Saurav Gurjar : The Perfect Bheema

MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I LOVE You, my Saurav .. Muah .. ❀️

I am so proud to be your biggest fan, admirer, lover.. I cannot express in words how much I love you .. ☺️

You are the perfect Bheema.. Whenever I think of or read about Bheema, I imagine you..

I was waiting for this Dushy killing scene so much, and I now my dream will come true by tomorrow.. You pulled off the perfect passion, aggression, anger & angst to execute the scene .. You were the true avenger .. What expressions !! You were exceptional, mindblowing, terrific & outstanding.. You deserve all the praises showered on you & more..πŸ‘

Keep rocking all the upcoming scenes, Baby !!πŸ€— Waiting for tomorrow!!

I love you, always & forever .. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u .
saurav is perfect as bheem and loved him today.
can't wait for tomorrow's episode
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he was really nice today  spl chasing dushiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  tom he will drag him with hairπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The Star of Yesterday's Episode was undoubtedly Bhima!!πŸ‘ He was on FireπŸ₯³...n there was no stopping him!! He spit Wrath n Fury and his only Goal Dushy's VadhπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..i so Love Bhima for his Determination n Strength!😳😊 Saurav Amazed n How!!πŸ‘ I can't believe he isn't an actor, because he was Bang On!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Every dialogue he mouthed, every expression, every move n the Body Language was Perfect and in Tandem with his Character!πŸ₯³ Bhim ends the lives of 98 Bros of the K-clan today😊..like he rightly mouths to Karna: "There is no Pran that matters in this war anymore...this war is now only about Winning.."πŸ‘πŸΌ Karna's chain astra not being able to stop Bhima from wrecking havoc n eventually finding Dushy..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
yup excellent acting...I'm so excited for dushi vadha
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Saurav Gurjar is my fav actor of the show

he literally lives bheem character!!!

awesome and outstanding performance...love him!!!!
MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantabulous, phenomenal, unprecedented, superlative performance, Saurav !!!

You are the Hero !!! You are the Star !!!

I bow down to you my love, you are the one !!

Each & every emotion was potrayed perfectly.. You lived as Bheema..

Words fail to describe what I feel for you..

All I can say is I am the proudest fan/admirer today ..

I LOVE YOU, Saurav !!! Forever !!
menuvenki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dushsasan killing scene is excellent. He lived as bhim while killing and especially shampooing the blood to panchali.He shows his love to panchali as real bhim.
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

WOW!! What an Episode that was yesterday..

Bhima was wrecking havoc and there was absolutely no force that could stop him..His Rage n Fury at its peak as he beat, banged, dragged and literally ripped Dusshasan apart into pieces..Bhima had the strength of a 1000 elephants they say...and elephants never forget, likewise, Bhim couldn't forget any little moment of the pain, humiliation, molestation that his Panchali went through in the hands of Dusshasan..he couldn't forget how helpless he sat there on that fateful day, witnessing Draupadi's state and wanting to tear up Dusshasan the very same moment..he hadn't forgotten any of his vows taken then...n today it was finally time to avenge Panchali's humiliation..Bhima tortured Dusshasan in exactly the same manner in which he had dared to touch and torture Panchali in the open court at Hastinapur..Bhima gave Dusshasan a slow, and painful death with a strong reminder of the greatest offence committed by the Kauravas in the name of power and lust. Dusshasan was meant to face his worst before death as a grave reminder of the depth of his sins and Bhima gave him just that!!

Bhima's expressions and actions also represented his obsessive love for Panchali. He'd do anything to see justice done unto her! The way he called out to Panchali in the battlefield, as she arrived on the chariot to witness it all n fulfill her Pratishod..Awesome!! Draupadi was Fire, She was a Force, She was Power, She was Shakti...she represented every women who met such worse and Gory levels of Humiliation and Insult and waited for Justice to be done!!  The connection between Panchaali and Bhima was Amazing and the final moments of Dusshasan repenting were haunting..shook you actually. This was probably the best episode during the Kurukshetra track after the Gita Gyan..

The pulling of Dusshasan's hair, dragging him along towards Panchali, ripping apart the hands that dared to touch Panchali, beating him up to pulp and then opening up Dusshasan's chest to wash Panchali's hair with it and satisfy her every grief, anger, pain, humiliation and Vow..Bhima was on Fire! Bhima was something else..he wasn't himself..it was like a different Force from the Gods had taken over him!

I Loved it when Bhima calls on Panchali to fulfill her Pratishod..where Draupadi seats herself beside Bhima and he smears blood on her head, the blood trickling down her forehead near her eyes..Loved the way Bhima was rubbing all that blood into her hair and running his blood filled hands through her locks..Bhima was only rage while Draupadi expressed satisfaction, and pain at what the entire justice left behind..some Harsh Truth..Dusshasan saw all of that and he felt a strong sense of repent and humiliation..he seemed like he was seeking Draupadi's forgiveness that only she could read from his face..that scene came off so well..and I Loved the way the camera focused on Panchali's eye...blood in it, and trickling down her cheeks along with tear drops..a gush of emotions running through her, yet as strong as Ma Durga herself!

Bhima was Barbaric..he wasn't himself..he was possessed and in a state of Trans..some strange powers had taken over him as he fulfilled Draupadi's Pratishod and moved to drink Dusshasan's blood..Draupadi knew Bhima was in a different state of mind completely and she didn't want him to take it further by drinking his brother's blood...justice had been done...her Pratishod fulfilled and Dusshasan had met the end he deserved..that was enough..I wanted to see Draupadi rise above it all on the fulfillment of her Vow and satisfaction of the humiliation..and I was glad when she made a brief remark about Dusshasan being Bhima's brother and asked him not to go ahead with drinking Dusshasan's blood with just Eye-talk. That shook me again...Bhima truly had turned demonic to bring on justice to Panchali, and it was only Panchali who could stop and calm him down..none other could dare to do it..and Bhima obliged to Panchali..it was like Panchali brought him back to earth, shook his human soul back into him and snapped him out of the trans and possession. I Loved the way she shook her head to stop Bhima from drinking up the blood..Draupadi was the right concoction of Compassion, Anger, Revenge, Forgiveness and Strength. It was moving to see Bhima actually breakdown after that, at the end of it all, his Pishach dialogue was poignant for me..like he had ended up representing everything which he hated in Dusshasan..and he held on to his brother and cried..to everyone else's pain and relief as well..

Saurav..he was the Man! Can't believe he isn't even an actor!! What Compassion, Rage, Fury and Wrath he represented as Bhima!! Amazingly convincing!! You felt every bit of his anger inside you...he made you Love Bhima...he made you feel that if you ever got married, your husband should Love you the way Bhima Loved Panchali...doing justice to her Pratishod and How!! Hat's off to Saurav...he deserves so much accolade for this Stunning performance he gave..loved the Mix of emotions he had to portray and the complete justice he did to it!!