Rangrasiya

Guys; Clearing the confusions RS sir replied

AthiraNath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

GUYS PLEASE BE COOL  
GET REPLY FROM RELIABLE SOURCE:- ) RS Sir...
WILL POST THE MESSAGE:-

"Hmmm...I cant disclose much...all I can say is...we wld never disappoint viewers...or break their heart..."

SO GUYS PLEASE TRY TO SUPPORT SHOW. BY WATCHING IT PRIME TIME. TRP CAN BE INCREASED ONLY WITH YOURS...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seems like the spoilers are true
liana2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don t believe . One show they already ruined with killing both lead s and with 20 year leap . Everybody is gone then at that show nobody watched . How much fans tweeted and plead and beg to not kill leads . They didn t hear . That same . .. made it specially like he liked . Everybody is been very broken and sad and cried . I m not surprised if this spoiler become true .
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Killing the leads is breaking our hearts... So may be they are all just rumors like we thought.. Anyway, who is RS Sir???
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BerryBlush07

who is RS? 

raghivir shekawat sir..dialogue writer of rr...
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
TFS

tweet is not at all clear ... i am sure about the spoiler...
it is better if people accept the track
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lalpeeli

Who is RS sir??

I think the dialogue writer
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it's confirmed 
Rangrasiya - COLORS @_Rangrasiya  

#Rangrasiya to take five year leap; Paro to die Time for some conceptual jump in Colors' Rangrasiya (Saurabh... http://fb.me/3dJchKmho 

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbuf

Who is RS sir ?

Rangrasiya dialogue writer. 😃
Tiangka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They can go ahead and have five year leap BUT WITH PARO NOT WITH A NEW CHARACTER EVEN IF IT IS PLAYED BY SANAYA AGAIN BECAUSE THE PARVATI RUDRA ESSENCE WILL BE GONE, EVEN IF NEW CHARACTER HAVE SIMILAR NAME LIKE DURGA OR GAURI STILL IT WILL NOT MATTER BECAUSE THE CHARACTER WILL BE DIFFERENT, MOREOVER IF RUDRA FALLS IN LOVE WITH NEW AVATAR OF SANAYA IT WILL BECOME VERY SUPERFICIAL LOVE , IMAGINE LOVING THE FACE! AT THE SAME TIME IF HE ACCEPTS THE NEW AVATAR'S CHARACTER THEN IT WILL BE DISRESPECTING PARVATI.
MOREOVER THIS CONCEPT TRIED IN OTHER DRAMAS AND IT IS NOT WORKING VERY WELL, WHY TRY TO MURDER A BEAUTIFUL STORY, YES I STILL THINK IT IS NOT LATE FOR RR, STILL MANY TRACKS CAN HAPPEN WITHOUT KILLING PARO. HOPE THE CREATORS WILL UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT PARVATI AND RUDRA CANNOT BE SEPARATED IF THEY DO THEN THIS STORY WILL LOSE ITS UNIQUENESS.

SOME IDEAS TO FOR TRACKS:

WHY CAN'T PARO BE SHOWN TO HAVE EDUCATED HERSELF IN THE FIVE YEARS, PERHAPS DO FAMILY BUSINESS, SHE AND RUDRA COULD HAVE A CHILD BY THEN,AND PERHAPS DANGER COMES TO THE CHILD NOW BY ENEMIES FROM THE PAST.

OR KILL BOTH RUDRA AND PARO (HE DID PROMISE AND REASSURED PARO THAT THEY WILL BE TOGETHER TILL LAST BREATH!) AND BRING BACK BOTH NOT FIVE YEARS BUT TWENTY FIVE YEARS LATER TOGETHER IN RAJASTAN! HOW ABOUT THAT. REBIRTH CONCEPT WERE ALWAYS LIKED BY INDIAN VIEWERS.

WHAT I MEAN TO SAY IS THERE CAN BE MANY TRACKS MADE WITHOUT KILLING ONE MAIN LEAD, PLEASE CVS , YOU ARE VERY TALENTED PLEASE DON'T DO SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS OF YOUR STORY, PLEASE HELP US CONTINUE TO LOVE AND WATCH RR AS A UNIQUE SHOW.