pooja_sinha thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone

So I recently brought an android phone and Im totally loving it! I came across like a million chat apps on the net and came down to these 4:

1. Whatsapp: Now I know, there are like millions and millions of users but I demand my privacy and ever since Whatsapp has been taken over by the giant (Facebook) I doubt if my conversations are safe enough.
2. Photo4tune Apparently a new chat app and also it has all the coolest features of FB, SnapChat and WeChat. You can send messages anonymously, share self destruct photos and play prank on your friends, etc.
3. SnapChat You know the fire messaging thing actually impressed me!

Which among these are you using considering that all of these are available for download on Playstore? How many use all of these and which one do you think is the best?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetha.suresh thumbnail
Hi Pooja
Its read about the data privacy in many magazines and news papers. Whatsapp and many other chat apps are vulranable for data theft.

I don't know about the Photo4tune as their name was not mentioned. I heard this apps good for Photo sharing.

I don't use the Snapchat. I used Line chat for audio calling, its good claritywise but getting line is difficult and its not like Skype which is ultimate for Video or audio calling.
pooja_sinha thumbnail
Hi Geetha Suresh
Yes, Photo4tune is good for photo sharing. What's even cooler about this app is that through this app you can send self destruct photos that will disappear after the viewer has viewed!