Rangrasiya

paro will not die for sure..

rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
i guess paro will not die but there will a seperation track for sure..
in the interview when reporter asked why so much hurry in the tracks ashish said there is a leap and so the story need to culminate and hence the speed.. so that means the pregnancy track is also a major part in the leap..
now my point is if they have to kill paro they could have killed her simply by some track like shantanu kidnapping her and killing or something like that.. but that didnt happen instead it is shown that paro is pregnant that means paro cant die but something else will happen which might seperate parud and after leap it will be a different rr completely...
im not sure whether they will show parud as parents or not but i have  a gut feeling that paro will not die.. 
when rr is all about parud and their story how can the show be without paro and just only about rudra..
moreover in other iv ashish said he will search for paro that means they might show paro being kidnapped or fall off a cliff and something like that show her with memory loss or in such a state where she cant come back to rudra and waiting for him to save her and take her away... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
there no more hope left ๐Ÿ˜ญ
let see  how cvs planned this  one ๐Ÿ˜’
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Confused๐Ÿ˜• Edited by _AngryBird_ - 9 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
we need to just wait for actual story revels 
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope paro stays alive ..
Guinea thumbnail
One sensible post I finally got to read ๐Ÿ˜Š
nihasan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I truly hope that this happens in the show 
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
If they are really going to kill Paro, then it will be becauseshe couldn't handle the pregrancy. Rudra as lonely father.. hmm.. Still not happy with this leap and dead-sequence so soon in the show.