Neither are TOTALLY right nor TOTALLY wrong- Aayat/Aaliya

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone...

so a lots been said about Aaliya and Ayat since the last few episodes. Some of us find aaliya wrong while some find aayat wrong. but I think somewhere down the line neither are completely right nor completely wrong, and their is reasoning behind their actions.

Aayat, I think her comments in yesterdays episode were more of an outburst for many things other than the engagement being called off for the time being. The outburst had a lot to do with what she sees as Aaliya's interference in her life, NOTE how she mentions Aaliya was the one that decided which college she went to and which subject she graduated in. and that I feel was wrong, I understand she is a big sis, but that doesn't mean that being a big sis she is allowed to make decisions which are meant to be made by Aayat alone esp when it comes to what she should and should not study. that's a bit extreme and its bad if shabana and ghulam let that happen. Be honest everyone, putting side the fact that Aaliya is our fav, would you really accept your big sister deciding what subject you should graduate in? honestly, speaking I never would. That's a personal choice that only the individual who is studying should take. Coming to her lack of trust in Aaliya and not believing her I feel like zain, aayat's argument is that Aaliya is so certain that the baby is rizwan's but doesn't have any solid proof to support her argument except for gauhar's words...she's not considering the possibility of gauhar lying and the kid not being rizwan's... Aayat questioning her parents about their love was SO WRONG on many levels, agreed Aaliya is maybe the special one out of the both but that's maybe because she was their first born, the first born is always the special one, but it doesn't mean that they love her any less than Aaliya...the love is the same, its just that with Aaliya she's their first born and that makes her that little bit special... doesn't every family have that...the parent's fav one.. the 1 we'll always complain about saying "mum you never say anything to didi or bhaiya" - but even if that is the case, parent's love for kids is always equal...we just never see it... I don't agree with aayat questioning her parents about their love for their daughters-  felt it was so wrong on many levels.

now coming on to Aaliya, I feel like Aayat, she is a bit impulsive... she doesn't think of the consequences of her actions at times...in this situation, her thoughts and intentions are not questionable, its quite clear that all she wanted was the best for aayat and gauhar, and wanted to ensure no injustice happens to anyone... and that's Aaliya for u... its in her nature to do so... but what makes it wrong is the way she went about handling situation...that was wrong... she blindly trusted gauhar's words and that is NOT enough... accusing someone of being the father of a woman's child is a BIG accusation to make and NOT something u CAN or SHOULD make without solid proof...Aaliya has no proof that what she's claiming or what gauhar is claiming is RIGHT... I know many will say if that's the case even Zain and Aayat have NOTHING to prove that Gauhar is LYING which again is true, which is why the best thing to do is NOT form a judgement until all facts are clear - something Ghulam and Shabana have rightly followed but Zain, Aaliya and Aayat haven't...they've taken sides, while Ghulam and Shabana have stayed neutral until proof is provided. Aaliya is so certain that rizwan is the father of the child that she isn't for once considering the other option, what if he isn't... what if gauhar is lying? she needs to take a neutral stand... but that's what she isn't doing... and neither are zain or aayat. another thing which was wrong was the tamasha aliya created - it all could have been solved without creating a scene...its humiliating for the whole family especially ayat, who unfortunately has always been humiliated before strangers by her own sis...whether it was the slap in the rocky case or in the engagement...its nothing but humiliation.. Even though many think aaliya had no choice but to create a scene, I feel she did...surely she could have stopped it and without saying anything further, gone onto the stage and said there is something urgent that needs to be discussed...im sure the family would have happily gone aside to discuss it... that was a better option than stopping the engagement and accusing rizwan as being a deceiver and the father of gauhar's child...which note she said immediately without any solid proof and totally proving how wrong she was to take gauhar's words at face value and decide that nothing but the truth.

Ghulam's words to aayat...Aaliya is always right...? that's a big statement to make, only time will tell if she is... maybe she is...maybe she isn't... but one thing I drew from this situation and the rocky 1 was that AT TIMES, aaliya's intentions may be right but her approach to dealing with things is WRONG.

if gauhar is indeed telling the truth, rizwan is the father, even then as harsh as it may sound, rizwan isn't at fault...not fully, becos he was DRUNK had no idea where he was and who he was with... it was Gauhar that was in her senses yet went ahead with whatever happened, so she's to blame and not rizwan. see thing is if gauhar and rizwan had slept together while he was doing pyar ka natak with gauhar, then i'd fully blame rizwan and never say he was not at fault, but becos in this case he was drunk that night, he can't be seen in the wrong ...not totally anyway.accepting gauhar and the baby is a decision only rizwan should make... because at the end of the day its about his life. and he has the right to decide who he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

in the end, I feel neither aaliya nor aayat are totally right nor totally wrong...neither have solid proof to support their claims so the only way to solve this is to have some solid proof in the form of a DNA to prove that indeed gauhar's child is rizwan's. until then the clash between the two sisters or two sides will continue and suraiya being the typical manipulator will take pull advantage of this rift to create problems...and how far she'll succeed in doing so is something only time will show
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Yuvika great post, was hoping you would post your views.

After watching the repeat of BI on TV last night, I did see more of where Aayat is coming from. I still do not fully support her in the whole you love Aaliya more than you love me nonsense but yes I understand her anger at Aaliya always making decisions about her life. Aaliya is her big sister, she wants to look out for her but that does not mean running her life. What is worse is the fact she was once again humiliated by her sister, Aaliya created a tamasha at their engagement and then rubbed salt in her sister's wounds by saying Rizwan should marry Gauhar. What gives her the right to do so?

Aaliya really needs to stop controlling the lives of others and stop being so stubborn! I got so annoyed at her telling Zain he will see that she was right eventually, I mean really? I support her fighting for her sister and Gauhar's unborn child but Zain is not wrong in not believing Gauhar. How can Aaliya so easily forget the fact Gauhar tried to trap her husband? This could have very well been Zain in Rizwan's position, then what would she have done? Zain was trying to put sense into her but she wouldn't listen nor would she see the depth to which she hurt Zain with her words about Aayat being her sister. Zain is really hurt and I am hoping in tonight's episode after seeing his state, she realizes this and at least tries to see his POV about Gauhar. Aaliya needs to get solid proof about Gauhar before she really does end up destroying many lives for the sake of something that may or may not be true.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yuvika great post, was hoping you would post your views.

After watching the repeat of BI on TV last night, I did see more of where Aayat is coming from. I still do not fully support her in the whole you love Aaliya more than you love me nonsense but yes I understand her anger at Aaliya always making decisions about her life. Aaliya is her big sister, she wants to look out for her but that does not mean running her life. What is worse is the fact she was once again humiliated by her sister, Aaliya created a tamasha at their engagement and then rubbed salt in her sister's wounds by saying Rizwan should marry Gauhar. What gives her the right to do so?

Aaliya really needs to stop controlling the lives of others and stop being so stubborn! I got so annoyed at her telling Zain he will see that she was right eventually, I mean really? I support her fighting for her sister and Gauhar's unborn child but Zain is not wrong in not believing Gauhar. How can Aaliya so easily forget the fact Gauhar tried to trap her husband? This could have very well been Zain in Rizwan's position, then what would she have done? Zain was trying to put sense into her but she wouldn't listen nor would she see the depth to which she hurt Zain with her words about Aayat being her sister. Zain is really hurt and I am hoping in tonight's episode after seeing his state, she realizes this and at least tries to see his POV about Gauhar. Aaliya needs to get solid proof about Gauhar before she really does end up destroying many lives for the sake of something that may or may not be true.

hey mandy...lol I was looking forward to ur view too...

yes I agree... what would she have done had zain been in rizwan's place... I'm sure she wouldn't have immediately doubted zain or said zain has to marry gauhar... so why this indifferent behaviour when the matter concerns rizwan? just because its not your husband but your husband's friend??

I am not saying gauhar is for sure wrong, I am just saying there is a possibility she could be lying and her actions post finding out about the pregnancy are questionable plus rizwan had clearly told nafeesa that nothing happened between the two the morning after...so no doubt rizwan will NOT believe the child is his let alone say he'll take responsibility for it.

Aaliya has no proof that gauhar is indeed telling the truth and nor does Zain have truth that gauhar is lying...both need evidence... zain is looking out for rizwan but unlike aaliya isn't dictating what should and should not happen with regards to rizwan's engagement. he just feels to lovers should meet and shouldn't be separated because of gauhar's scheming...which u have to admit is the main reason for this whole mess... rizwan isn't to be blamed for the pregnancy in the sense that he was DRUNK and out of his sense... there do be people that be so drunk that they don't even know what they are doing and who with... if anyone is to blame its gauhar... she knew exactly what she was doing...

same here I didn't agree with aayat questioning her parents about their love for her, but I do understand her outburst and her harsh words towards aaliya is because aaliya's always made decisions in her life that should have been made by her... I was quite surprised to know the extent to which she's done this when aayat revealed about the college and graduate course thing - that's just so UNFAIR... shabana and ghulam trust aaliya a lot I get that but it doesn't mean u allow 1 daughter to make decisions about another's life to such an extent where aayat will feel the decision of whether or not she should breathe should be taken by aaliya too. it gets too much and I think that's whats happened with aayat, she's just done with the interference. the matter isn't even about whether or not this child is gauhar's...its more to do with aaliya's interference in her life & making decisions that should have been hers to make.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

hey mandy...lol I was looking forward to ur view too...

yes I agree... what would she have done had zain been in rizwan's place... I'm sure she wouldn't have immediately doubted zain or said zain has to marry gauhar... so why this indifferent behaviour when the matter concerns rizwan? just because its not your husband but your husband's friend??

I am not saying gauhar is for sure wrong, I am just saying there is a possibility she could be lying and her actions post finding out about the pregnancy are questionable plus rizwan had clearly told nafeesa that nothing happened between the two the morning after...so no doubt rizwan will NOT believe the child is his let alone say he'll take responsibility for it.

Aaliya has no proof that gauhar is indeed telling the truth and nor does Zain have truth that gauhar is lying...both need evidence... zain is looking out for rizwan but unlike aaliya isn't dictating what should and should not happen with regards to rizwan's engagement. he just feels to lovers should meet and shouldn't be separated because of gauhar's scheming...which u have to admit is the main reason for this whole mess... rizwan isn't to be blamed for the pregnancy in the sense that he was DRUNK and out of his sense... there do be people that be so drunk that they don't even know what they are doing and who with... if anyone is to blame its gauhar... she knew exactly what she was doing...

same here I didn't agree with aayat questioning her parents about their love for her, but I do understand her outburst and her harsh words towards aaliya is because aaliya's always made decisions in her life that should have been made by her... I was quite surprised to know the extent to which she's done this when aayat revealed about the college and graduate course thing - that's just so UNFAIR... shabana and ghulam trust aaliya a lot I get that but it doesn't mean u allow 1 daughter to make decisions about another's life to such an extent where aayat will feel the decision of whether or not she should breathe should be taken by aaliya too. it gets too much and I think that's whats happened with aayat, she's just done with the interference. the matter isn't even about whether or not this child is gauhar's...its more to do with aaliya's interference in her life & making decisions that should have been hers to make.

Exactly, neither Zain or Aaliya have proof to support their beliefs but Aaliya is doing wrong by trying to dictate how one should live their life. Like you said had Zain been in Rizwan's place I highly doubt she would be saying the same thing and she needs to think about that because Zain could have very well been in Rizwan's place given that he was the intended target.

I hate how Shabana and Ghulam are not holding Gauhar responsible here, she intentionally tried to get Zain drunk so she could take advantage of the situation but instead she slept with Rizwan instead. Gauhar was aware of what she was doing and was no innocent victim here, this is what Zain is trying to get through to Aaliya but she is being too stubborn to listen.