Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
CongratulationsπŸ‘ Dr Abhijit Shukla for becoming the Researcher of the Week.⭐️
MNMS thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

Wow Maryam!

You are really beginning to grow up. (Now that is a real compliment!)

The analysis of ur script from my "Analytical lab" has comeπŸ˜†. This is wht it shows:

"The statement shown above has 4 "Suspicious sounding words" πŸ˜‰

1. Really: this means that the writer of the post has shown the expression of 😲 on the occassion when he saw an impossible event occuring in front of him or he didn't expect the event to occur.

2. Beginning: This word is normally said at the start of some event(s). It is also considered as an expression of 😲 which depends on the context.

3. Grow Up: This word means "Mature".

4. Real compliment: The emphasis of this phrase apparently means that the writer wishes the reader to believe in his statement. The only "Clear meaning" word in the statement.

The overall analysis shows that the statement has too many suspicious words which can be interpreted in different ways, For example:

"you weren't mature b4, Now u are understanding wht i am saying"

" You have started to understand my double meaning words"

" I didn't expect this level of maturity from you. B4 i didn't give u a compliment ever that was ur all time misinterpretation. Now to let u believe that i am giving u a compliment, I am using a clear word "Real" "

" The only time when u have to believe in my compliments, look for a clear word like REAL, otherwise, all other previously were used to eye-wash you"

Regards.

Dr. Abhijit shukla's statement's Analysing lab.πŸ˜‰

---------------------------

My reaction: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I have really got a compliment from Mr.Shukla πŸ˜† YAhoooooo!!! Time for celebration!!!😎

Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago
mkzara thumbnail
Conrats Abhijit. U deserve it. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
*dels* thumbnail
congratulations abhijit ji πŸ‘
ritzbitz thumbnail
Hi Abhijeet,( all the guys i met with this name were extraordinary .. you are another feather to be tucked πŸ˜› )
congratulations! for the most coveted title.. πŸ˜›
you do stand apart when you emote your thoughts and need i say that you have a terrific sense of humor πŸ˜›
keep it up ! Edited by ritzbitz - 17 years ago
MNMS thumbnail
Uncle jee praising toooooooo much 😳 😳 😳

Anyways...thanks for the "Tareef" πŸ˜‰ ..But i didn't make the siggy πŸ˜› ...The siggies for ROTW are made by my team of 2 talented people *Priyanka Rox* and Shezzy12 😊 ....Thanks a ton to both of them for the wonderful job they are doing πŸ‘