again swayam's butchering on its way...cvs cant even wait for a while...last week hi to MU's hue the...πŸ˜”
I really hope its a joke..
Precap is annoying😑 Cvs please do not butcher Swayams character so much ___/\__