Rangrasiya

Partial Amnesia Track Better Than Leap Track!

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
So I have read the spoilers...I have no clue how true they are...or what percentage of it holds any value...but whatever the case...I still strongly believe that the partial amnesia track for Paro (a post I made few days ago) would be way better than Paro dying or taking new avtaar.
Not only will it still maintain the essence of PaRud, but it will only help bring back the intensity and passion in them as Rudra struggles with his feelings while keeping the distance from Paro and Paro on the other hand not understanding her strange pull towards Rudra but due to her loss of  memory keeps her distance from the "Jallard" she thinks Rudra is.
I dont think I have to mention that this way we still maintain RR as the story of Rudra and Paro and not Rudra with XYZ character.

Below is the post I am talking about:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4098158

NB: I do believe creatives have sense that RR is a story of Rudra and Paro so killing 1 character off simply means RR is no longer RR. It would have been different if RR was a story of only Paro or only Rudra...but here is about both of them. Ashish and Sanaya have great chemistry but this chemistry is developed on basis of their respective characters of Rudra and Paro. Rudra and Paro have chemistry on paper and when 2 excellent actors like these 2 portray it...that chemistry comes alive. My point here is, even if it is Sanaya who will play that different character, the same magic will NOT replicate ...PERIOD!

PS. Forgot to mention, June 20th epi still remain scintillating and surpasses the level of passion, romance and chemistry seen today in the SR...BAS...BOL DIYA!!😎

Edited by sajni786 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm...looks like no one agrees...well I guess then let Paro die!πŸ˜’
Guinea thumbnail
What if it is an amnesia track with a leap track πŸ˜†
Paro gets badly hurt , looses memory ...rudra thinks she is dead ...goes back to being the same jalaad . Paro is taken care by some doctor ...she is better after 5 years but with a new identity ...

Fate brings her to chandangarh again ...she meets rudra again ...and now the story starts πŸ˜³
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. The CV's are shooting themselves in the foot if they go ahead with killing Paro.  I did a poll asking whether people will continue watching it and 50% said no which is worrying as the trps are already so low especially how that die hard fans are refusing to watch the show.
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello sajni

I guess makers have stolen your idea ...we are moving right there
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Guinea

What if it is an amnesia track with a leap track πŸ˜†

Paro gets badly hurt , looses memory ...rudra thinks she is dead ...goes back to being the same jalaad . Paro is taken care by some doctor ...she is better after 5 years but with a new identity ...

Fate brings her to chandangarh again ...she meets rudra again ...and now the story starts πŸ˜³

That is done so many times. I think it's happening in SSK now. EK has done it way too many times
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Guinea

What if it is an amnesia track with a leap trackπŸ˜†

Fate brings her to chandangarh again ...she meets rudra again ...and now the story starts😳

I like dis ! U awesome lady!
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

That is done so many times. I think it's happening in SSK now. EK has done it way too many times

I didn't say it was an original idea πŸ˜†
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

I like dis ! U awesome lady!

Keep the positivety going for the trp thread ...we will need it πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I obviously share ur thoughts! I want them to do that instead of this! And have the story in the present tiem period with no leaps! but a different time frame in Paro's POV. leading to a whole new journey of PaRud!