Suggestions for new tracks without Paro or anyone dying

Posted: 9 years ago
Ok I know making the lead die is "in" thing these days on Indian Television but wonder is it required in every series at all times? Com'on those series have had some good number of episode run already, so might make sense for them as well as TRP devi but for RR, there is so much left to show apart from this Paro dying or Rudra falling in for some look alike (cant imagine a character like Rudra to do it ever).
So here goes my list of suggestions.  I m not active on twitter or any other social platforms due to time paucity. Hope someone reads it or you all can add your inputs & tweet them this thread:
- First of all we must appreciate the makers & actors to give us a show like this which has got non tv viewers like us also got hooked on to an indian series. Dont know who is this trp increasing junta & where r they?I for sure watch it on tv even after a very hectic day at work & home. In  fact RR & ZGH (now Yudh) are the only 2 shows for which my tv gets  switched on.Kudos to the team for attracting even audience like me.
- Now coming down to tracks, why not show Rudra & Paro fight some social evil together like - terrorism at border with women being used in wrong way (it is actually an imp topic which no serial has touched ever), rudra supporting mythali & samrat kids adoption (rudra is a govt official, he can definitely support that and not having a child is such a social nightmare for only women india)
- if we need to show separation between rudra & paro then why not show it with some positive angle without any MU or death? Like shantanu kidnapping paro, taking her border paar & making her forcefully go through a widow life like hell. Rudra fights it out & saves his paro again. Widow life is still such a social stigma in Rajasthan. And this gives us a chance to get Rudra intensity back.
- while paro is border paar, she finding her sister Nandini. Another Nandini, aman track. This aman deserves surely better than saying "sir humne tejawat ka pata laga liya hai". Maybe some insecured angle of Sunheri as well in Aman Nandini equation leading to involvement between Rudra-Paro.
- If paro is pregnant, maybe she losing her child & going into depression or being ill & this time Rudra gets a chance to be her support & bring her back life (as of now they show Paro unrealistically strong at times). Show some emotional phases for her too with Rudra bringing her back to her original self.
- shatabdi teaming up with  mythalli & paro to teach lesson to mohini. She is one strong & perhaps only one in house who can take mohini head on
- mala helping rudra to get tejawat caught as her repentence for her past acts. Maybe in tejawat incident getting paro seriously injured leading to rudra shattered & mala taking care of both of them. This also gives a chance to bring rudra & mala properly back to each other. Paro is one common love for both of them & rudra will be thankful to anybody who takes care of his paro.

Hmmm enough for next few months atleast? Before u go on any death, leap track?
Your ideas please? 
Lastly, even the show has to end, end it with same grace and bang as it has started. End it with so much of love & positive emotions that we crave for its second season, beg the channel to bring it back again with same bang. Makers & Actors of this show - you guys are different & outstanding. May you always remain the same.
Very good post!!👏
Viewers here are craving to see Nandini track from a long long time. Also Paro's emotional turmoils and a good kidnapping track or something. All so tempting ideas!!

I'm not on twitter either but someone from here can definitely get this through to the CVs.
Very nice ideas, I wish the CVs see this and get some inspiration 😛
Thanks for liking the ideas. Hope we dont get to see death or leap track!
nice post 👏
wiSH CVs can read this
I liked the following tracks you have mentioned.

Now coming down to tracks, why not show Rudra & Paro fight some social evil together like - terrorism at border with women being used in wrong way (it is actually an imp topic which no serial has touched ever), rudra supporting mythali & samrat kids adoption (rudra is a govt official, he can definitely support that and not having a child is such a social nightmare for only women india

- If paro is pregnant, maybe she losing her child & going into depression or being ill & this time Rudra gets a chance to be her support & bring her back life (as of now they show Paro unrealistically strong at times). Show some emotional phases for her too with Rudra bringing her back to her original self.

I actually wanted Rudra to get kidnapped by terrorists and taken Sarhad par. Paro teams up with Aman to save him. Meanwhile Rudra escapes from his captors, finds Nandini and brongs her home. Paro and Aman help her rebuild her life.

I also would like Parud to have a baby and Dilsher and Mala to help raise the child during Rudra's captivity. They were not great parents and by giving their grandchild a loving environment to grow they can be redeemed a little for the Rudra's damaged childhood. The three of them cannot go back to the way things were 15 years ago, but they can make the future beautiful.

We can also have a track where Paro finishes high school and sets up a small business so that her role is not limited to the kitchen.
Originally posted by rithureuben

I liked the following tracks you have mentioned.

Now coming down to tracks, why not show Rudra & Paro fight some social evil together like - terrorism at border with women being used in wrong way (it is actually an imp topic which no serial has touched ever), rudra supporting mythali & samrat kids adoption (rudra is a govt official, he can definitely support that and not having a child is such a social nightmare for only women india

I actually wanted Rudra to get kidnapped by terrorists and taken Sarhad par. Paro teams up with Aman to save him. Meanwhile Rudra escapes from his captors, finds Nandini and brongs her home. Paro and Aman help her rebuild her life.

I also would like Parud to have a baby and Dilsher and Mala to help raise the child during Rudra's captivity. They were not great parents and by giving their grandchild a loving environment to grow they can be redeemed a little for the Rudra's damaged childhood. The three of them cannot go back to the way things were 15 years ago, but they can make the future beautiful.

We can also have a track where Paro finishes high school and sets up a small business so that her role is not limited to the kitchen.

Yup good idea on showing Paro becoming independent and having a life outside as well.
Excellent points! Those are fantastic suggestions! So, does that mean the Shantanu track is finished now? I thought he had a 6 month contract? Unless of course, he somehow escapes from prison and goes on the run. 
nice ideas
upcomming track shows shanthanu gets aressted
so shanthanu  getting arressted news spread  to the terrorists group that brother was in
that group can kidnap paro and request to release shanthanu to get her alive
how will rudra save her will be really nice to see in RR

Edited by -Nuzrath- - 9 years ago
very good post, I bow to you for thinking so good for the show.